Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

July's Gathering 2017

Go down 
+33
Spottedpelt
Tundrastorm
Middy
Ember Pheonix
Darkstripe
Shadow
Ebby
Caitywolfy
Ripped
Jay Bird
Sun
Icee
Sunlit
Fish
AirJordanz
Maple
Reaper King
Drippy
Steam
Harlem
RainyHeart
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Wavedream623
Midnee
Minecraftnerd
Apricity
Squirrelnose
Stags
Ash
Honey Badger
Clover
Inky Pawprints
Seer
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 14:52

Cloudstone forced himself to stand his ground against not only Stormheart, his Clanmate, but Honeydrop as well. He swallowed the emotions billowing up inside and trying to speak calmly towards the tom in front of him. "You are right." His stark white tail flicked, tainted with the blood of the wounded. "I know your mother well. While I pray to StarClan - if they'd bother to listen to me anyway - that Fishstar is alright, I know her to be a rash, aggressive leader. Volatile. One little spark and the Clan goes off to fight something or other. Even after the disasters such as a flood, Leafbare, or a fire, she still insisted on fighting. And what do my apprentice and I have to treat these casualties? Nothing. Not once have I seen her search for any second opinion before dragging our Clanmates to battle." His dark gaze moved to Honeydrop.

"I love to heal. I just wish I didn't have to." The black tomcat nodded gratefully towards Nutpaw and Flowerpetal. He wasn't alone. Still, there was a sort of pain in his eyes as he stared at the ShadowClan medicine cat. "If Alderheart were disappointed in me, I wish he would say so." He kept his mouth open as if to say something else, but he decided against it. 'Maybe StarClan can't talk to us anymore.' His eyes trailed up the the cloudy sky, hoping to see some inclination as to why. It didn't come.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 20:23

Swoop had known that their hearts would be difficult to sway, that the chains of StarClan were not so easily broken. But it hurt her nonetheless to see so many duped by their ancestors that would have them die in their old ways, unable to make a decision without relying on the dead. The dead were dead because they lost. To be chained to the bitter words of the crippled, the old and the broken. It was no wonder that the clans were so fractured, broken at the seams. It was never in her nature to kill, even before she was a kit-mother, she was a hunter, one chosen to feed and nuture the tribe. Not to fight. But stuck between a rock and a hard place, she had to choose for the betterment of their world, to free these cats from their chains.

"Cloudstone, you have made a brave choice, and I will honour your decision. History will see you as a hero, one who saw beyond the smoke that StarClan has clouded so many with. As for the the rest of you, I see now that the Stars have blinded you. Moonlight, I had such high hopes for a fellow SkyClan cat, but I see that you are no different from the others. Smokefang, you were right. I was too full of the milk of kindness to see the truth. If they won't join us, they will fall with their old world." The blue eyes she-cat looked up to the shadowing trees that loomed over the clearing, taking in a deep breath, she called out the darkness. "Mist of the Dark Forest, I call upon you to slay the deputies, slay the warriors, slay any cat that hold the stars in their heart, but harm no apprentice or those who would follow us. We must strike the chains of StarClan from the forest. We will have no masters today... Go."

From all edges of the clearing, a thick wall of mist curled around them like a snake coiling around it's prey. The wall was impenetrable, holding them all at it's mercy. Perhaps it was the light, or the mist's influence, but Swoop's eyes seemed to gleam gold, reminiscent of another cat that once stood on that rock, preaching about how StarClan must die. Perhaps it was natural that this happened, so many hearts had been turned away from StarClan. Medicine cats breaking their holy vows, apprentices killed in cold blood, forbidden romances at the borders. StarClan had been slowly driven out of the clan's hearts for a long time now. And where there was no light, darkness always took over. The Clans would suffer now for their indifference, for their refusal to heed their ancestors. After all, when was the last time the medicine cat's came to convene, to meet under the stars at High stone? When was the last time a Leader spoke to their medicine cat for advice?

The Clans had left StarClan behind a long while ago.

This was the price they paid.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 20:49

Honeydrop watched in horror at the events unfolding before her. As a few more forest cats joined the Tribe she-cat, Swoop made a final proclamation. And the words in it stunned her. "Mist of the Dark Forest?" Oh.... oh, no. No, no, no! This is what we've been against the whole time. We were too blind to see it, and now it's here. Oh, StarClan, it's here. What are we supposed to do? It was like watching a bloodbath- she couldn't tear her eyes away from the chilling, cold, evil Mist as it crept closer, the remnants of the Dark Forest spirits churning in its depths. Their doom was approaching. And yet, she couldn't deny StarClan. Not when it meant so much to her. She would rather die here alongside her loved ones than denounce their warrior ancestors and consign herself to eternal misery when she finished this life. As the golden dappled she-cat held Roaringpaw tight to her, not even having the bare presence of mind to go search for her other loved ones, a twinge of guilt inside her heart made her feel somewhat responsible. She had ignored the code. She had a mate, she had kits. She had broken StarClan's sacred law, and this was what came of it. What had she done? She and everyone else in this forest who was too obtuse to see the bigger picture? Now this was the end. The end of everything in the forest, the end of the code, the end of StarClan.

But she refused.

No. This can't be the end. StarClan hasn't left. They're here. They... they must be here.

Filled with a new, desperate determination, the golden dappled she-cat forced herself to let go of her apprentice, Roaringpaw, who she felt duty-bound to protect. She didn't look around for Flamestrike, Gingerpaw and Firepaw. She didn't look at the vengeful, almost ethereal Swoop of Fierce Doves. She didn't look at the approaching Mist. She only had eyes for the sky. The shroud of darkness that seemed to have the barest hole in it, the tiny pinprick of light that her eyes had caught hold of earlier. It looked almost like a star. Her amber eyes latched onto it, letting its almost invisible shine fill her eyes, not letting herself focus on anything else. Her surroundings, as terrifying as they were, seemed to fade away as she gazed up at where she thought she saw a speck of Silverpelt shining through. She let the near nonexistent glow be all that her life was, all that it had been, all that it would ever be. There was nothing else for her any more- they were all about to die anyways. She didn't know if what she did would change anything. It probably wouldn't. But at least she would die thinking she might have helped, knowing she would have died as herself. As Honeydrop. The medicine cat of ShadowClan. Her life was nothing without StarClan. Her life was nothing. She was nothing. Holding on to the barest shred of hope, her desperate yowl rose above the rest of the clearing's clamoring noise, her clear, high-pitched voice rising to the heavens. "StarClan save us all!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 20:50

Cinderfrost's fur bristled up as she looked to Swoop her eyes narrowed but she noticed the wall of mists and her eyes widened fur fluffing out as she stayed close to the fallen Thunderclan cats.

Tawnypool amber gaze watched the mist with bristled fur before she looked around wondering what they were to do. She would never turn her back on Starclan but was she willing to die for that.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 21:04

Daylight hissed as Swoop spouted about the Dark Forest. He unsheathed his claws ready to fight.

Goldenpaw's eyes widened and he stumbled back in fear.

Copperpaw stood by Lizardpaw's side and pressed against his pelt.

Bubblemist turned to Dandeliondapple and gave her a shocked look.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 21:13

Willowpaw hissed and began fighting her way towards Swoop through the murky air, her muzzle twisted in a snarl.
She walked across the clearing with determination, her eyes gleaming.
This is for Olivepaw
This is for Leopardstar
This is for every clanmate, friend, acquaintance and stranger who had been hurt by the mist.
This is for Starclan.

She clambered onto the rock silently, quietly padding up behind the she-cat.
"Dark Forest take you."
With a screech she flung herself at the tribe cat, digging her claws into her shoulders ruthlessly.
She lifted her muzzle to the sky, her eyes catching a star that shone through the mist. The apprentice opened her mouth, letting out a bloodcurdling battle cry.
"Shadowclan, Windclan, Thunderclan, Skyclan, Riverclan! To me!"

Willowpaw used Leap-And-Hold, dealing 7 damage and using 10 SP. This move is in effect for 1 round

Willowpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Swoop
???/??? HP (-7)
???/??? SP
(I don't know Tribe Cat's stats.)

Last edited by Drippy on Sat 19 Aug 2017 - 21:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15013

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 21:13

The member 'Drippy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 Mistpe10
July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 21:52

July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 Smokef10
*Made by Badge

Before Willowpaw could do any damage to the kit mother the mist had stepped up and blocked the tribe member from the attack. A part of the mist moved lashed out at the apprentice sending her away from the kit mother.

Another part of the mist seemed to be gathering in one spot, condensing and becoming more solid before a large tabby form was revealed. In it's spot stood a large Gray tabby she-cat that was bigger than the clan cats around her. Her amber eyes seeming to glow in the light. Smokefang stood tall and proud. A grin sitting on her face, even despite looking like some her body was fading in and out as fog rolled off her body.  The moon behind her stood dark and partially covered by clouds. Fog rolled at her feet like it did with Swoops.

Smokefang, the leader of the dark forest, let out a small dark chuckle as she started down the cats. "Oh man do you all look pathetic.." She said in a mocking ton. "Suddenly all of your leaders are gone, and you are falling apart at the seams. None of you are were strong enough against me while I took every single leader from you.. Crowstar was the first and actually rather simple.. Too bad he lost a life in the process, it pains me to hurt a former subject but seeing how he betrayed me I got over it quickly. How funny it was too to see him get enticed by his deputy's dying voice, even after they argued."

