Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6593

Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 22 Jul 2017 - 21:20

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 23 Jul 2017 - 8:23

Talonpaw's ears pricked as he walked by Tallrock. He smoothed his fur down as he patiently waited for what was next.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Apricity

Apricity

Characters : {D}ovespirit | {A}shpaw | {B}lackpaw
Clan/Rank : {D} Windclan; naw | {A} Shadowclan; apprentice | {B} Skyclan; apprentice
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 7:14

Dovepaw pricked her ears, trotting over to the Tallrock. It was about time, she thought with a sudden thrill, that she and her friends become warriors. The pretty she-cat settled beside the two other toms, tail-tip lashing with excitement and anticipation. This had to be their ceremony; the six moons were up.

Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony Gif-an10

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill-
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6593

PostSubject: Re: Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 7:38

Ashstar smiled down at the apprentices. "We gather here today to make two of our apprentices into warriors. Talonpaw and Dovepaw, please step forwards." Once the she-cat did, she continued. "I, Ashstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Dovepaw, Talonpaw, do you both promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

OOC: what do you want for her name, Apricity?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 7:49

Talonpaw stepped up as Ashstar called him and his friend, a little taken back. He was doing it! He was actually becoming a warrior! The most crucial step is done, he thought, a smile forming on his lips, Now I just have to persevere and become the best warrior this clan has ever seen. He glanced to his right, his breath getting caught in his throat as he laid his eyes upon Dovepaw. Wow, he thought, her eyes. His own bright blue eyes were nothing compared to hers. He forced himself to look away, a crushing feeling in his chest as he thought of the gray warrior in the crowd below that was surely watching her. His jaw went slack, and he almost missed the words that Ashstar had said next.

"I do," he replied, swallowing hard. I'll tell her tonight. I tell her and be done with it. I can't become leader with this holding me back. It'll kill me. He stole another glance at her before looking away again. Those eyes, he thought, those StarClan-forsaken eyes.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Apricity

Apricity

Clan/Rank : {D} Windclan; naw | {A} Shadowclan; apprentice | {B} Skyclan; apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 10:32

ooc: Dovecry, and if that's not allowed, Dovespirit pls (bc i'm basic)

Unable to conceal the grin that threatened to overtake her face, Dovepaw stepped forward beside Talonpaw, throwing him an excited glance. She caught a smile forming on his muzzle and felt a warm feeling flow throughout her body. Finally, she would become a warrior. 

Maybe this won't be so bad as I thought.

"I…do," she replied a heartbeat after her friend, struggling not to look back to see if Slatethroat was watching her. The thought of his eyes on her sent shivers up her spine, and she glued her eyes to Ashstar's, determined not to let the feeling get the best of her. Her fur was barely groomed, as always, but she managed to pull it off, and lifted her head to watch Windclan's leader, anticipation lacing through her.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill-
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkkit ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3260

PostSubject: Re: Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 12:16

ooc) just filling in here for u guys pretend Brindle was here the entire time

After Dovepaw and Talonpaw's verbal confirmation of the sacred promise, Brindlewhisker let out a brief huff of amusement as she caught wind of the excited grin upon Dovepaw's face before she spoke once more. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you both your Warrior names. Talonpaw, from this moment on, you shall be known as Talonstrike- StarClan honors you for your loyalty and intelligence." The Deputy announced, her gaze trained as the newly named Talonstrike as she spoke, before her gaze flitted over to Dovepaw."Dovepaw, from this moment on, you shall be known as Dovespirit- StarClan honors you for your determination and dedication. We welcome you both as full Warriors of WindClan." Brindlewhisker continued, before leaping down from the Tallrock to rest her muzzle on both Dovespirit and Talonstrike's heads to complete the ceremony.

Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 12:44

Talonstrike was still for a moment, feeling the smooth fur of Brindlewhisker's muzzle brush against his head. He was a warrior now. It had been done. Finally. No more Slatethroat. His only duties were to his clan now. He looked over to Dovepaw-Dovespirit, mouthing her name with his own lips. It was a very beautiful name. Talonstrike thought of his own, and how it showcased his precision and strength. Will it always be this? he thought, will I always be Talonstrike from now on? Will it ever change? Can it ever change?

The gray tabby's icy blue eyes blinked as he found himself unable to move anything else. The wind in his gray fur and the sun beating down on his hackles, the tom wanted to be there forever. Standing right here beside Dovespirit under the greenleaf sun. For the longest time, this is what he had wanted. Nonetheless, he still felt like he was still sky-lengths from happiness.

He knew who sat in the crowd, probably beaming with pride at both of them. Or only one of them, the tom thought sourly. The new warrior accepted it now. He hated Slatethroat with everything he had. He had no kinship with the warrior, and never would. They weren't mentor and apprentice anymore. Talonstrike no longer had to hold up the facade.

But for now, Talonstrike couldn't think of Slatethroat. He only thought of this moment. The wind in his fur and the sun beating down on his neck. And the she-cat he had fallen for was by his side. Maybe for the last time.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 1 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2513

PostSubject: Re: Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 15:14

definitely here the whole time

Spiderfur watched as her daughter ascended to the status of a warrior. She was still worried for her, but Dovespirit had proved herself a skilled cat. The memory of her first child, Palefoot, came to mind. He had been a strong warrior, and had disappeared long ago. She padded forward to brush against the young she-cat. The dust-colored warrior was still concerned for her, but she could defend herself. Her voice came at just a murmur, "I'm proud of you." There was a pause. "Be careful." She would be alright. Hopefully.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Apricity

Apricity

PostSubject: Re: Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 17:29

The beautiful young she-cat dipped her head as the deputy brushed toward her, thoughts racing. 

Is this what I really want? 

Shaking out her fluffy cream-and-mud fur, the newly named Dovespirit forced another grin, which easily turned to a genuine one. She turned toward her friend, purring. "Nice name," she mewed, nuzzling his cheek in the same show of affection one would show to their littermate. Pride flickered through her, and along with that real, actual happiness at what they had achieved. The feeling of the light of the dying sun sifted through her fur and she blinked slowly, savoring the small moment before she was to turn around, meet her family and mentor and friends. A movement on her flank startled her and she turned to face her mother, smile widening upon her muzzle.

"I'll be fine, Spiderfur," she mewed, giving the older she-cat a comforting lick. Dovespirit was young, and with that came naivety. She couldn't understand why the older she-cat seemed so concerned. Other worries penetrated the edges of her mind and the most she could do was to try to brush them away.

A calming feeling of content settled over the new warrior and she took a deep breath of the tall-grass scented air. Everything'll be alright.

Oh, if only she'd known how wrong she would be.

-Winston Churchill-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Talonpaw and Dovepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1