Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm) Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm)   Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm) EmptyMon 2 Oct 2017 - 16:55

Cherrypaw had only just returned into camp carrying a small mouse and a thrush over to the fresh kill pile. The warrior aged blind apprentice had went out on her own for a moment but having hunted she went to sit by herself by the apprentices den

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm)   Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm) EmptyTue 3 Oct 2017 - 15:49

Leafstorm flicked his ears, slowly clambering to his paws as Cherrypaw padded into camp.
Although it wasn't unusual for parents and kits to have a bond, he expected her to be closer to Specklefang. After kithood, it was the mentor's job to step in, almost like a surrogate parent.

She seemed preoccupied, but Leafstorm still thought he should tell her the news.
"Cherrypaw!" He called, padding over to her happily. "I've got some news!"

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm)   Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm) EmptyTue 3 Oct 2017 - 16:30

The blind tortie had been about to rest for a moment but her head snapped up as she heard someone coming her direction and then heard her father's voice calling her name. She flicked her tail taking note of the happy tone he held"what's the news"She mewed quietly sitting up and wrapping her tail around her paws her blind green eyes focused on where she assumed Leafstorm was.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm)   Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm) EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 19:27

Leafstorm flicked his tail proudly, but part of him was worried. He knew that Specklefang and Cherrypaw weren't on the best of terms. He could only hope that she would be able to put all that behind her and accept his decisions.
"Specklefang's my mate now," He spilled excitedly, as if he was ripping the cloth off of a brand new invention. "And you have younger siblings in the nursery!"

He waited for her to reply, his green eyes bright. He obviously thought that he had just given her some amazing news.

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm)   Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm) EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 19:48

Cherrypaw  blinked once then twice as she heard the news. Her first reaction was her ears flattening in disbelief.  She looked at him her next reaction wasn't one too kind at first"what?!why?! "She sputtered in disbelief her fur trickling at the idea"and why wait to tell me til now?"She said none to happy. She then took in what she had said and shook her head"doesn't matter I guess it's your love life and you just want to get over mom"She said. She wouldn't have taken it too well but if her father truly wanted her mentor as his mat and apparently her step mother who was she to fight what he wanted it just hurt her somewhat to hear it herself and to find out she had half siblings and one who had purer blood then her. She lashed her tail quietly."I'm sorry for my reaction but why her?"She mewed.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm)   Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm) EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 20:01

Leafstorm's happy expression melted as he regarded his daughter.
"Get over your mother?" He repeated, disbelief etched all over his face. "What do you know about love, little blossom, having never experienced it yourself?
Cherrypaw had hit a sore spot, and he wasn't going to blow it off. She was old enough to be a warrior. It was about time she acted like it.
"Perhaps you know that it 'happens instantly'. Perhaps you know that once you first look at someone, you can tell you were destined to be together." His voice dripped with sarcasm and the light behind his eyes had hardened. Memories of Cherryblossom flitted through his mind, fueling his anger.
"Those are nothing but lies, told to kits when they can't sleep and cats gullible enough to believe them.
When I met Cherryblossom I was young. I didn't know any better. I was ready to go chasing after every she-cat who looked at me."

But why her? His eyes narrowed and he took a small step forward. "She saved my life. She was all I had. I love her. That's why." He whirled around, heading towards the nursery.
"I thought you were ready, but clearly I was wrong. Perhaps Clan life wasn't the right choice for you after all." He spat over his shoulder.

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm)   Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm) EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 20:14

Cherrypaw's ears flattened blind eyes widened"fine if that how you really feel I don't care do what you want i didn't ask for this anyways"She called but her voice obviously cracked her feelings hurt. Leafstorm had been her only family but now it seemed like he wasn't so much anymore. Ears flat against her head she got to her paws and decided to go out of camp. Feeling like she didn't belong his harsh words sinking in. Her thoughts swam before her her father practically told her he didn't really love her mother and that she shouldn't even be in the clan.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm)   Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm) EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 20:25

Leafstorm's tufted ears twitched but he ignored Cherrypaw and ducked into the nursery, his tail waving behind him.
It was time for Cherrypaw to wake up. She wasn't a kit anymore, and she couldn't dictate everyone's decisions.
He was never disrespectful when he was younger, obviously.

OOC:
End of topic?

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm)   Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm) EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 20:28

Cherrypaw ears flattened she didn't care his reasons but now that she heard how she really felt She could rule out not having a family left. Her father could care less as she seen it now and he didn't love her mother not really.

Ooc yeah I actually wasn't gonna have her overreact but it kinda happened

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm)   Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherry Leaves and Speckled News(closed for me and Leafstorm)
Page 1 of 1