Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls. Empty
PostSubject: Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls.   Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls. EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 3:00 pm

This idea keeps popping into my head and I don't know why. But...

A loner gang.

They're more like a clump of cats than a clan that fight each other for food. They also hunt together, however, those who win the fights are given the first pick of prey/more prey.

I don't know where this is going but its out there now.

Go nuts kids.

Build my children.

Standard form:

Name:

Rank (rouge battle rank):

Age(compared to clan rank):

Origins:

I'M LOOKING FOR A NAME FOR THIS GROUP

Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls. Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls. Latest?cb=20130824163422

Last edited by Jughead's corpse on Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls.   Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls. EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 5:44 am

Yesssss

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls.   Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls. EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 10:58 am

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've been reflecting on the past loner clans and I kinda think I know why they die off. They get boring after a while and there's no real thing going on with them, they get static.

I was thinking the leader of this group is challenged each moon in battle for their position, this way we see what each character would do in the seat of power and the clan changes things up. They could be an empire taking another neutral territory one moon and a leader's personal tool for some vendetta another, the requirements for ranks could change too. If the battle dies out, whoever had the highest HP or was more active (unless they give a reason) will automatically win.

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls.   Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls. EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 1:06 pm

That sounds awesome!!

The instability of leadership could make things really interesting. People's characters could plot to weaken the leader so when the next moon comes, they'd become the next leader. In addition, who says we can't do sudden usurpation of leadership as well? It would be fun for sly cats to build up support for themselves to get the current leader's subjects to turn against said current ruler. If this empire thing works I am going to have so much fun oh my goshXD

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls.   Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls. EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 1:52 pm

Yeah, just to make sure that the leaders actually do something, maybe a form? Something like this,

Name:
How Active Are You:
What do you plan to do as the leader:
Any law changes:

The battle should be fought with the battle system to keep things fair.

Since Leaf-Bare is coming up, the demand for shelter would make the empire building quite the plot. I think I might actually try this...

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls.   Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls. EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 8:20 am

Sounds cool, I'll join!

Name: Night
How Active Are You: Pretty Active, besides on weekends
What do you plan to do as the leader: Encourage fighting for first pick of food, also organize "patrols" to go to certain areas to find food. Mostly goes alone to find food, he's better like that.
Any law changes: Question intruders before punishing them, unless they are hostile, in that case, do as you please. Other loners that challenge you for food can be dealt with without question.
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls.   Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls. EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 10:59 am

Name: Shade
How Active Are You: Spotty during mid-term season, online everyday inbetween:)
What Do You Plan To Do As Leader: Shade would work really hard to expand the empire so that he gets more power. Overtime he'd rule with a harsh paw to make sure everyone fears him and be obsessed with fighting other groups to take them over.
Any Law Changes?: Shade would have a hands-off approach to the system in general. Rules that were in place for cats' rights would be less enforced because he'd be obsessed formulating the next battle. However, Shade would spend a lot of time maintaining order among the cats who follow him into fights with other cat groups, so overall effectiveness in battle would go up under his rule.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls.   Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls. EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 2:44 pm

Glad to see interest in this but, just letting you guys know, that's not the default form, it was just for leader takeovers, I'll be sorting everything out at the latest, tomorrow night. I still need to get some rules, a code, location (already sketched) and some mechanics for the leaders. Most likely the die will be used to determine who usurps if multiple want to try. I've seen how bad tolls can get when random people vote in them so that method is extra trashed.

The normal clan member form will be in the first post. I'll have the first leader and the count will start on Nov. 1st to have a clean time set for everyone afterward. She won't be hard to fight since I'm starting from scratch and her rank won't be high compared to most of the rouges here.

I'm still open to ideas, this is more freeform than a clan.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls.   Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls. EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:25 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls.   Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls. Empty

Back to top Go down

Help. Me. Develop. This. Pls.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: