Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Dead & The Gone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Dead & The Gone Empty
PostSubject: The Dead & The Gone   The Dead & The Gone EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Well it's a very good book about a boy trying to survive with his two sisters when the moon gets hit by an asteroid and moves closer to the earth and millions of people die because of disease, famine, suicide, and murder. It's the book before Life As We Knew It. Um... try it ^^

Also try Creature of the Night. It's about a English juvenile delinquent who moves into a house, where the owner had disappeared, with his mom and his brother and tries running away back to his old life. You gotta read the rest.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: The Dead & The Gone   The Dead & The Gone EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 am

The dead an the Gone....it sounds familiar...

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dead & The Gone   The Dead & The Gone EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Yeah it's the first book to Life As We Knew It. They are both based on the moon getting hit by and asteroid but the main characters are different an so are the settings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead & The Gone   The Dead & The Gone Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dead & The Gone
Page 1 of 1