Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Characters You Regret Killing

Go down 
+7
Ash
Drippy
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Knight
Ember Pheonix
Honey Badger
Seer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

Characters You Regret Killing Empty
PostSubject: Characters You Regret Killing   Characters You Regret Killing EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 18:11

guess who's procrastinating and curious

We've all killed off characters at least once in our time since joining wcc because we're all sadistic little monsters- be it death by tossing them into the void, illness, overly graphic death by injuries, overly angsty random death topic, or simply throwing them into the 'missing' category, they all ded. But don't you hate it when, just when you thought you were finally free of the character's dead weight, you find yourself missing them?

Longing for what could of been? Or just longing for them in general because you made a rash decision? well same

use this little form
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]How did they die?[/b]
[b]Why do you regret killing them off?[/b]

anyways since i'm procrastinating tell me about these poor dead kids and why you miss them

Characters You Regret Killing Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7392

PostSubject: Re: Characters You Regret Killing   Characters You Regret Killing EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 18:26

Funny enough, the two characters that come to mind isn't that I killed them, its that I crippled/retired them.

Character Name: Badgerfang
Clan: RiverClan
How did they die? Got pushed into the gorge by her sister but in truth what I regret the most is crippling her when she got attacked by a fox protecting her two kits.
Why do you regret killing crippling them? I hadn't done much with her, she was still a rather young warrior but I had hopes of being the RiverClan medicine cat so I had to maim Badgerfang to put her in the elder's den so I could have my second life Silentherb. There was still so much I could have done with her but...Well I threw that opportunity away for Silentherb who I sadly don't remember much of.

Character Name: Stormstar/eye
Clan: WindClan
How did they die? Smoke inhalation but once again, more upset that I threw him into the elder's den.
Why do you regret killing retiring them? Technically my second leader (I was the leader of WC for a whole month before the reboot), but Stormeye is notable for being the first leader of WC...Which is sadly the only thing to truly note about him. I feel he is easily forgotten compared to the other first leaders like Sagestar despite partaking in the first major war for the sake of StarClan (The Deo plot)

Characters You Regret Killing ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Characters You Regret Killing   Characters You Regret Killing EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 18:29

Character Name:Ambernose and Hazelpaw
Clan:Shadowclan
How did they die? Ambernose and Hazelpaw died by a fox.
Why do you regret killing them off? Because these two sisters were my favorite. If I didn't have the urge to kill them for new characters I would have kept them both til they were old but my brain hated me I do miss them so and actually plan to one day maybe do a look alike od these two sisters

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Characters You Regret Killing   Characters You Regret Killing EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 18:42

Character Name: Eagleheart
Clan: Skyclan
How did they die? Torn apart by Shadowclan warriors/mercy killed by his mate
Why do you regret killing them off? Because my wife still hates me for his death and he could have done great things
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Characters You Regret Killing   Characters You Regret Killing EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 19:03

Character Name: Pineeye
Clan: SkyClan
How did they die? Missing Cats Removal
Why do you regret killing them off? I made him go missing mainly to accelerate a plot I had planned, but now that it hasn't progressed much at all I can see he could have lived much longer and actually did something with his life. He never had much character development at all and I wish I could have actually done something with him. He was a chill dude who didn't deserve what he got.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Characters You Regret Killing   Characters You Regret Killing EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 19:05

Character Name: Squirrelsong
Clan: Windclan
How did they die? Heat stroke
Why do you regret killing them off? Because she was this perfect little angel who always tried her best, even though she was crippled in a million different ways and had a murderer for a father figure. Even after her threat got ripped out, saw her dad Lionfur's dead body, got her ear torn out and lost a little hearing, her sister ran away, and basically got used as a punching bag she never gave up. Plus she's an adorable little ball of floof 

Rest in spaghetti. Never forgetti :(

I shouldn't be up this late

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Characters You Regret Killing Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Characters You Regret Killing   Characters You Regret Killing EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 20:32

ugh I get to attached to these digital cat creations of mine
I've only killed two but I had so many plans that included them
*angst*