Another dark chuckle escaped the misty she-cat. "The others were just a simple toss a few words from a dear one here and there, and they were goners.. Some of them were picked up just for fun, while others were picked off just for fun. Oh how exciting it was to see them struggle to stay alive when they knew they were going to die. Hehe.. I wish I could remember them all but they aren't worth it in the slightest. They were just pests in my way.."

Her large form jumped down to the apprentice she had just knocked away from Swoop with the mist earlier. Her amber eyes staring intently at Willowpaw. The small apprentice seeming like a mere ant to her. "Oh sweetheart, how foolish you are.. you are way to young to lead, you don't even know what being a leader is about. Here let me teach you the very first thing you learn when you become leader." The large she-cat drew back a paw before slashing the apprentice, just enough that Willowpaw was within an inch of her life. "If you wanna play big, then you can deal with the consequences." Smokefang said. She looked up. "I said I would return as long as there were stars in the sky, and oh look there they are." She brought up her bloodied paw to her mouth and gave it a lick. "Who is next to challenge me?"

Smokefang used Front Paw Strike dealing 36 damage.

Willowpaw:
KO'd

Smokefang:
400/400

ooc: Smokefang doesn't have a stamina value so don't worry about it. Crying Ghost
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 22:42

Moonlight stood up as soon as Swoop was done speaking “You’re the blinded one here, Swoop! The Dark Forest is just using you right now as nothing but a pawn in their attempt to return after we kicked them out from the forest so many moons ago! I know what I’m saying because during some time I was just like you and I also followed them, but now I understand the mistake it was! Snap out of it!” She unsheathed e claws as looked at the mist around her. While she doubted she would be able to fight it she would still try, she wasn’t going to go down without a fight “May StarClan help us all” She said almost to herself, but loud enough for anyone around her to listen as well.

Her eyes went wide when Smokefang, one of the many cats that haunted her nightmares from time to time, appeared. She, however, didn’t hesitate even after the apprentice was thrown off the rock with just one single hit. She was going to fight until the end if needed. She would need to buy her fellow StarClan supporters some time to attack too, so it meant only one thing…using all the strength her paws had she climbed through the back of the rock, not knowing if she would be able to get close enough without being threw off otherwise, as she was unaware of the full strength this ghost had.

Attacking her from behind, she ran towards her at full speed from behind, using her whole body weight to tackle her.

Moonlight used Run-and-Tackle on Smokefang, dealing 14 (11+3) damage and using 10 stamina

Smokefang:
386/400

Moonlight:
80/80
215/240

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightheart felt her blood boiling with rage when Moth that floats on the breeze spoke, stomping on her direction with her fur standing on end “So our code means nothing?! Ok, throw it away, let the loyalty that keeps clan united and strong get destroyed as none is longer bound to said clan for the code and return to the savage ways of old that nearly drove us to extinction! Let the kits that are not yours starve to death, drown or get killed by predators, there are no rules against it and they are not yours, so who cares?! Since nothing stops me anymore I will hunt for myself and none else, who cares if the elders or queens die after all? Or even better, hunt for fun and not eat the prey at all, who cares if later on cats starve because there is no more prey to be hunted in the territory?! Kits can be trained and sent into battle, who cares if they are still too young and weak to fight and will potentially get killed?! The gathering will also go, right? That means that right now everyone can fight to their hearts contents with claws and teeth and not only worth words, peace is long gone! And since there are no rules I can just kill off all those I don’t like and there will be no consequences!” She spat on the face of the tribe cat, glaring straight at her eyes. Her words loud enough for anyone to hear.

“That’s what you want, right? Because by telling us to get rid of out supposedly old and meaningless code, that’s what you’re asking for, mousebrained foxheart” Nightheart’s usually serious yet somewhat peaceful gaze had turned into an expression of pure anger.

When she felt the mist on her paws and looked up to Swoop to hear her next words she hissed softly and turned around, ignoring Moth to look at the cat with the glowing eyes. She reminded that glow way too well and everything started to fall into place “You claim we shouldn’t depend on the dead, yet you depend on them to carry out this plan! The dead and corrupted cats that dwell on the Dark Forest! And you say you’ll have no masters yet the glow in your eyes tells otherwise, so not get down and tell YOUR MASTER that he won’t get what he wants! He lost once, we defeated him right here, and we can do it again. I never stopped praying, I never betrayed their ways, many may have failed to follow their sacred ways, but I know that I never stopped to follow the sacred ways of StarClan, holding them close to my heart”.

Her rage faded into surprise and even some fear as Smokefang appeared between the mist, however, she soon shrugged it off, while true that her swift defeat of Willowpaw was enough to make her hesitate at first, which caused her to fail on her quest to attack first, she soon regained her composure, hesitation, surprise and fear turning into courage “You may think yourself strong, but when the clans are together you have no chance against us. We defeated you once, I was there to see it, and we will do it again!” The dark warrior immediately climbed on the stone after the ones that attacked before her, claws unsheathed and ready.

