Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 4:44 pm

OOC: Hello Frecklesong! Sorry this thread is closed! You cant post here!

Snowkit helped as Ferretkit burrowed under the pine needles then stopped suddenly when she heard Ferretkit mother pad over then a moment later saw the queen herself. please don't see me please don't see me she thought to herself tensing up. She closed her eyes as she heard her name being called, why me, she thought. It took her a long time to even move as she opened one of her eyes slowly then the other one. Foolishly she glanced quickly to where Ferretkit was hiding then immediately looked back to the queen shaking her head with wide eyes. "N..no I have..not! Um..maybe check in the medicine den?" Her voice was squeaky and loud as she meowed then tryed to shrug hoping the queen would buy it.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Bribear

Bribear

Characters : Ferretpaw(Shadowclan), Amberpaw(Windclan), Asterpaw(Thunderclan) Echopaw(Riverclan) Vixenpaw(Skyclan)
Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 5:23 pm

"Oh ok. I'll check there. Tha-" "ACHOOOO!" Ferretkit sneezed sending pine needles everywhere. When the pine needles settled, it revealed Ferretkit, fur containing many pine needles. Her mother looked over her shoulder in confusion. She purred in amusement. "Some kit had fun swimming in the pine needles!" She meowed, her eyes shining. Ferretkit flushed in embarrassment
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 6:51 pm

OOC: Oh btw has Wave responded for letting Amber be Clover sibling?

Snowkit started nodding she was about to get to her paws to nudge the queen out when suddenly Ferretkit sneezed causing her to jump out of her fur. Letting out a small yowl of fright she whipped around to Ferretkit with wide eyes then back to the queen with a shy small smile. But she blinked as the queen purred and meowed Snowkit also flushing in embarrassment. "Uh...sorry..please don't punish Ferretkit! She is the only friend I have!" She begged to the queen not really looking at her, her words true.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

Characters : Ferretpaw(Shadowclan), Amberpaw(Windclan), Asterpaw(Thunderclan) Echopaw(Riverclan) Vixenpaw(Skyclan)

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:20 pm

OOC: Yes, and Wave was super nice about it. Amberkit could join if she wanted to, but she found a family of her own, so it was all good.

Ferretkit's mother nodded. "Well, Ferretkit shouldn't have been out of the nursery yet. But seeing as she made a new friend, I'll let you two slide. She's almost old enough to anyway." Ferretkit looked happily at her mother. "Thank you!" she exclaimed. She looked at Snowkit sheepishly. "I'm sorry I brought you into this mess." she mewed. "I had a lot of fun with you though!" The light returned to her eyes. "Do you think we'll be friends for a long time?"

Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 I14Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 K14Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 O15Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 P14Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 Untitl12
~Amberkit of Windclan~       ~Vixenkit of Skyclan~         ~Echokit of Riverclan~    ~Asterkit of Thunderclan~  ~Ferretkit of Shadowclan~
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:31 pm

OOC:Yeah Wave is super nice! XD ah well they can still be friends then! Amber is just so adorable!

Snowkit looked on at Ferretkit's mother with worry at her first words but then a smile grew on her face as she talked till it seemed to be taking over her whole face. She started bouncing on her paws as she turned to Ferretkit, "Yes!!" Then she quickly turned to the queen and bowed trying to contain her excitement. "Thank you Ferretkits mother!" Then started bouncing on her paws again she blinked at Ferretkit, "Why would you be sorry! I had a ton of fun playing with you!" Her eyes sparkled and a bright smile on her face as she meowed, "Of course! After all you are my first friend! I certainly hope we be friends for a long time, Ferretblaze!" She winked.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:57 pm

OOC: Haha! Thanks, I'm sure they will :)
Ferretkit's eyes shone with happiness. "Yay! I can't wait to have fun tomorrow, Snowrain!" Ferretkit squealed, catching on. She touched her nose to Snowkit's. "Bye!!!!!" she meowed, bouncing after her mother.

Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 I14Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 K14Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 O15Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 P14Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 Untitl12
~Amberkit of Windclan~       ~Vixenkit of Skyclan~         ~Echokit of Riverclan~    ~Asterkit of Thunderclan~  ~Ferretkit of Shadowclan~
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:03 pm

OOC: Your welcome! XD

Snowkit's eyes reflected Ferretkit's as a bright smile on her maw. "I can't wait either! We will have so much fun!" Snowkit beamed, she was taken aback by Ferretkit touching her nose with hers. Nobody has been her friend or has shone her such kindness before. Shaking her head as Ferretkit left she waved her tail, "Bye!" She wasn't ready to go back to the nursery just yet as she wondered out of the warrior's den with a bright smile on her face.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: