Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Clover meeting Swan (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Clover meeting Swan (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Clover meeting Swan (closed)   Clover meeting Swan (closed) EmptyWed 9 Aug 2017 - 13:29

OOC:sorry for it being long I wanted to rp them meeting so yeah XD

Cloverpaw, despite what everyone has told him, was out exploring alone. He didn't like going against what he was told but he would much rather explore by himself then with others. Ever since he was a young kit he was quiet and a loner, well it didn't help any that his parents yelled at him more then his siblings. At bad days they would raise a claw at him and he would always come out with scratches and be bleeding everywhere. His other siblings he could tell pitted him , after all he was the smallest out of the litter. He suppose that was why they always picked on him to toughen him up for his life ahead of him, but that was not how to do it. Signing he kept his head low and his ears twitched at every sound, he loved being alone not having to worry about being shy around others.

He was deep in his thoughts when suddenly he heard rustling from a bush his eyes went wide, was it prey? But a second later he smelled what it was or rather who it was, his mother. His eyes went wide with fear and his fur fluffed up as the familiar pelt emerged from the bushes. Gulping he backed away slowly as he saw his mother's glare at him. This was a bad day.

His mother's claws were unsheathed as she padded up to him she growled down. "How dare you leave us? I gave you life you should be grateful for it you useless rat!"

He tried to back away his tail curled around his small frame. "I..I..I'm sorry..I." He was scared beyond words, nobody can help him out here. His mother can kill him and nobody would know.

"Your sorry!? Because of you I lost my precious kits! You just had to yell did you? If you hasn't that pathetic excuse for a warrior won't have come and 'resuced' you! You lost my family and you will pay for that you rat!" She brought up a claw and slashed across his face causing blood to pour to the grass.

He grunted knowing better then to cry out pain and backed father away. "I..I will protect them from you! Stoneheart will..protect us..I." He was shaking now his green eyes were wild. He knew he had to fight he had to protect his siblings. But he was scared..

She bellowed, "Protect me from them? Your just an apprentice what can an apprentice do against a warrior? And where is your precious Stoneheart now?"

His eyes snapped up to her then to his paws. Where was he? He promised he would protect us...he willed his legs to move to run. She looks like she will kill him right here and right now. Suddenly as his mother padded forward closer to him his legs finally moved they ran a direction and he didn't care where he was going just anywhere from her.

From his panic he didn't smell the border lines to Riverclan he didn't even see the area around him. His breathing was fast and his wound on his face was bleeding still on the ground as he ran.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: Clover meeting Swan (closed)   Clover meeting Swan (closed) EmptyWed 9 Aug 2017 - 17:29

Swanpaw was out hunting when she scented something unfamiliar.
"Hmm...?"
She moved to investigate, and found an apprentice that couldn't possibly be from RiverClan - she would recognize them then - and paused.
This cat wasn't any bigger than her.
Normally she would yell at the intruder, but...
His face was bleeding.
What could have happened to send him so far from wherever his home was?
"Who are you, and why are you on RiverClan territory?" she asked simply, confused as to why any cat would charge across a border. "And why are you bleeding...?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clover meeting Swan (closed)   Clover meeting Swan (closed) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 13:18

Cloverpaw's fur was fluffed up and his bright green eyes were wild with fear as he ran. When he heard a voice he froze thinking it was his mother running after him. He closed his eyes backing slowly away from Swanpaw. His breathing was fast but it still felt like he couldn't get enough air. His vision faded in and out as he whipped his face towards the sound. Shaking his head he couldn't speak he turned around wanting to run away but instead he ran right into a tree. His body was shaking violently as he turned back around to Swanpaw whimpering he shook his head again. "..don't.." Was all he could say before his throat closed up again.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clover meeting Swan (closed)   Clover meeting Swan (closed) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 13:37

She wasn't sure what to do.
She was a warrior's apprentice, not a medicine cat.
She had to decide now, she supposed.
And she made her choice, sitting next to the other cat.
She wondered who has hurt him, and waited.
Why was she doing this?
She prided herself on loyalty, but couldn't this be considered betrayal?
But he was hurt, and she couldn't leave him on her Clan's territory, so she stayed.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clover meeting Swan (closed)   Clover meeting Swan (closed) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 13:44

