Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bertieween

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit, Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest, Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Male
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 501
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan

PostSubject: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:19 am

http://dogeypohey.corgiorgy.com/

i made this a few years ago

i'm not proud

thunderclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  -  skyclan kit  -  kittypet  -  tribe of endless skies prey-hunter

me likey choro the churro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zombiedream623

Characters : [S] Stoneheart, [R] Roaringblaze, [W] Willowpaw, [Sh] Shade
Female
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 443
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Medicine Cat @2, Windclan Warrior, Skyclan Apprentice, Rogue

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:35 am

As the occasional memester, those doges were amaze~

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Apricity

Characters : {D}ovespirit | {A}shpaw | {B}lackpaw
Female
Number of posts : 96
Clan/Rank : {D} Windclan; naw | {A} Shadowclan; apprentice | {B} Skyclan; apprentice

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:52 am

captivating

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpookyScaryDrippyPants

Characters : (S)unpaw(Deceased, (L)eafstorm, (F)lowerpetalDeceased, (G)ingerpawDeceased, (R)owantalon, (W)illowpaw, (SH)arppaw, (M)intkit
Male
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1497
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice/ Thunderclan Warrior/ Riverclan Newly Appointed Warrior / Default Rouge/ Shadowclan Warrior /Shadowclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:47 am

simply splendid

Proud member of Thiccclan, residents of Radclanland - Shadigo 4 lyfe - Official Shadowclan Father
I hAvE CLaiMEd tHIS COloR foR CBOXING IT IS MINE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holly the Witch

Characters : Lilacpaw (SC)/Swanpaw (RC)/Ruby (Kittypet)
Female
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 2073
Clan/Rank : L: SC Apprentice/S: RC Apprentice/Ruby: Kittypet

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:45 pm

you should be proud
11/10 top tier meme

Lilacpaw ~ Swanpaw ~ Emberpaw ~ Featherpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice ~ RiverClan Apprentice ~  ThunderClan Apprentice ~
WindClan MCA
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bloody Rainy

Characters : {P}ansyface {L}eopardclaw {F}inchstream {R}yeheart {La}urelsong {N}ight of Stormy Gales {Fe}rnkit
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1285
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Deputy {F} RiverClan Newly Appointed Warrior {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior {La} WindClan Newly Appointed Warrior (N) Tribe of Endless Skies Prey-Hunter {Fe} SkyClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:56 am

glorious

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

Leopardclaw ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelsong ~ Fernpaw ~ Night of Stormy Gales
ThunderClan Deputy | RiverClan Warrior | ShadowClan Warrior | WindClan Warrior | SkyClan Apprentice | Tribe of Endless Skies

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.fanfiction.net/~rainstone18 Online
Autumn Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe [Sn]: Snowkit. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3105
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Young Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Kit

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:03 am

the memes

they are back

Honeydrop~Quailfeather~Ashstar~Shellwater Snowkit~Gingerstripe
Medicine Cat~Senior Warrior~Leader~Elder~Kit~Young Warrior
ShadowClan~WindClan~WindClan~RiverClan~RiverClan~ShadowClan

~My Living Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RIP the Ripper

Characters : [R]ippedsky (SkyC), [F]lamestrike (SC), [C]oyotepaw (TC), Mumblekit (SkC)
Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1777
Clan/Rank : Deputy (R), Elder (F), App (C), Kit (M)

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:28 pm

such beauty such grace

big tree meow meow boye
Rippedsky (Skyclan) 100/280 color=#3300cc
Flamestrike (Shadowclan) 80/100 color=#ff6600
Coyotepaw (Thunderclan) 20/80 color=#666666
Mumblekit (Skyclan) 5/15 color=#990033
Artemis (Rogue) 45/140 color=#ffcc00
Sageleaf (???) 50/120 color=#00cc33

"I come from poison. I have poison inside me, and I destroy everything I touch. That's my legacy."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maplewitchbatpumpkin

Characters : Maplecloud{M}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{S}, Gustpuddle {G}, Brackenberry {Br}, Fern {F}
Male
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 1249
Clan/Rank : Windclan warriors {G, S}, Shadowclan YW {B}, Thunderclan warrior {M}

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:22 pm

|Silentstrike|Gustpuddle|Blazeflight|Brackenberry|Maplecloud|
|Windclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Shadowclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Thunderclan Warrior|
:D Thanks to Jaybird for my amazing signature cats :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bertieween

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit, Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest, Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Male
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 501
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:03 am

now THIS, folks, is pure beauty.

thunderclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  -  skyclan kit  -  kittypet  -  tribe of endless skies prey-hunter

me likey choro the churro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   

Back to top Go down

was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: