Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so head over to the allegiances and make sure everything's correct ;)
Newleaf has arrived!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Male
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan

PostSubject: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:19 am

http://dogeypohey.corgiorgy.com/

i made this a few years ago

i'm not proud

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wavedream623

Characters : [S] Stoneheart, [R] Roaringblaze, [W] Willowflight, [Sh] Shade, [Ri] Ripplekit
Female
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 612
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Medicine Cat #2 (dead), Windclan Warrior (dead), Skyclan Warrior, Shadowclan kit, Rogue

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:35 am

As the occasional memester, those doges were amaze~

Willowflight (color#6666cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Ripplekit (color#996633)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apricity

Characters : {D}ovespirit | {A}shpaw | {B}lackpaw
Female
Number of posts : 96
Clan/Rank : {D} Windclan; naw | {A} Shadowclan; apprentice | {B} Skyclan; apprentice

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:52 am

captivating

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drippy

Characters : (L)eafstorm, (R)owantalon, (SH)arptooth, (M)intwhisker, (S)tormpaw
Female
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 2753
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan SW/Shadowclan SW /Thunderclan EW/Skyclan MCA/Riverclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:47 am

simply splendid

Mintwhisker, Newly-Named Medicine Cat of Skyclan (45/100) Stormpaw, Apprentice of Riverclan (20/80) Sharptooth, Exp Warrior of Thunderclan (80/240) Rowantalon, Senior Warrior of Shadowclan (100/280)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Professor Holly

Female
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:45 pm

you should be proud
11/10 top tier meme

Swanpaw ~ Emberheart ~ Featherlight ~ Sunpaw
RiverClan Apprentice ~  ThunderClan Warrior ~ WindClan Medicine Cat ~  SkyClan Apprentice
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RainyHeart
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Alive: {L}eopardclaw, {F}inchstream, {R}yeheart, {La}urelsong, {N}ightstorm, {Fe}rnpaw | Deceased: Pansyface*, Sandkit*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 2228
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Leader | {F} RiverClan Young Warrior | {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior | {La} WindClan Young Warrior | {N} SkyClan Young Warrior {Fe} SkyClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:56 am

glorious

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

Site Moderator & ThunderClan Leader
Living Characters | Deceased Characters

Leopardclaw ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelsong ~ Fernpaw ~ Nightstorm
ThunderClan Leader | RiverClan Warrior | ShadowClan Warrior | WindClan Warrior | SkyClan Apprentice | SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ash

Characters : Shellwater, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Snowblossom, Graypaw. Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3895
Clan/Rank : WindClan Senior Warrior and Apprentice, RiverClan Elder and Queen, Former SC Loner

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:03 am

the memes

they are back

Snowblossom~Quailfeather~Ashstar~Gingerstripe~Graypaw~Shellwater
RC Queen~WC Senior Warrior~WC Leader~Loner~WC Apprentice~RC Elder

Living Characters~Deceased Characters (WIP)
Reminder Board

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats~
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy Rippedseau

Characters : [R]ippedstar, [M]umblefoot (SkC), [A]rtemis (Loner), [D]arkpaw (RC), [E]aglefang (TC)
Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 3055
Clan/Rank : Leader (R), Warrior (M), Experienced Rogue (A), Apprentice (D), NAW (E)

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:28 pm

such beauty such grace

Leader of the Big Tree Meow Meow Boyes

Rippedstar (Skyclan) 120/300 color=#3300cc
Mumblefoot (Skyclan) 60/200 color=#990033
Darkpaw (Riverclan) 20/80 color=#cc6600
Artemis (Loner) 75/200 color=#ffcc00
Eaglefang (Thunderclan) 40/120 color=#660000

"you either die a cinnamon roll or live long enough to see yourself become the sinnamon roll" ~ Holy

Plotting Help
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{Sil}, Gustpuddle {G}, Swiftflight {Sw}, Fennelkit {F}
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 1900
Clan/Rank : Windclan Senior Warriors{G & Sil}, Shadowclan Experienced Warrior{B}, Thunderclan Senior Warrior{D}, Skyclan 'Paw{Sw}, RiverClan Unborn Kit {F}

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Male
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:03 am

now THIS, folks, is pure beauty.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop   

Back to top Go down

was digging through the bookmarks on my old laptop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: