Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

my kits [closed]

Go down 
+2
Ebby
Icee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

my kits [closed] Empty
PostSubject: my kits [closed]   my kits [closed] EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 10:20 pm

A purr escaped the she-cat's mouth. Before her were five beautiful kits. Four beautiful toms, and one little she-kit. The queen swallowed harshly. Her first litter... Breezewhisker and Thornpaw, both toms, and both troublesome. Thornpaw had not made it to his warriorhood, but during his days as a kit he was as spunky as any kit could be. Breezewhisker was no exception. His attitude continued into his later moons, sparking a fight that would eventually lead to his departure from SkyClan. The thought still brought a deep ache into her heart.

Her daughter, Lilyheart on the other paw had been a joy and delight her entire life. Daughters were sweet and kind. Not nearly as messy as tomcats. Yet, like her two brothers before her, the white she-cat joined them far away from the safety of camp. Poppysong felt the sadness creep its way up to her eyes but she held it back. She couldn't be sad. Not now. Not when she had her little bundles of joy to look after.

For the most part, the kits resembled herself, and her dear father. The first kit, Hailkit she called him, shared Breezestar's pelt, yet his eyes were unlike any in her family, nor did they match his own father's. They were a shade of blue brighter than the sky. Something about them almost made her hopeful. For what, she wasn't sure.

The second born, Hollowkit was the spitting image of herself, down to the fluffy, tri-coloured pelt and hazel eyes. With him was born a twin sister, who she named Songkit. It was like staring into her past, watching the sweet kit run about with her siblings.

Fourth came the smallest kit, named for his size. Littlekit was a carbon copy of her father. The grey tabby fur, the golden eyes. Part of her couldn't help but feel favourable towards him. If he grew up anything like Breezestar, she was sure he would be one of the greatest cats SkyClan had ever known.

And finally, the firth was... a clone of his father. A sleek, reddish-brown. Golden eyes. Poppysong swallowed hard. Although she loved her kits to death, she couldn't help but fear any possible judgement against them. After all, their father was not her mate. Her affair with Stoneteller wasn't a well-kept secret. She already felt the peering eyes of tribe members and clanmates alike. There was no doubt in her mind that somebody would treat these kits differently. They were the product of a clan and tribe relationship that most likely shouldn't have happened in the beginning. Especially with the Tribe healer and the mate of SkyClan's leader.

The she-cat sighed deeply as she glanced around the nursery. Stoneteller was indeed a kind cat. She couldn't deny her attraction to the awkward but cute tom. Yet the regret of betraying Crowstar crept further into her mind. H-He didn't deserve it. Above everything else, he deserved better than five constant reminders of her actions during his disappearance.

Now he was back, and Poppysong dreaded seeing him more than anything in the world. Not now. Not after everything he's been through.

my kits [closed] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

my kits [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my kits [closed]   my kits [closed] EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 10:38 pm

He was still too small too get all that far, but like good StarClan in the sky if he wasn't going to try his best. There was the most beautiful little bundle of moss just over his siblings and Hailkit was absolutely going to be the first one to get it. "So... close..." With a little mewl and the biggest huff of his short life, the tom heaved himself over the body of his sister, faceplanting straight into the pelt of Hollowkit. In a true struggle, the silver tabby squirmed, his squeak muffling into his brother's warm thick pelt.

halp

my kits [closed] PDt1Qqd my kits [closed] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

my kits [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my kits [closed]   my kits [closed] EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 11:11 pm

Littlekit shook as he felt the live pelts of his siblings rub against his tiny body. He seemed to be the runt of the litter as he was buried alive by multicolored pelts. He let out a squeak when he felt a couple of tugs on his tail.

He opened his eyes to see his brother Hailkit heading straight for a patch of moss. He looked around with drowsy eyes. He wasn't used to any light brighter than black.

His eyes began to adjust and he nuzzeled a reddish-brown clump of fur next to him. He drifted off as he stared at the back of his sister's neck. He closed his eyes to try and let them rest.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

my kits [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my kits [closed]   my kits [closed] EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Why was the nursery always so hot?

Although Elmkit was still too young to realize that the seemingly unbearable heat came with the season, he could tell that being snuggled up between Poppysong and his littermates was definitely not cooling him off. For the next several heartbeats he found himself twisting and squirming wildly as he searched for a new sleeping position that alleviated some of the heat, mewling furiously in the process, before ultimately giving up. Huffing loudly, he found his sleep-heavy eyes slowly opening to stare at the massive walls of the nursery in defeat. Letting out a short sneeze, Elmkit found himself blearily watching as Hailkit struggled to escape from Hollowkit's thick fur before finally squeaking out, "You're stupid."

my kits [closed] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

my kits [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my kits [closed]   my kits [closed] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Hollowkit jolted as Hailkit ran into him and detached him self from his brother. "Hailkit your so clumsy!" He laughed teasing his brother.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

my kits [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my kits [closed]   my kits [closed] EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 3:19 pm

Yellow eyes sat on the kits.. They weren't his, he knew they weren't his, and he was resentful for that, but no matter how much he wanted to resent them, no matter how much he wanted to hate them the leader couldn't. He couldn't hate them. It wasn't their fault in the slightest. They were just kits, living their life like the rest of the clan. In the end it was their mother's fault. Well mostly her fault.

The black fluffy leader sat a distance away, choosing not to get close. He didn't want to talk to her, so he stayed away. If they kits wanted they could come over and join him, but he wasn't going to move from his spot anytime soon. Crowstar let out a small huff, before turning away to watched the rest of the clan.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

my kits [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my kits [closed]   my kits [closed] EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Hollowkit looked up as he felt eyes on them. He turned to the unfamiliar pelt of the tom and padded over. "Im Hollowkit! Who are you?" He meowed tilting his head to the side looking up at the tom.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

my kits [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my kits [closed]   my kits [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

my kits [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-