Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Signature Art

Go down 
+3
Mocha
Middy
Ember Pheonix
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Signature Art Empty
PostSubject: Signature Art   Signature Art EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 21:46

So I decided to redo my signature and this is what I got.

Also I'm apparently doing requests so lol

Signature Art GaTPvVz

List:
1:done
2:done
3: done
4:done
5:done
6:Echomocha(starting)
7:Drippy
8: Winterpaw

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Last edited by Tawnypool on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 11:55; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Signature Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Art   Signature Art EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 23:07

Can you do my kitties? :3

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

Signature Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Art   Signature Art EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 23:18

If possible, can you do mine as well?

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀Signature Art Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

Signature Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Art   Signature Art EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 23:25

I sure can just send me info on their looks and their main personality

Example: Tawnypool's main personality is that she can be a bit temperamental but sweet so cause of that I gave her a sort of in between angry and kind look sort of a flirt neutral look kind of thing.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

Signature Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Art   Signature Art EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 0:47

Leafpaw is shy, defensive and occasionally enthusiastic. She has mottled dark fur and a shorter than average tail.

Wildpaw on the other hand, is a large bengal with a longish tail. She's feisty, and has a taste for battling.

Hope this helped!

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀Signature Art Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Signature Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Art   Signature Art EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 9:02

Yeah that helps

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Characters : Halfpaw(SkyC), Sparkpaw (TC), Splitkit (WC), Robinkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : Half: Skyclan/apprentice Spark: Thunderclan/apprentice Split: Windclan/kit Robin: Windclan/kit
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 127

Signature Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Art   Signature Art EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 11:59

So, I already gave you their appearances, but I forgot they're personalities, so here:

Halfpaw is self conscious of her size, but she's determined to prove herself to her clanmates. Because of this, she's always striving to be the best no matter what.

Sparkkit is mostly calm but is usually just a very awkward cat. He speaks bluntly and audaciously, so he often offends others when he's not meaning to.

Ember Pheonix

Signature Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Art   Signature Art EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 13:46

Alright so I have everyone's sketches made I'll be fully drawing them and coloring them soon so everyone should have their Signature pictures by either tommorrow or the day after tommorrow

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Signature Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Art   Signature Art EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 9:35

Brownpaw/foot's Request is done :)

Signature Art Brownpaw_foot_s_request_by_fracturedsnow-dbjofa6

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

Signature Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Art   Signature Art EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 13:05

Could you do my cats?

Sunpaw is a golden spotted tabby who's on the small side. She has bright green eyes and a white chest. She's playful and friendly, but she can be rude.

Leafstorm is a large fluffy brown cat with a mackerel tabby pattern. He has the same eye color and white markings as Sunpaw. He's a friendly cat but is usually serious and challenging unless he's around his close friends. He has two scars running across his shoulders.

Sharpkit is even bigger than Leafstorm, with fluffy brown tabby fur and green eyes. She has no white.
She's tough and aggressive, although she can occasionally be nice.

Willowpaw is a slender, delicate tuxedo cat with amber eyes. She's sweet and kind, and very playful.

Rowantalon is a reddish-brown bengal cat with green eyes. He's serious and strong, and has a long scar Running across his side.

It's 100% fine if you aren't taking any requests anymore, I just thought I'd ask~

Ember Pheonix

Signature Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Art   Signature Art EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 13:09

I yeah I can after these.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

Signature Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Art   Signature Art EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 13:15

Awesome, thanks a million!

Ember Pheonix

Signature Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Art   Signature Art EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 14:07

No problem

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Characters : Halfpaw(SkyC), Sparkpaw (TC), Splitkit (WC), Robinkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : Half: Skyclan/apprentice Spark: Thunderclan/apprentice Split: Windclan/kit Robin: Windclan/kit
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 127

Signature Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Art   Signature Art EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 11:03

Hey when are they gonna be done? I'm not trying to rush you or anything, but it's said you were gonna get owltalon's done within 2 hours for a few days now :P

Ember Pheonix

Signature Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Art   Signature Art EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 19:49

I'm sorry stuff came up in real life lol I am almost down with Owltalon the details aren't being cooperative lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signature Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Art   Signature Art Empty

Back to top Go down

Signature Art
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next