Character Name: Gingerpaw
Clan: WC-Rouge
How did they die? Graphic bloody scene on the side of the road (yay)
Why do you regret killing them off? Cuz' I think there was a chance for him to become a really great cat. He was ambitious and sweet, and probably would've made friends if I didn't make him leave after a week of being an apprentice.
Ginger's (brief) history:
Spoiler:

Character Name: Flowerpetal
Clan: Riverclan
How did they die? Frozen by the mist
Why do you regret killing them off? She was such a sweetheart and had three babies that she needed to take care of. She was also on her way to making her VERY FIRST FRIEND, Mallowpaw, but I decided that enough was enough and she wasn't going anywhere in life, so I killed her.

Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Characters You Regret Killing   Characters You Regret Killing EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 20:51

Character Name: Tansyfoot
How did they die? Kit-birth Complications
Why do you regret killing them off? She was my second-ever character on this site. Killing her was a rash decision I made when I decided that I wanted to kill her during kit-birth so I could roleplay one of her kits and make that kit a little edgier. She had just found happiness with her mate, despite her mother's recent betrayal/death, and she deserved to live a long and happy life with her kits ;w;

Character Name: Turtlepelt
Clan: ThunderClan
How did they die? Murdered by Rogues
Why do you regret killing them off? Okay, so maybe her death was the most interesting thing she ever did (besides almost dying in that plot-generated fire). So what? She was a fiery, feisty, super-frickin-loyal ThunderClan warrior who didn't take crap from nobody. I wish she could have lived a little longer and maybe gotten together with that tom she had a crush on basically had an entire life. This is why I'm making her next life sometime in the next two or three years

Character Name: Halfmoon
How did they die? Murdered by Fox (despite unfinished death topic)
Why do you regret killing them off? Halfmoon was my first ever salty disfigured bab. She had so much great character development, especially right after the New Moon Gathering and after getting her supposedly-dead mate back. She deserved a happy rest as an elder of RiverClan, but since her mate was getting killed off I decided to kill her off instead. RIP Halfmoon, enjoy StarClan with your fam

Character Name: Freckleface
Clan: ShadowClan
How did they die? Missing Cat Removal
Why do you regret killing them off? I had a few plans for Freckleface, but I chucked her out to the Missing bin in order to make room for another cat I really wanted. And now she's suddenly dead ;;

Character Name: Shimmerheart
Clan: ShadowClan
How did they die? Crushed by Fallen Branch
Why do you regret killing them off? I love Shimmerheart. She's one of my favorite ever characters. My third ever character on this site, and my OG OC (with a minor name change). The only reasons I killed her off were a) to break Leo's heart and subsequently make a beautiful death topic, which I think I achieved, and b) to have her in Leopardstar's leader ceremony. Since his leader ceremony never finished, that didn't happen, which disappoints me to no end and makes me wish I could bring her back to be the grumpy, warm-hearted old elder she was meant to be.

for those of you wondering why Breezewhisker isn't on this list, i don't consider him dead. he had too much beautiful salt and rage and angst for me to just let him die like that. i will (hopefully) be bringing him back in a future plot, so be warned. hopefully you'll all enjoy it as much as i do though :)

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Characters You Regret Killing   Characters You Regret Killing EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 21:44

@Ripped; for shame

Character Name: Cloudrunner
How did they die? Killed by Sleetfang in an incomplete topic
Why do you regret killing them off? Mainly bc he was only just getting interesting and yet I decided to off him simply cause his two main plots were axed- the WC civil war that got shut down before it even started/his romance with Redpaw ;; I could of done so much with him but literally everything and everyone involved with him died a slow, painful death and I couldn't get it together long enough to give him a fitting death.

k e e p  t h e m  c o m i n g

Characters You Regret Killing Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Characters You Regret Killing   Characters You Regret Killing EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 21:50

Character Name: Raccoonstar
Clan: Windclan
How did they die? Old Age/Sickness
Why do you regret killing them off? Because it was a spurr of the moment, thing and I was young and stressed and didn't want to deal, so I killed her and painfully passed on leadership to Falcon. She could have lived so much longer, and been the great paranoid leader of Windclan, and done many more notable things instead of being the leader before Falconstar. She did so much for Windclan yet none of that gets recognized. No one remembers her or chooses to remember her. She had so much potential but it was wasted.

