Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cherry Leaves and Apologies(Closed for Drippy and me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

Cherry Leaves and Apologies(Closed for Drippy and me) Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Leaves and Apologies(Closed for Drippy and me)   Cherry Leaves and Apologies(Closed for Drippy and me) EmptySat 21 Oct 2017 - 22:11

The blind tortie she cat had been hunting her thoughts back to only a few sunrises back to her argument of sorts with her father and then the conversation she ended up having with her apparent step mother,Specklefang. She still wasn't comfortable with the idea but she would admit that she had been a bit too harsh on her father when he had first told her. She padded into camp setting her prey on the pile. Cherryfang then pricked her ears hoping to hear or even scent where her father was at the moment.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Leaves and Apologies(Closed for Drippy and me)   Cherry Leaves and Apologies(Closed for Drippy and me) EmptyWed 1 Nov 2017 - 15:19

Bump

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Leaves and Apologies(Closed for Drippy and me)   Cherry Leaves and Apologies(Closed for Drippy and me) EmptySun 5 Nov 2017 - 16:55

Bump

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Leaves and Apologies(Closed for Drippy and me)   Cherry Leaves and Apologies(Closed for Drippy and me) EmptySun 5 Nov 2017 - 17:33

Leafstorm padded out of the nursery with a small smile, making a beeline towards the Fresh-Kill pile and staring directly past Cherryfang. He flicked his tufted ears, grabbed a thrush in his jaws and settled down in a patch of sunlight to eat.
He had been ignoring Cherryfang. She was a warrior, after all, and he was confused as to why she even thought of him as special. She had her own life to deal with.

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Leaves and Apologies(Closed for Drippy and me)   Cherry Leaves and Apologies(Closed for Drippy and me) EmptySun 5 Nov 2017 - 17:40

Cherryfang blinked and looked up spotting her father. Quickly she got to her paws making her way over. Managing to follow him by scent. She stopped in front of him hesitant"L..leafstorm can...i join you"She mewed calling her Leafstorm by his name instead of calling him dad like she used to felt weird to the she cat but if he didn't take to her apology she would have to get used to it. She sat down after a moment.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Leaves and Apologies(Closed for Drippy and me)   Cherry Leaves and Apologies(Closed for Drippy and me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherry Leaves and Apologies(Closed for Drippy and me)
Page 1 of 1