Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird) Empty
PostSubject: It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird)   It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird) EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 15:41

Curlypaw knew that she was never going to get used to life. Roaringpaw just had pretty much no idea how to treat her deaf spells, and she frankly had no idea either. What made it worse was that everybody seemed to judge her, and the only cats who were nice to her were just thinking of her as some cat who they would be liked for helping. Well, now that she thought about it, that wasn't entirely true. Her sister, Cedarpaw, didn't think of her that way, or at least she didn't the last time they talked. For once, her ever flaring pessimism was overcome by a spark of hope that her sister really did love her. So that was why the gray tabby she-cat walked over to her sister that day.
"Hey Cedarpaw, do you want to go on a patrol? I'll get a warrior´s permission and then we could just head out," the apprentice offered. She wasn't bothered that they wouldn't be going with a warrior, and she just wanted some alone time with her sister.

It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird)   It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird) EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 19:45

The brown tabby she-cat was grooming herself laying on the soft and wet ground when she glanced from the corner of her eyes the gray pelt of her sister. She smiled at her standing up and flicked her tail happily after her question. "Sure, sis! Let's go right now! We can talk about our days as apprentices and all the great stuff that we have done. I would love to hear how is your training going, Curlypaw!" She said with her usual energetic personality. The apprentice trotted to the entrance, right by the side of the gray tabby she-cat and left the camp to walk outside with her. This day was getting better that she thought.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird)   It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird) EmptyWed 2 Aug 2017 - 13:29

Though her sister's reaction was kind of cheesy, Curlypaw had to admit that her optimism and energy did cheer her up. So Cedarpaw still thought of her in the same way, the only way that she wanted to be thought of. The way that only her sister thought of her. Smiling a rare genuine smile, she started padding towards the exit of the camp.
"That sounds great! First, you tell me about how your life is going," the gray she-cat decided. She wasn't ready to talk about herself quite yet. As she got up with her sister, she forgot about asking a warrior´s permission. Oh well, that wouldn't matter.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird)   It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird) EmptyThu 3 Aug 2017 - 20:21

She didn't care about not being accompanied by a warrior in the territory. Actually, it was more exciting for the young she-cat that only wanted to become a warrior soon so she could have more liberty."About my life? Well... my mentor is pretty lazy so I have to train myself.
But don't worry! It's actually funnier and exciting! I have the chance to be more active and independent, so I'm sure that those skills will help to be a warrior.
She meowed with starry eyes full of hopes. "What about you, sis? How is your training? Have you met some good friends?" She purred, friendly.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird)   It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird) EmptyFri 4 Aug 2017 - 13:22

Curlypaw gave a nod of understanding when Cedarpaw commented about her lazy mentor. Blazeflight was always distracted by her warrior duties it seemed, and their training sessions weren't that fun anyway. She smiled when her sister started talking about how fun it was to be free--she felt the exact same way about it. She needed independance and self-teaching to become a great warrior, not help. When she was asked about her own life, she made sure to choose her words carefully.
"My training is going basically the same as yours. Limited time with my mentor, but I couldn't care less," the gray she-cat began. Realizing that she wanted to hear more honest facts about her sister's life before receiving pity about her own, she continued with a question. "Hey! I can't talk yet! You have to tell me about your friends first!""She playfully nudged her sister, trying to sound casual, leaving all traces of desperateness out of her voice.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird)   It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird) EmptySat 5 Aug 2017 - 14:42

"Okay, boss." She said playfully, nudging back at her sister laughing. She couldn't feel any better. Spending time with Curlypaw was her favorite thing to do in the world!
"I had joined a few patrols but I think that I only made one true friend at the moment. Of course, you're still my favorite friend and sister, Curlypaw." Cedarpaw looked at the sky, remembering the night stroll when she joined a black furred tomcat of the clan. "He is an apprentice like us, a black furred and shy tom called Crowpaw. He seems pretty sure, I admit, and is pretty the opposite of me but I think that we understand each other pretty well! He was kind and friendly toward me. Maybe I will join him soon to a night walk." The she-cat turned her head to the gray tabby cat waiting for her answer after what she said. Now it was her turn to tell her about her friends.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird)   It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird) EmptySat 5 Aug 2017 - 15:27

At first when Cedarpaw was talking, Curlypaw listened eagerly, proud of her sister. Until she said the name. Crowpaw. Just thinking of him made her want to hurl. How could her sister be friends with such a simple minded, stubborn, obsessive, tom like him? Then she realized that the answer was simple. He must be nicer to her sister because she didn't have a hearing problem. After a few moments of consideration, the gray tabby decided what to say next.
"Well, my life has been weird. I made some enemies, found a tom I like, and have fallen behind at hunting. One of those enemies is a cat named Willowpaw, who is so bossy and thinks that she needs to be my constant helper, and the other one is a certain black furred tom. Yep, your friend is a simple-minded, stubborn, obsessive, cat who also thinks he has to be constant helper. The only good thing that came from is that I met his brother, Daypaw. That's the tom that I like," she explained hurriedly, not looking her sister in the eye. The last thing she wanted was to ruin her sister's life as well, but she couldn't help it.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird)   It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird) EmptySat 5 Aug 2017 - 19:17

