Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 9:24 am

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) - Page 2 Mistpe10
I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Waluigi

Waluigi

Characters : [A]sterpaw || [L]ichenpaw || [B]riarkit || [M]othkit
Clan/Rank : [A] Riverclan/Apprentice [L] Skyclan/Apprentice [B] Thunderclan/Kit [M] Shadowclan/Kit
Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 4:20 am

Asterpaw hissed in pain. She flinched backwards, ears pinned to her head as the owl reared itself up, flapping it's wings. From the angle she was standing, it looked huge, and for a moment, she wondered if the two of them would even able to take it down.

Tinytip, however, didn't seem to show a single lick of doubt or fear. The warrior was slashing away at it with unfettered fury now, a sight almost as terrifying as the owl itself. Adrenaline rushed through her, briefly overriding the fire in her front leg, as Asterpaw rushed forward and tried sliding under it's paralyzed body. Trying to keep away from it's claws, she slashed away it's belly with her hind-legs.

Asterpaw used Belly Rake on owl, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 SP.

Owl
18/50 HP
100/120 SP

Tinytip
35/45 HP
125/160 SP

Asterpaw
10/20 HP
60/80 SP

((ooc: i have a question: does the stun count only go down during your posts?))

Asterpaw -  Apprentice - Riverclan - 20/80 - #6633cc
Lichenpaw - Apprentice - Skyclan - 20/80 - #6bd106
Briarkit - Kit - Thunderclan - 5/15 - #663333
Mothkit - Kit - Shadowclan - 5/15 - #cc3300
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 10:38 pm

OOC: In this case, yes, since the Owl's turn is with my turn too. So, now, he is stunned for two turns (I was pretty lucky with that roll dice XD )

Tinytip glanced from the corner of her amber eyes how her apprentice was fighting with bravery the huge bird along with her. Even when she told her to run away, Asterpaw decided to stay and that was an honorable quality for a warrior. Being filled with that thought, the warrior slashed the flesh of the bird swearing that she wouldn't let it harm such a great apprentice.

Tinytip keeps using Teeth Grip, dealing 8 damage. Owl is stunned for two turns.

Owl
10/50 HP
100/120 SP

Tinytip
35/45 HP
125/160 SP

Asterpaw
10/20 HP
60/80 SP

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Waluigi

Waluigi

Clan/Rank : [A] Riverclan/Apprentice [L] Skyclan/Apprentice [B] Thunderclan/Kit [M] Shadowclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 11:13 pm

Asterpaw lifted up her front paws again, trying to claw as much of the owl's body as possible. Her mentor had managed to pin it down well, and she refused to let this opportunity go to waste.

Asterpaw used Front paw strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 SP.

Owl
4/50 HP
100/120 SP

Tinytip
35/45 HP
125/160 SP

Asterpaw
10/20 HP
50/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 3:28 pm

The warrior bit harder into  the flesh of the predator, giving him the last hit before the owl passed out and died because of the multiple wounds. Tinytip stepped away from the dead corpse, breathing heavily. They did it... She finally had the strenght to protect her clanmates from all dangers. Her amber eyes glanced at her apprentice, worried. "Asterpaw, are you okay? We must go to the camp to heal your wounds quickly... Oh, Starclan, you should have listen to me." The last words sounded more serious and with a dissaproval tone, but soon her expression was softer as she approached the young she-cat to nudge her gently. "However, I must admit that I'm glad that you stayed. You will be a great warrior, Asterpaw. Much greater than me."

Saying that, the little she-cat approached the owl and bit its neck to carry it back to the camp as a prey with Asterpaw by her side. This day training really end in a unexpected way but now Asterpaw had proven that she knew how to defend herself and fight.

Tinytip keeps using Teeth Grip, dealing 8 damage. Owl is K.O.

Owl (Dead)
0/50 HP
100/120 SP

Tinytip
35/45 HP
125/160 SP

Asterpaw
10/20 HP
60/80 SP

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Waluigi

Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 12:00 am

The owl finally succumbed to it's wounds, and Asterpaw stood back, taking in a large, shaky breath. Blood coated her paws. "W-well, that's one way to introduce me to battle t-training," She murmured with a breathless laugh. Her wound's burn intensified, no longer kept at bay by the adrenaline rushing through her veins. When Asterpaw turned to face Tinytip, ready to say 'I'm fine' or some other lie, she merely winced, a slight groan escaping her muzzle.

Her ears folded back at her mentor's tone, but perked back up at the sudden compliment. "It's n-nothing ma'am. I'm not really sure what would've happened if I'd just ran." The idea of it made her stomach coil and twist. She cast a final glance back to their training spot, to waters now tinged with red, and then followed behind Tinytip.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2