Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Is There Anything That's Worth More...

Go down 
+5
Frostash
kaitophantom1412
Ivy-ssi
Tiger_Lily
Jay Bird
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 15:12

"Lilacpaw! I've been doing great! How's your training going? When will your Warrior ceremony be?" he said with a grin. He loved having his kin here, even those who still didn't like him. He looked over at Curlypaw with softned eyes. He got closer to her and whispered in her ear, "I want to speak with you later. For now act like we're friends...for my kits." He stepped away like nothing happened and awaited Lilacpaw's answer.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
kaitophantom1412

kaitophantom1412

Characters : Ashpaw, Leafpaw (WC), Whitekit (RC)
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan/Apprentice; Windclan/Apprentice; Riverclan/Kit
Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 15:21

Ashkit watched his father talk to the grey she-cat. What was going on between them? But the two she-cats seemed to be friends of their parents. Knowing that made him feel a little bit less shy and he took a couple of steps from behind his mother.

Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 15:34

Sootkit stared at his father. He seemed to be friends with these cats, so Sootkit walked up to the grey one his father Crowfur was talking to and respectfully bowed His head. Or at least he hoped it was respectful, as he didn't know the first thing about respect.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 16:15

"That's good to hear! It's been going well, hopefully my ceremony won't be long from now." After addressing Crowfur, she turned back to the kits to answer their questions. "I'm Lilacpaw, and I'm not a warrior just yet. I'm sure you'll all be excellent warriors someday, too." A near-silent sigh of happiness escaped her as she allowed herself to enjoy the company of the other cats. Maybe she would have a family of her own eventually.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:26

The queen smiled to the newcomers, nodding to them as a greeting. Her eyes shone with happiness when her sister approached her new family. "Curlypaw! Is good to see you here! Kits, this is my sister, Curlypaw. She's an awesome she-cat!" She purred, waving her tail. Noticing that her mate said something to the gray tabby she-cat, the warrior looked down at her only kit who still hadn't introduce himself to the family. Stepping behind, she put him in front of her paws and licked his head, lovingly. She knew that Ashkit was shyer than his brothers so she tried to give he more courage to talk. "Come on, Ashkit. Don't be afraid. They are your family too. Lilacpaw is your father's sister and Curlypaw is mine. Why don't you try introducing yourself like your brothers? They don't bite." She purred lovingly, nudging him gently with her paw.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 Signat14
Back to top Go down
kaitophantom1412

kaitophantom1412

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:37

Ashkit looked to both Lilacpaw and Curlypaw, then his mother, and then back to the apprentices. "...I'm Ashkit," he eventually said softly. His eyes went back to Curlypaw. "Are you really Mama's sister?"

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Oct 2017 - 4:38

OOC: I had a reply for this last night, and then my computer died and it was deleted.

Curlypaw was a little surprised by the sudden explosion of questions that the kits were asking her. Was she that curious when she was a kit? She probably had been. But before she had time to answer, Lilacpaw joined them. She nodded warmly in greeting to her good friend, okay with her being Crowfur's sister. She didn't hate his whole family, that would be totally unfair to them. As she was about to introduce herself to the kits, she was interrupted once again, this time by the black tom whispering something in her ear. First of all, she hated when cats did that, it drew attention to the fact she only had one ear to whisper in. But his words made her a little uncomfortable as well. She was fine with pretending they were friends now, but she was dreading having to talk to him. That would involve feelings. She was glad for the distraction that Cedarstorm provided, and she stepped at her sister.
"Yes, I'm Curlypaw, your mother's sister."

Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Oct 2017 - 7:46

Sootkit purred and pressed his head against Curlypaw's front leg when he realised she was his kin. Then he looked up to see she only had one ear. Worried she might get offended if he asked Curlypaw about it directly, he instead trotted over to Cedarstorm and whispered(loudly), "Mama, why does she only have one ear?"

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3841

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Oct 2017 - 9:26

A large tom approached the family, his hazel eyes sparkling. His family was growing larger by the day.
The spotted warrior gave Cedarstorm a kind smile and nodded to his eldest son proudly before approaching Crowfur's litter, a friendly grin on his face.
"Hello there," Rowantalon purred gently, nudging one with his nose. "My name is Rowantalon. I'm Crowfur's father."

Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Oct 2017 - 9:31

The brown tabby she-cat was grateful that at least her kit asked her instead of Curlypaw about her ear but still, she frowned worriedly when he said too loud. Licking his head, the Queen looked at Sootkit with a smile. "She was born like that just like you born with dark and white fur. However, don't underestimate her. She's as great as your father and me. When we were kits I never was able to defeat on our battle-games!" Her blue gaze looked at her sister with a smile."Do you remember, Curlypaw? We used to play a lot outside in the camp!" She purred stepping closer to her so she could nuzzle her sisterly. Cedarstorm loved her sister as much as she loved her kits and mate. She was part of her... without Curlypaw... she couldn't be herself.

Remembering what they were doing to do in first place, the she-cat looked at Lilacpaw and Curlypaw, flicking her tail. "Hey! Since you are here, why don't you show them the apprentice den? Like Crofur said, they must know where they are going to live after they are six moons old." Just when she finished saying that, another warrior joined the group. Smiling to her father-in-law, Cedarstorm approached her kittens once again. "Hi, Rowantalon! I'm so happy to can finally meet your grandsons. They're Sootkit, Ashkit, Hailkit and Darkkit. Come on, kits. Say hi to your grandpa!"

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Oct 2017 - 10:00

At his mother's reply, Sootkit noticed her tone of voice and realised what he had said was tactless, especially when the cat he was whispering about was so close. He looked apologetically at Curlypaw and opened his mouth to utter an apology when a large brown tom walked towards them.
Sootkit looked at the massive tom in amazement. Was he kin as well? Sootkit's heart leapt at the thought. He was related to this cat? "Hi, I'm Sootkit!" he said, moving away from his mother and towards the impressive tom.

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
kaitophantom1412

kaitophantom1412

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Oct 2017 - 10:21

The new tom was huge, making Ashkit's eyes go wide. Were they really related? "I-I'm Ashkit," he stuttered, knowing the his mother would scold him if he didn't at least introduce himself.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Oct 2017 - 10:45

Darkkit looked up at the new tom, his eyes sparkling. ”Hi!” he exclaimed.

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Oct 2017 - 16:53

Hailkit backed up a little. All the new cats, coming all at once, was a little overwhelming. "H-Hello Rowantalon," he mewed.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3841

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Oct 2017 - 21:24

Rowantalon's hazel eyes ran over his four grandsons proudly, finding certain family resemblances. Darkkit looked very much like Crowkit did, those many moons ago. And Ashkit's paws were huge, just like the spotted tom's had been when he was younger, and the way Hailkit moved was very resemblant of Crowfur's mother.
"Hello there, Hailkit," He mewed, his ears twitching with amusement.

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is There Anything That's Worth More...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next