Cloverpaw wanted his world to end as he stood there waiting to get more hurt. Tears started coming to his eyes as he wanted Stoneheart with him. He would protect him he promised after all. He felt something next to him he opened his eyes a bit to see somebody next to him. His breath quickened even more thinking his mother was there. He tried to pad away but he couldn't move his legs he was frozen staring wide eyed at the cat before him. In his fogged up vision he could only see his mother there with that evil glare. "..hurt me..don't..." He closed his eyes again just praying to Starclan that he won't get too hurt.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clover meeting Swan (closed)   Clover meeting Swan (closed) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 13:52

"I'm not going to hurt you," she said softly, wondering if he could hear her. "I'd like to help you, but I don't know how... What's your name?"
'Or why,' she thought, but kept that to herself.
She wanted to comfort him more, but couldn't find the words.
The world, without her mother in it, felt bigger and scarier by the day.
StarClan help her, she couldn't help herself - but she would try to help him.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clover meeting Swan (closed)   Clover meeting Swan (closed) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 14:11

He could tell this cat is speaking but all he heard was a loud ringing in his ears but he managed to hear some words. Through the ringing he could tell it wasn't his mother that made him calm down some. His eyes calmed down but his fur was still ruffled. "C-Clover..paw." He managed to say through his tight throat. He gulped tears and blood still coming down his face. His breathing slowed a bit but he still gasped for air. "I..don't...mother..she.." He shook his head he brought a paw to his scratch trying to tell the other it was his mother that did that.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clover meeting Swan (closed)   Clover meeting Swan (closed) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 14:41

"Cloverpaw...? I'm Swanpaw."
She had been right - Cloverpaw was an apprentice, like her.
"Your mother...? What about her?"
At the words, she felt a pang of sadness for her own mother's loss.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clover meeting Swan (closed)   Clover meeting Swan (closed) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 15:30

"Swan..paw." He nodded his green eyes closed again, This is Swanpaw not mother, Swanpaw he kept repeating in his head. Then his eyes opened again at her question. "She...did..this." He motioned to his bleeding cheek. His breathing slowed down now and his fur laied flat. He had to keep reminding himself this was somebody else.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clover meeting Swan (closed)   Clover meeting Swan (closed) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 15:33

"Your mother did this to you...?" Swanpaw asked, certain she was hearing things. "Why would...?"

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clover meeting Swan (closed)   Clover meeting Swan (closed) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 15:42

Cloverpaw started shaking, "Cause..I made her mad..She and father gets angry at us alot..." He looked away ashamed at telling this to another apprentice. His breathing quickened, he suddenly turned around and buried his face into Swanpaw's fur closing his eyes and breathing in the scent of the other apprentice. Anything was nicer then smelling his parents scent.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clover meeting Swan (closed)   Clover meeting Swan (closed) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 15:56

Swanpaw sat still beside him, as though standing guard. "You're not from here, are you? After all, I don't know you."
She doesn't expect an answer, not really.
She just wants to break the silence.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clover meeting Swan (closed)   Clover meeting Swan (closed) EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 14:59

Cloverpaw stayed silent as he thought about her question. She was right he has never seen her before..Suddenly his head bolted upright and his eyes grew with fear once again his head turned this way and that. "Where am I?" He just realized he has never seen this area before his fur fluffed up again his green scared eyes looked back as Swanpaw. "I..don't know you..Where am I? Please don't hurt me." He has heard of what happens when a cat walks over another clan's territory, normally they would leave with scars and bleeding badly as they stumble back to camp.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clover meeting Swan (closed)   Clover meeting Swan (closed) EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 9:09

"I won't hurt you. You're injured enough already. This is RiverClan territory," she informed him, trying to sound important. "Are you going to be able to make your way back to your Clan's territory by yourself?"

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clover meeting Swan (closed)   Clover meeting Swan (closed) EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 13:05

Cloverpaw stared at her, "Riverclan?..." His gaze wondered around them taking in the scenery. "So this is what Riverclan looks like.." Then at her question he stopped his tail dragging against the dirt and his ears down. In all honesty he didn't want to go back yet. He shook his head, "Mother might be waiting for me... I...don't want to go back yet. But I think I can make it back.."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clover meeting Swan (closed)   Clover meeting Swan (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Clover meeting Swan (closed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next