Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Aug 2017 - 17:46

"Let all cats old enough to catch their prey, gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting." Ivyfall yowled out for an apprentice ceremony to begin. Another of Flowerpetal's litter was ready, oh, it was heartbreaking to think that the queen never got a chance to see her kits become apprentices. But Ivyfall swore that these kits wouldn't join her in StarClan any time soon, they would leave their mark in history and live on.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 5 Aug 2017 - 19:02

Rushkit left the nursery, his eyes somewhat distant. He sat at the edge of the nursery, unsure of what the meeting was about. He was relatively disinterested as he watched a small beetle crawl across his paws.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 1:51

"Rushkit, step forward." She meowed, tail flicking up high.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:16

Foampaw emerged through the camp entrance just in time to hear his brother's name being called by Ivyfall. Her smiled and slipped within the crowd of cats, peering over pairs of ears to get a better view of his brother. He was larger than him, and the tomkit could only picture the largest of the litter all alone, apprentice sized, struggling to fit in the nursery. He giggled and shook the image away, returning his attention to Rushkit.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 4:14

Rushkit's ears pricked as he heard his name called. By Ivyfall. It was his apprentice ceremony? The tom flicked the beetle halfway across the camp before bounding with his small legs over to his deputy. He skidded to a stop, not sure whether to face the crowd of cats watching or to face Ivyfall. He tried to lock eyes with his mother in the crowd, but a painful stab in the chest reminded him that it would never happen again. Feeling defeated, the tom turned to Ivyfall, standing above him.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 15:15

"Rushkit, it has come to my attention that you have reached the age of six moons, and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, you shall be known as Rushpaw. As for your mentor, I name Tinytip as she is an experienced warrior who will teach you much." The deputy glanced over to the warrior and flicked with her tail for her to come closer. Then she spoke solemnly to the rather short-tempered warrior. "Tinytip, you have been excellently mentored by Whitestream before you, and I know you will pass on your dedication to our clan and bravery to this apprentice. I trust you will protect and teach him to be a true RiverClanner. May StarClan guide your path."
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 18:02

Rushpaw nodded slowly, looking to Tinytip. Really? he thought to himself, she seems... so... small. The tom was dumbfounded. There's no way she isn't an apprentice. Right? He was almost at her size already. The tom shook away his prejudgments and walked over to his new mentor and touched noses. She probably had moons of experience and would make him a great warrior.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Rushkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1