Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Im Leaving

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

Im Leaving Empty
PostIm Leaving

Hey guys I am leaving Warrior Clan Cats. I love this site, and the community, but I haven't paid attention to WCC at all, and have barely managed rping at all. I don't think I will come back this time. It makes my sad to do this but I think this is better for me. Bai guys, Hope you have good rping. Also just consider that Duneclaw died of sickness or something. Thank you guys, I may come on at times to see whats happening but other than that I wont rp anymore. Bai guys! :C

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Im Leaving :: Comments

No Comment.

Im Leaving

Page 1 of 1