Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
Even with the arrival of Greenleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Spottedkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ink King

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardshine, {H}Hawkstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart, {Bn}Bonepaw, {D}Darkkit
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2030
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Queen, {B} ThunderClan/Senior Warrior, {H} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior(Disabled), {N} WindClan/Senior Warrior, {Bn} ThunderClan/Apprentice, {D} RiverClan/Kit(NPC)

PostSubject: Spottedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:33 pm

Blizzardstar leaped onto the Highrock, ready for another ceremony “All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Highrock for a clan meeting!”.

If you need me to post somewhere, plz post here

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Characters : Spottedpelt{S} Smokepaw{Sm} DaisyHeart{D} mudpaw{M} Shellkit{Sh}
Female
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2246

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:37 am

Spottedkit came out of the nursery. This would be the day she became apprentice and joined her brother in training to be a warrior. She noticed everyone looking at her so she kept her head down. When she got to the rock she sat down and looked up at the great leader.

~Shellkit//WC//not born~
Fawnkit//SC//not born
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Ink King

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardshine, {H}Hawkstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart, {Bn}Bonepaw, {D}Darkkit
Female
Leo Pig
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Queen, {B} ThunderClan/Senior Warrior, {H} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior(Disabled), {N} WindClan/Senior Warrior, {Bn} ThunderClan/Apprentice, {D} RiverClan/Kit(NPC)

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:48 am

Once enough cats were gathered beneath the Highrock, the white leader finally decided to go on "Spottedkit, please, step forward”.

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Female
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:54 am

Spottedkit looked up at the leader when she heard her name. She steeped forward and smiled at the leader.

~Shellkit//WC//not born~
Fawnkit//SC//not born
Back to top Go down
Ink King

Female
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:46 am

Blizzardstar smiled at the kit before talking again “Spottedkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Spottedpaw” She took a quick glance at the warriors gathered before picking one for the new apprentice “Your mentor will be Cinderfrost. I hope she passes down all she knows on to you” With that she jumped off the Highrock, dismissing the clan.

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Female
Number of posts : 1379
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:55 am

Cinderfrost blinked as her name was said and she got to her paws padding forward quietly A small smile on her maw as she touched noses with her new apprentice

Lichenfang(Elder) |||||Orchidfeather (young warrior)||||Blizzardpaw(apprentice)||||Eveningpaw (apprentice)|||Aura (rouge)|||| Hazelkit(kit)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Female
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:08 am

Spottedpaw touched noses with her new mentor. "i hope I will learn a lot from you and pass down your knowledge." she said to her new mentor. She couldn't wait to train but she was so tired so she started walking towards the nursery when she noticed she got to sleep with her brother and Daisypaw now. She went to the apprentice den and took a nap

~Shellkit//WC//not born~
Fawnkit//SC//not born
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Spottedkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: