Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN)   Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN) EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 16:20

an·i·mos·i·ty
ˌanəˈmäsədē/

noun

One day back and I'm edgy already... 

Loners and clan cats have very different lives and I find that to be incredibly interesting that a wooden fence separates entirely different lives.

Mange needs a rival from the clans. This'll start off childish, the two finding each other weird when they cross paths. They'll compete with each other using light-hearted insults while actually becoming friends because of it. Simple things like hunting and little battles. However, things will get more serious as the two realize what makes them different as they get older. The doing what's necessary for survival vs. warrior code will come into play with both struggling to make the other understand. 

This results in rougher fights between the two that is slowly turning into more of a fight out of spite-fueled by the dire situations that Leafbare brings with it. Another problem will be clanmates disapproval of the two being around each other so regularly. This rivalry will start distracting them from actually staying safe from the cold and the two will get into some sort of danger that requires them to cope and get it together. They'll still dislike each other for a while, mocking the other. Only when the roughest part of the season ends will the two relax and go back to calmer things. With enough time, it might dissolve all the way into a friendly rivalry. This could also become a romance plot but, it would take a while for them to get to that point, unless, they have a fling before things turn entirely hostile.

Spot taken by Sharppaw of TC

Requirements:

Apprentice that holds the warrior code on a pedestal/ prideful of their clan (preferably a new apprentice, they're growing together)
In a clan at a reasonable distance to the twolegplace

Possible other spots:

Cats to notice what's happening/ loners that notice what's happening:

Shade
Leopardclaw
Specklefang
Blizzardstar
Possibly a cat that dies or gets hurt because of their dumb feuds:

Topics:
The Start Of... Something

Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Last edited by Jughead's corpse on Tue 31 Oct 2017 - 19:15; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3841

PostSubject: Re: Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN)   Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN) EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 19:45

sHARPPAW OF THUNDERCLAN LIVES FOR THAT CRAP
HER WHOLE DEAL IS THIS INTERNAL STRUGGLE OF CLAN VS MORALS SIGN HER UP SHE NEEDS ENEMIES

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN)   Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN) EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 19:53

I've love for my character Shade to be involved and warn Mange against getting involved with clan cats, if you're interested:)

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN)   Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN) EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 20:28

Heck yee~

Main role is closed for Sharppaw and Shade gets a spot in the additional roles.

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN)   Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN) EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 20:48

You can throw Leopardclaw in somewhere that he's needed, I'm down for pretty much anything :) (Except him dying of course) He's Sharp's mentor so it would be logical that he would discover them somehow.

Also hi! Welcome back, I haven't said that yet xD

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN)   Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN) EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 20:59

Specklefang for anywhere also, she's Sharppaw's mother after all ;)
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN)   Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN) EmptyMon 23 Oct 2017 - 23:04

I'm a bit busy atm, but if the plot lasts long enough for me to get free or you're ok with slow posting otherwise, I'm willing to put Blizzard as the cat that sees their feuds and/or gets injured because of them (I can see her trying to break them apart if things get too heated up or even get in the way of a bigger danger if the are too busy bickering to notice it).

While she may not really approve of this behavior and is a bit paranoid after the whole Bear and Rockthorn fiascos, she has learned to respect rogues and their ways (At least for as long as they don't try to join TC and keep them or injure/kill a clanmate) to the point of befriending some of them in the past. However, given that last point she won't be fit to be one of those that disapprove of their constant interactions.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN)   Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN) EmptyTue 24 Oct 2017 - 19:24

Sure thing Inkles

I didn't think this plot would even get traction geezums...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN)   Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Animosity Plot (SIDE ROLES OPEN)
Page 1 of 1