Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 16 Oct 2017 - 19:56

"L-Let all cats old enough to c-capture t-their own prey gather u-underneath J-Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" Magpiestar called out, his black fur bristled up against the cold winds that recently began to blow through the camp.

Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 17 Oct 2017 - 16:39

Willowheart padded hurriedly into camp, a thrush in her jaws. She tossed it onto the Fresh-Kill pile and skidded into the crowd, muttering 'Sorry's' and 'Excuse Me's' as she stepped on tails and paws. Just in time she found a spot for herself underneath Jaggedrock, her amber eyes focused on Magpiestar as if she hadn't just annoyed the whole of Shadowclan. What would the news be today? Probably an apprentice ceremony- there were several litters in need of one.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 15:24

Violetpaw walked out onto the clearing, her breathing uneven with nerves.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 15:26

"T-Tonight we gather to m-make this apprentice a-a warrior. V-Violetpaw, p-please step forward." His tail swished somewhat anxiously as he waited for the she-cat to move forward.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 15:30

Exhaling, she forced her pelt to lay flat as she shuffled forward as requested. She kept telling herself over and over, Waspstep said she was ready, though inside she had doubts.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 15:32

The leader took a deep breath. "I-I, Magpiestar, l-l-leader of ShadowClan, c-call upon my warrior a-ancestors to l-look down on this apprentice. S-She has t-trained hard to u-understand the w-ways o-of your noble code, and I-I co-commend her to you as a w-warrior in her turn. V-Violetpaw, d-do you promise to up-uphold the w-warrior c-code and to protect a-and defend your Clan, e-even a-at the cost of your life?"

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 15:34

"I... I- I do." The stuttering was contagious.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 15:45

The leader's eyes opened wide. W-Was she mocking him? A little thrown off guard, he turned his gaze away, his pelt heating up slightly beneath him. "T-Then... By t-the p-powers of StarClan, I g-give you your warrior name. V-Violetpaw, from this day forward you s-shall be known as.... V-Violetshine. S-ShadowClan honours your h-honesty a-and patience. C-Congratulations." With those last words, he jumped down and joined the chanting of congratulations.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 21:56

Willowheart jumped to her feet with a wide grin. Despite everything -losing Ashpaw and Leopardstar- there was still a beacon of happiness in her life.
"Violetshine!" The she-cat cheered, lifting her head to catch a glimpse of her sister in the crowd. "Violetshine!"

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1