Character Name:Flameclaw
Clan: Thunderclan
How did they die? Died to a Snake
Why do you regret killing them off? I killed her off cause of spite. She got booted from the deputy position after I returned from a break of inactivity. Like three days later the TC leader decided to remove her from deputy, and I killed her off cause of salt and spite. She had potential as well. Like I could have kept her and done something in TC and the plot potential was great but I was salty.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Characters You Regret Killing   Characters You Regret Killing EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 23:28

Character Name:Whitestream
Clan:RiverClan
How did they die?Died of my inactivity.
Why do you regret killing them off? She was so young and very good warrior
I had so many things in plan to do with her. I still regret leaving for too long and because of this she had to leave; my poor Whitestream.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Characters You Regret Killing   Characters You Regret Killing EmptySat 2 Sep 2017 - 11:36

Character Name: Icepaw
How did they die? the void
Why do you regret killing them off? AHHH she was such a dynamic character ;; i could have been a long lasting meddie but i got mad and left the site because petty teenage drama

Character Name: Cedarpaw
How did they die? poofed into oblivion
Why do you regret killing them off? he was one of my first characters on the reboot, and I had inspiration for him. But I couldn't come up with any ideas so he died.

Character Name: Heatherfang
How did they die? Kitting complications
Why do you regret killing them off? ;; she was just starting to get interesting. But I wanted to make on of her kits and I had no space. It seemed logical but now I miss my headstrong daughteru

Character Name: Aspenberry
How did they die? poofed as well
Why do you regret killing them off? another anger bby who was becoming interesting but I send him away because I wanted new chilluns

Character Name: Acornheather
How did they die? idk the void i guess
Why do you regret killing them off? another meddie. She was cute but too shy to really do anything. If I didn't always want new characters she could have been an awesome meddie

I think that's it for now

Characters You Regret Killing N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Characters You Regret Killing   Characters You Regret Killing EmptySat 2 Sep 2017 - 12:06

Icee wrote:
Character Name: Icepaw
Why do you regret killing them off? AHHH she was such a dynamic character ;; i could have been a long lasting meddie but i got mad and left the site because petty teenage drama

Character Name: Acornheather
How did they die? idk the void i guess
Why do you regret killing them off? another meddie. She was cute but too shy to really do anything. If I didn't always want new characters she could have been an awesome meddie

tl;dr don't give icee the meddie slot //shot

jk ilu icee bb

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Characters You Regret Killing   Characters You Regret Killing EmptyMon 4 Sep 2017 - 18:08

Character Name: Gingerheart (OG Ginger ;D)
Clan: Shadowclan
How did they die? Reedstar brutally murdered her face
Why do you regret killing them off? She was by far one of my best characters. She wasn't anything special and didn't have a whole lot going for her development-wise but she was fun, energetic, and I feel that she was the embodiment of what a Shadowclan cat should be. Her pride always got in her way and was ultimately her downfall in Shadowclan Decimation™. That and Reedstar hated her guts for some reason (gee I wonder). Plus she gave birth to Thrush bab <3

Character Name: Fennelcloud
Clan: Shadowclan
Why do you regret killing them off? Fennelcloud was fun and I really enjoyed her kit-like personality. She was always energetic and got her colors from her grandmother Gingerheart. She was basically my full-time queen but she was a sassy and bold little thing who wouldn't take no for an answer. Unfortunately I was having a hard time staying active and had to knock myself down to one character and Fennel bab didn't make the cut.

#DoitforGinger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters You Regret Killing   Characters You Regret Killing Empty

Back to top Go down

Characters You Regret Killing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: