Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 15:08

"Let all cats old enough to catch their prey, gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting." Ivyfall meowed out to her clan, the deputy was genuinely so happy that so many apprentices were becoming warriors. This Greenleaf was truly wonderful, the clan swelled in size and everyone seemed content. If only their lost warriors and apprentices would return...
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 21:11

Wisteriapaw bounded from the apprentice den and to the clearing. This was her moment. Her time to be announced that she is great. Wishpaw still lived inside her, too, wishing greatly that she could ever be a great warrior. Wisteriapaw would have to be the best warrior for both of them, the greatest fighter, the most skilled hunter. She sat down close to the front of where the crowd would be and waited, thoughts of running through the forest as twice the warrior they were bound to become. We'll prove them all that we are great warriors Wisteriapaw had seemed to hear Wishpaw's voice adding up her courage and happiness.

OOC: I think this is the longest post i've made so far XD

:3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 21:35

"Wisteriapaw, step forward." The deputy meowed solemnly, looking over at the slight apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 10:38

Wisteriapaw did as many other cats have done for seasons, stepping foward to be known a warrior, the front of the crowd. It's not just me, Wishpaw is here too, part of me!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 16:28

"I, Ivyfall, deputy of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Wisteriapaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She asked her, Wisteriapaw had done well even without Fracturedhawk to guide her, Ivyfall was proud that she'd gotten this far.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 21:02

"I do!" she said her voice showing pride, excitement, and fieriness.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 21:10

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you shall be known as Wisteriawish. RiverClan honours your enthusiasm and empathy." Ivyfall finished up the ceremony by leaping down to allow the newly named warrior to greet her as a warrior now. "As per tradition, you will have to hold a vigil alone tonight as we all sleep peacefully. But for now, you may celebrate with the clan this day."

Then privately, the deputy whispered to the newly named warrior. "I'm sure Wishpaw would be proud of you. Honour her with your name, if the life she never got to live."
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 12:14

She nodded, grabbing something to eat before heading off to hold vigil

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Wisteriapaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1