Cedarpaw heard with deep attention the words of her sister and smiled, teasingly when she said that she found a tom that she liked. She already imagined that she and that mysterious tomcat would have a closer relationship in the future, maybe they can be mates! That was a funny idea for Cedarpaw and she thought that maybe she could joke with that in the future.
However, her smile soon disappeared when she started talking about the enemies that she got. First, a cat named Willowpaw. She actually didn't know her so she can judge her but if she ever saw that she was messing with Curlypaw, then apprentice would make sure that she was going to pay for that.
Her walking stopped when her sister started talking about Cedarpaw. She flicked her tail, awkwardly, because she couldn't understand what Curlypaw was saying. "I'm happy that you like that tom called Daypaw. I'm sure he is good with you but... Are you sure that we are talking about the same Crowpaw? He wasn't at all like you said, sis. Maybe you should give him a second chance. I mean... he didn't seem to me as obsessive or stubborn. He was just... lonely and timid but he seemed to be ready to be kind and helpful toward any cat." She meowed with serious blue eyes to the gray she-cat that wasn't looking at her.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird)   It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird) EmptySat 5 Aug 2017 - 19:36

Curlypaw listened to Cedarpaw speak, trying to keep an open mind for her sister's sake. She blushed slightly when she commented about Daypaw, but her fur grew cold when she started talking about Crowpaw again. It seemed as if even though he wasn't there, the tom still seemed to be taking a toll on her life. Did StarClan have some sort of grudge against her to keep ruining her life like this? It didn't seem unlikely.
"I'm sure that Crowpaw is that way to you. But you have to admit, we're different, sis, and not every cat treats me the same because of the way that I'm different," the gray she-cat stated, heaving a sigh. At least her sister didn't treat her that way, even if she didn't understand.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird)   It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird) EmptySat 5 Aug 2017 - 21:55

The she-cat shook her head and looked at her sister with determination. There was no pity in her eyes, she was just worried about the Curlypaw's happiness. After all, everybody deserved to be happy, why Curlypaw couldn't? "I admit that is true that we are different toward different cats. And I know we are pretty far from being similar, Curlypaw, but I believe that Crowpaw's intentions weren't annoying you or making you feel less capable to do any apprentice duty. He just wants to help and I understand that you get mad at him when you don't his or any help so you can do it alone. However, sometimes... everybody needs a helping paw, even me who I like to do it all by myself because I believe that I can do everything. It's true that I'm an annoying stubborn cat and that doesn't mean that I don't need help sometimes. Right now, I'm struggling to learn all on my own and, even if I'm pretty awesome as a self-taught apprentice,..." She said that last words smiling proudly of herself and showing her overconfidence before returning to a more serious face but smiling, calmly. "I must confess that I need the guidance of a warrior if I want to become one. You help me a lot too! Without you around here, I would be so lonely, without a family and be living unhappily in a clan that wouldn't be my home anymore."
Cedarpaw walked to her sister put her paw over hers, pressing softly her fur against hers. "I'm not trying to convince to be his friend. I'm just trying to show how I see all this, sis, so you can understand me too about that help isn't so bad sometimes.I just want you to be at peace with yourself and our clanmates. That's all." Cedarpaw let a soft purr grew up from her throat after those words, showing Curlypaw how honest was about what she said.

Last edited by Jay Bird on Mon 5 Feb 2018 - 6:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird)   It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird) EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 5:09

As Curlypaw listened to her sister speak, she realized that Cedarpaw had a point. Although she didnt aggree with everything that the other she-cat said, enough of it made sense to her that she was able to calmly talk about it with making accusations. So she did. "It sometimes makes it more frusturating when I know that they arent trying to be intrusives, or if they are trying to be nice. After all, how can you tell someone to stop doing what they arent trying to do? And I know that I need help just as much as any other cat, but I like to choose cats that I trust to help me. This isnt to say that Crowpaw and even Willowpaw are bad cats, it is just that they are bad helpers. To me, at least. That is the reason I cant stand them. They are good cats who just cant understand what I think is obvious."
After proccessing what she just said, the apprentice realized that she sounded rather sweet, and heartfelt. As much as she tried to make friends, her sister was the only cat that she could speak like that too. It was as if talking to Cedarpaw made her understand more about herself. That thought was comforting. Though her bird self would never be able to fly like the rest of them, at least someone had let her free.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird)   It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 7:23

OOC: Oh My GOD! I'm so sorry for the delay :(((. I totally forgot.

IC:
"I think you're right about that, Curlypaw, and I won't discuss what you said because of it." She said nudging her for last time before starting walking, by the side of her sister.
"And changing a little the subject of our conversation... is Daypaw a handsome tom?" Her blue-green eyes were looking at the gray tabby she-cat teasingly, hoping to see a funny face of hers. "Since when is your couple?
Should I be jealous of him since he spent more time with you than me? You cannot forget your favorite sister and friend!"

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird)   It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 14:04

Curlypaw couldn´t help but smile when Cedarpaw aggreed with her. She was glad to not have to talk about that topic any longer. But however, the next one that her sister chose was only a little bit better. How was she supposed to answer her questions without getting all smitten for the tom? Not knowing quite how to reply, she decided to be careful and honest with her choice of words.
"Well, to be honest, Daypaw is a handsome tom. He has a dark brown tabby pelt that looks strong, and eyes the color of tree bark," she explained, then tried to stop acting so fallen for the tom. "And I only met him recently, a few days ago. And there is no need to be jealous, I actually spend more time with you than him, believe it or not. And it should stay that way. I shouldn´t forget my family and clan duties to chase after some tom I met.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird)   It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a Jay-Lion relationship, but female (Closed for Jay Bird)
Page 1 of 1