Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bun's Charries 2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Bun's Charries 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Bun's Charries 2.0   Bun's Charries 2.0 EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 13:32

L I V I N G

Curlykit of SkyClan - She/Her (Fireflies by Owl City)
Foampaw of RiverClan - He/Him (Irresistible by Fall Out Boy)
Boarpaw of ThunderClan - He/Him (Believer by Imagine Dragons)
Poppypaw of WindClan - She/Her (Rockabye by Clean Bandit)
Silkkit of ShadowClan - He/Him (Skin by Rag'n'Bone Man)

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰

Last edited by i frigging hate you, boar on Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 7:18; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

Bun's Charries 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bun's Charries 2.0   Bun's Charries 2.0 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 2:29

C U R L Y K I T  OF  S K Y C L A N

Curlykit → Curlypaw → Curlytail
Bun's Charries 2.0 15011810

AFFILIATION : Skyclan
STATS : 5 HP/15 SP

CREATION DATE : July 27th, 2017
APP. CEREMONY DATE: N/A
WARR. CEREMONY DATE: N/A

MENTOR(S) : N/A
APPRENTICES : N/A
MOTHER : Bubblemist
FATHER : Acornstorm (NPC)

SISTER(S) : Halfkit, Lichenkit, Maplekit, Vixenkit
BROTHER(S) : Fogkit

MATE : N/A
DAUGHTER(S) : N/A
SON(S) : N/A

APPEARANCE :
Curlykit is small but stocky and her curly pelt hides strong muscles. She isn't as quick as other cats and her half blindeness has done a number on her peripheral vision. Her fur is dark gray, with a white underbelly and paws, with occasional cream spots on her back. Her eyes are orange-brown and one of them is not functional from birth. She has several small scars that aren't always visible from adventuring and trying to fit through the walls of SkyClan camp.

PERSONALITY :
Curly is a detached cat that believes it is impossible for others to understand her condition. She doesn't blame her grandmother for her disability, but sometimes wishes it wouldn't have been this way. She can be kind to some, but she isn't to most, this being initiated by the bullying she begins to recieve from her sister Lichenkit from a young age.

Despite all that, she is cunning, but her curiosity has brought her to even questioning StarClan much more than other cats that do not believe in it. She is convinced that either she is missing the point or all of the other cats are, but with her prideful attitude it is easy to deduce what she prefers to think. Curly is smart and values her Clan even with the occasional breaking of the code.

HISTORY :
Curly was born to Bubblemist and Acornstorm as a wild mix of bloodlines, having blood of both SkyClan, WindClan, RiverClan and ThunderClan flowing through her veins. Her half blindness originates from the first carier of that gene, her late grandmother Cherrymist, being one of the two genetically blind cats alive in the Clan. From a young age she had had trouble understanding the concept of StarClan, but doesn't often admit that. The cat she looks up to the most is her grandfather Rippedsky, the Clan deputy, dreeaming to be his deputy one day. From a young age she'd felt like she couldn't fit in, and often argued with her sister Lichenkit. One day Curlykit's nonchallant confession of her lack of belief in StarClan created a large rift between the pair, and unforgivable anger and annoyance with eachother... TBC

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰

Last edited by Bun Bun on Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 9:03; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

Bun's Charries 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bun's Charries 2.0   Bun's Charries 2.0 EmptySat 29 Jul 2017 - 3:13

F O A M P A W OF  R I V E R C L A N

Foamkit → Foampaw → Foamdrop
Bun's Charries 2.0 15013211

AFFILIATION : RiverClan
STATS : 20 HP/80 SP

CREATION DATE : July 28th, 2017
APP. CEREMONY DATE: August 4th, 2017
WARR. CEREMONY DATE: N/A

MENTOR(S) : Finchstream
MOTHER : Flowerpetal
FATHER : Dewstorm

SISTER(S) : Swanpaw
BROTHER(S) : Rushpaw

MATE : N/A
DAUGHTER(S) : N/A
SON(S) : N/A

APPEARANCE :
Foam is a small-ish tom with short, white fur and lilac-gray splotches across his back. His eyes are steely-blue. The smallest of his litter, he is a fast runner and a proficient swimmer, lacking in strenght for battle and often in concentration for hunting. His fur in often unkept and random tufts stick out kittishly. There is a slightly handsomeness about him that he doesn't take into account, and he usually considers himself ugly and doesn't hesitate with the self-loathing jokes.

PERSONALITY :
Foam resembles much of his grandfather, Smokeface, especially his humour, thought lacking in brains. He can be a slow-thinker and easily distracted, hating boredom the most. His dedication and bravery rarely show. He can tend to break the rules but only if his heart greatly desires so and he believes he is doing the right thing. He loves to make others laugh and interact, searching for a bright side in everything, but he is a bad listener, and rarely takes his time to give good advice when others seek it. He also tends to keep feeling bottled up, in case they might upset others.

Foam is childish but can be flirtacious, loving to connect with others. He can't keep a straight face, not even in the darkest tmes, and he tries to remain positive, for himself and for others to rely on him.

HISTORY :
Foam was born to Flowerpetal and Dewstorm in a litter of three alongside with his brother, Rush, and his sister, Swan. His kithood was quiet until its very end, when his mother, Flowerpetal, died, and he became an orphan. The three kits were apprenticed soon after, and Foam refused to loose his bright spirits despite all the gloom. His mentor became Finchstream,,,, TBC

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Last edited by i frigging hate you, boar on Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 7:24; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

Bun's Charries 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bun's Charries 2.0   Bun's Charries 2.0 EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 11:26

B O A R K I T OF  T H U N D E R C L A N

Boarkit → Boarpaw → Boartuft
Bun's Charries 2.0 15015210

AFFILIATION : ThunderClanClan
STATS : 5 HP/15 SP

CREATION DATE : July 28th, 2017
APP. CEREMONY DATE: N/A
WARR. CEREMONY DATE: N/A

MOTHER : Specklefang
FATHER : Boulderclaw

SISTER(S) : N/A
BROTHER(S) : Ravenkit, Creamkit

APPEARANCE :
FILLER

PERSONALITY :
FILLER

HISTORY :
FILLER

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

Bun's Charries 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bun's Charries 2.0   Bun's Charries 2.0 EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 11:36

P O P P Y K I T OF  W I N D C L A N

Poppykit → Poppypaw → Poppyface
Bun's Charries 2.0 15015212

AFFILIATION : WindClan

CREATION DATE : July 30th, 2017

MOTHER : Flameheart
FATHER : Goldenflame

SISTER(S) : Amberkit
BROTHER(S) : N/A

APPEARANCE :
FILLER

PERSONALITY :
FILLER

HISTORY :
FILLER

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

Bun's Charries 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bun's Charries 2.0   Bun's Charries 2.0 EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 11:41

S I L K K I T OF  S H A D O W C L A N

Silkkit → Silkpaw → Silknose
Bun's Charries 2.0 15015213

AFFILIATION : ShadowClan

CREATION DATE : July 30th, 2017

MOTHER : Newtstep
FATHER : Fernstripe

SISTER(S) : N/A
BROTHER(S) : N/A

APPEARANCE :
FILLER

PERSONALITY :
FILLER

HISTORY :
FILLER

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bun's Charries 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bun's Charries 2.0   Bun's Charries 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bun's Charries 2.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: