Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Berry loses everything plot!

Go down 
+5
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
bunjamin
Sunrose
Middy
Chopped limbs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 9:03 pm

OOOhh yes I like that idea Twisted!! It would be hard on him if it comes to Skyclan fighting Thunderclan since he doesn't care much about the ideas of the clans being harsh on each other! So that would even worsen that idea of his! Oh have it be that maybe he is on patrol with others and near the border and this would be after they become friends so when he hears Swanpetal's voice he would immediately start chatting to her since they are buds XD while everyone else is like uh dude that's a skyclan cat you should not be talking to him and he would get so confused XD

And yeah but hey why not have a bi kitty XD

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 12:59 pm

because boar = trump

But Boar can just be rude to him he is good at that

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 7:11 pm

Maplecloud could be a possible friend~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Characters : Halfpaw(SkyC), Sparkpaw (TC), Splitkit (WC), Robinkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : Half: Skyclan/apprentice Spark: Thunderclan/apprentice Split: Windclan/kit Robin: Windclan/kit
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 2:27 pm

Sparkkit could be a friend/possible love interest if berry's bi :3 Spark doesn't have many friends because he's not very good at being social. He kinda speaks very bluntly and says what's on his mind and often offends people because of it. He's an orphan Thunderclan kit, and he just wants to grow up to have a functioning family. But he's sterile bc he's a male tortie, so if he's bi that could just throw another fun wrench in his life :D If nothing else, I'm totally up for him being Berry's friend because Spark reeeeaally needs friends.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 5:13 pm

@Maple oohh thank you!! Berry is going to need all the friends he can get!!

@Abby well there's Owlkit that already asked BUT he does sound adorable so why don't we do this. Spark and Owl becomes Berry's best friends and he kinda has a crush on both. So maybe he tries to be mates to both of them till one of then finds out and he just kinda freaks out that he doesn't know which one he likes best? So idk XD I can't decide!!! I kinda wanted Berry to have kits later on but at the same time why not have him bi XD

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Clan/Rank : Half: Skyclan/apprentice Spark: Thunderclan/apprentice Split: Windclan/kit Robin: Windclan/kit
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 5:18 pm

Ok sounds fun and dramatic and plot twisty to me XD I'm up for it!

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 5:29 pm

Okay! We can do that if Owltalon wants to! Oh! Or maybe Owlkit loves Berry while he likes Spark more so when Owl kinda convinces her love to him he will crush her heart saying he likes Spark. Maybe Owl will get furious but over time understand it? I was thinking maybe once they are all warriors Berry would want kits so Owl would have the kits while Spark and Berry be the fathers of them? Idk XD

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 5:39 pm

And he doesn't have to be a love interest of Berry if you don't want. I just saw you mentioned it so I suggested it :3 I do like the idea of a love triangle if Owl is ok with it, but it doesn't have to be a bi one

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 5:54 pm

Nah its fine! I would love some more drama for the fluff! I thought Berry more of a bi kit anyways but I just really wanted him to have kits later on so yeah ;)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 7:55 pm

Oakpaw could be a friend-

Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 Tenor Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 Original Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:35 pm

I've thought about it a little, and I've decided I don't want Spark to be bi. Sorry to go back on that plan but they could still be best friends and there could still be a love triangle. Maybe Spark is Berry's first love and then Spark has to break his heart and tell him he doesn't love I'm like that? All the while Owl could be in love with Berry the whole time, and Berry has to decide what to do? So many ideas XD
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 6:28 pm

That's fine! I really like that idea!!! Berry would be so heartbroken when Spark tells him and he would have no idea Owl loves him so she would have to confess XD but he would realize she has been there for him for a long time and he couldn't believe how dumb he has been XD I like it!!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 6:33 pm

Ok XD

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:55 pm

I forgot to mention Oakpaw is Shadowclan, sorry

Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 Tenor Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 Original Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 11:15 pm

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Berry loses everything plot!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: