Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Is There Anything That's Worth More...

Go down 
+5
Frostash
kaitophantom1412
Ivy-ssi
Tiger_Lily
Jay Bird
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 6:36 am

Not waiting for a response of her mate, the brown tabby she-cat started to walk to the apprentice den, inviting Rowantalon, Lilacpaw and Curlypaw to join them. She looked at her kits with a warning look, looking how Ashkit jumped to the black and white tom. "Okay, there's no need to get in a fight today. We are all family, right kits? Once you're apprentices then you would be able to prove your worth and bravery but for now, to should behave and don't get into troubles because Magpiewing might not give you your apprentice's names." The brown tabby she-cat glanced at the gray tom, warmly. "Please, sweetie. Get off of your brother so we can continue our tour through the camp. Don't you wanna where the leader does his announcements?" Even if she was a bossy mother, Cedarstorm loved all of her kits and tried to do her best so they would grow up noble and strong. "Come with me and follow my lead. If you try to be less troublesome then I will give you a tasty prize."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 Signat14
Back to top Go down
kaitophantom1412

kaitophantom1412

Characters : Ashpaw, Leafpaw (WC), Whitekit (RC)
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan/Apprentice; Windclan/Apprentice; Riverclan/Kit
Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 6:40 am

Ahskit immediately got off of Sootkit. "I'm sorry. I'll be good now," he promised Cedarstorm, padding after her. He was curious about what the prize might be.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:04 am

Sootkit rolled back onto his belly and rose to his paws. Prize? he wondered, walking perkily next to Ashkit, Is it food?

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:10 am

Darkkit peeked up at the sound of a tasty prize. "Ok mama, I promise I'll be less troublesome," Darkkit mewed excitedly, getting up and following his brothers, although trying to stay away from Sootkit so that he knew that there wouldn't be a fight. Instead, he tried to start a conversation with Ashkit. "So... what do you think the prize would be?" He asked.

Tiger_Lily

Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:09 am

"I think it's gonna be something tasty!" piped in Sootkit, completely ignoring Darkkit's body language that clearly said he did not want Sootkit near him.

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
kaitophantom1412

kaitophantom1412

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:45 am

Ashkit thought. "Maybe a fat juicy mouse," he answered, excited by the idea.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 12:09 pm

Crowfur huffed as his kits fought. After some time, Cedarstorm managed to calm them down. He walked by her side, giving her a grin. "You sure know how to get their attention love. They are a rowdy bunch! Ashkit and Sootkit kind of take after me. Which of our kits is like you?" he asked his mate.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 1:06 pm

Hailkit tilted his head, and followed his mother. "Maybe it's a frog?"

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Cedarstorm blushed by the compliment of her mate and smiled to him, lovingly. "Thank you, honey. I'm still learning how to be a good mother but I'm glad everything is working out." She nodded when he said that Ashkit and Sootkit were looking after him. He was right. Both of the toms admired his father and Cedarstorm was happy for that. His next question left her thoughtful for a second while she looked back at her sons. Then, her blue gaze watched at the dark-furred tom with a smile. "I believe that Sootkit has my explosive, confident and straight-forward attitude but he is more competitive than I was. Hailkit also might be similar to me because he is pretty energetic! And Darkkit also is quite similar. I honestly believe that Ashkit is the more similar to you since he is shyer but kind-hearted." She purred to her mate remembering how he used to be when he was an apprentice.

Her paws stopped when she reached the apprentice den. With a smile, she returned her attention to the kittens. "Here we are. This the apprentice den, your home once you get your apprentice's names. You will have to live among other apprentices during your training. And that..." She pointed a bigger that was made from a bramble bush. "Is the warriors' den. There is where I and your father usually live. Rowantalon also slept there with the other warriors."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 5:20 am

Sootkit huffed. Why were his siblings ignoring him? It's not like he did anything wrong. He was just messing, it wasn't his fault Ashkit had anger issues. Turning from his brothers, his eyes widened in amazement when Cedarstorm introduced them to the two things he had been looking forward to the most, the apprentices' den and the warriors' den. "Woah..." he gasped in awe. Looking at his mother and flicking his tail towards the warriors' den, he meowed excitedly, "Will I be sleeping there just like you and father, mama?"

Ooc: Ashkit is the least likely candidate to have anger issues, lol

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
kaitophantom1412

kaitophantom1412

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 5:35 am

Ashkit looked at the dens with wide eyes, especially the warrior's den. He was really going to sleep there one day!?

Ooc: I couldn't stop laughing at Ashkit having anger issues XD

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 6:13 am

Darkkit looked at the two dens in amazement. “I can’t wait to be an apprentice or warrior!” He exclaimed. He then remembered something. Shuffling towards Sootkit, he whispered, “I’m sorry about earlier, and yeah! I really hope it’ll be something juicy!” In Sootkit’s ear. He then turned towards his mother. “Those dens are huge!”

Tiger_Lily

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 6:20 am

Sootkit looked at Darkkit sheepishly. "I'm sorry too. You're not a scaredy-kit." he meowed quietly. Feeling that this was an adequate apology, Sootkit turned his attention back to his mother.

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 9:19 am

Hailkit looked at the warriors den. "Woah, that den is huge!"

OOC: I made a topic for Hailkit hanging out with his siblings (and other kits too if any other people join), so you can join if you want.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is There Anything That's Worth More...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5