Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

looking for windy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

looking for windy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for windy   looking for windy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:54 pm

"yes blossomfrost i am and windtooth your the father" rosethorn said getting kinda impatient.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: looking for windy   looking for windy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:57 pm

"congrats" purred blossomfrost thinking of how happy her best friend and her old mentor would be with little kits scurrying around

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: looking for windy   looking for windy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:57 pm

Windtooth passes out,A while later,he wakes up."I-I am?"
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: looking for windy   looking for windy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:00 pm

"yes" rosethorn said licking her mates head.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: looking for windy   looking for windy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:03 pm

"Oh...well...uhhh..."Windtooth wa embarased as well as gleeful.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: looking for windy   looking for windy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:05 pm

rosethorn help windtooth up and started walking twords the warriors den.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: looking for windy   looking for windy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Windtooth went to tell the rest of his friends.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: looking for windy   looking for windy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:10 pm

and rosethorn went to tell rain(cant think of last part sorry)

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: looking for windy   looking for windy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:14 pm

(Rainfall)Windtooth headed for the Medicine cat den.Moonmist might be eager to train a possible apprentice.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: looking for windy   looking for windy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:18 pm

occ:thank you windy

ic:rosethorn padded into the nursery were her friend was now after having her kits.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: looking for windy   looking for windy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Fangkit's eyes opened slowly, he smelled and heard something or someone approaching. Instantly, his paranoia was on overdrive, forcing him into an upright position, not exactly knowing what to expect. His claws flashed for a moment, then he thought better of it, if it was just a false alarm, then he would look like an idiot with his claws out ready for a kill. His alarm was short-lived, as an she-cat warrior appeared in front of the nursery, that smelled of WindClan. He was actually kind of disappointed, he had actually hoped that it would be someone he could fight, not just another warrior. But... He guessed this was okay. At least he had someone to talk to. But then a question formed on his lips, why was a warrior here? Maybe she had gotten pregnant and was becoming a queen. Yep, that had to be the only reason. Nonchalantly, he murmured, "Congrats."
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: looking for windy   looking for windy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:33 pm

"congradulations what fangkit?" rosethorn asked the kit confused on how he knew the news already.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: looking for windy   looking for windy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:43 pm

"I'm not stupid..." retorted Fangkit in his usually monotone, talking in a low voice as if this were all a big secret. "You're a warrior, walking into the nursery all happy, why else would you be here? You're holding kits." He finally said, licking his paw and slicking it across his head fur. The young kit looked away from the she-cat, a bored frown on his face. She wouldn't act this way when he was leader, he thought to himself. He knew - or at least thought that he knew - the she-cat believed him too be stupid. Just wait until she realized what he was capable of.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: looking for windy   looking for windy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:45 pm

"mabey im just visiting rainfall" rosethorn told the kit "but your right i will be joining you soon in here" she mewowed.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: looking for windy   looking for windy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Fangkit frowned when he heard that he might be wrong. Be incorrect was a personal pet peeve of his. But when he heard that he was correct he beamed. He took a certain pride in the fact that he was correct. In fact, he believed himself to be infallible. This only furthered his belief, even if it was only something as trivial as knowing that another cat was about to bear kits. "I knew it." he said with a happy flip of his head. "So I'm guessing you're surveying a spot for yourself, here?" he asked knowingly. His eyes brimming with the knowledge of his own abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for windy   looking for windy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for windy
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next