Nightheart used Half-Turn Belly Rake on Smokefang, dealing 15 damage and using 20 stamina

Smokefang:
371 /400

Moonlight:
80/80
220/240

Sootwhisper was sincerely confused beyond reasoning. Since he was born he thought that the Dark Forest and StarClan were nothing but a myth, tales elders and queens told to kits so they felt safe or would behave. But now this cat on top of the Great Rock, was calling out to the Dark Forest. He was in a mixed state of shock and denial. How could this be possible?

Hawkstrike let out a soft snort, but he sat and lowered his head for a second or two as the mist swirled around him and the rest of the clan cats at Swoop’s command. This mist was the Dark Forest? It made him feel somewhat confused. Crowstar was one of them one, right? Why was he taken away then? He would’ve supported them after some talking, right? He wasn’t like the rest of the StarClan zombies that surrounded him, mindless cats following a bunch of cats with starry pelts that couldn’t care less for them…he would’ve understood this.

His confused eyes went from his mist covered paws to Swoop…the mist obeyed her, so she had to be the one that asked the mist to take him. Yeah, that should be it, the Dark Forest didn’t took his friend from his side, it was HER. He could feel his fur on the back of his neck rising with that well-known rage, but held back from doing anything. Whether he liked or not, this mist that was sent by the Dark Forest to take back their legitimate place as rulers of the forest was following her commands. He would wait until StarClan was eradicated to deal with her.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, unlike most cats he was not scared nor getting on a defensive position as the mist created a wall around them and the loose strands hit him and the rest of the cats on his face and body. The mist he not long ago considered an enemy now brought a comfort that he thought long gone after the Dark Forest was kicked out.

His eyes went wide open when a voice of his past reached his ears, one that it didn’t took him even a second to recognize. He felt some sincere confusion when he talked about Crowstar, his mind swirling like crazy at the time. He wanted to ask what had been of the one he had considered his friend, not really understanding why Smokefang didn’t just talked to him, even she said that he was once a follower…but she did said that it pained her to do it, so maybe she had no choice? Probably, he would need to ask after this mess was over. Pushing his confusion aside, he lowered his head with respect at the sight of the leader of the Dark Forest, his ears high and body tense, waiting.

They were back, at least they were back, and his loyalty still remained with them. A loyalty he wouldn’t doubt to prove.

[10HP || 30SP]

Last edited by Ink on Sat 19 Aug 2017 - 23:15; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 4:58

Nectarleap wished evryone listened to each other a little more, instead of each yelling their own opinions without taking anyone else's into consideration. As much as he knew Cloudstone was siding with the wrong side in many ways, at least he listened to what everyone was saying. His eyes widened a little when the mist swirled around Swoop's feet to protect her, even though he had expected something like that to happen. When the kit-mother spoke again, he continued thinking thoughtfully about what she was saying, though this time was even harder to relate with than the last. Who was Smokefang? Then his jaw dropped as she called "the mist of the dark forest". He had been taught since he was a kit that the dark forest was full of only the most evil cats, and was considered a swear for kits and apprentices. Then as she said to kill anyone that was loyal to StarClan that wasn't an apprentice, a cold chil ran up his spine. He was going to be killed. So he might as well be brave in his last moments.
But then the mist solidifed, and he wondered if this knew gray tabby was Smokefang. It seemed likely, and it also seemed likely that she was going to kill him. Well, there was no use being a coward if he would die anyway. Seeing a SkyClan cat attack, and then Nightheart, of his own clan, attack, he made up his mind. He dashed forward to the base of greatrock, not stepping up and attacking, but attacking with his voice.
"I have no idea who the heck you are, but I can already tell that I hate you. If someone says that about you, then you probably want to become a better cat, or die having no firends. But seeing as you seem to be already dead, I am confident to say that it already happened. So I see that you want us to leave StarClan and the warrior code and all that, but why? How will that benefit you? You are just going to stay the same, just because your enemy is defeated doesn't mean that you won. And by the way you said you picked up some cats, tell me where they are. You and Swoop are basically the only ones who would fight against us, and working together, it wouldn't be hard for all of us to kill you two. But I don't want that to happen, so show your good side and give us back the cats that this mist took."

Shrewpaw tried to yell at Swoop, but passed out from blood loss.

Nutpaw stood with Cloudstone, until she heard Swoop calling something about the dark forest. She backed away, not wanting to be part of it anymore. The dark forest wouldn't free her from her sins, just trap her thinking about them forever. Looking down at the scar across her forepaw, she realized that the one time she had left her clan, she had speant every moment wanting to get back. She needed to get out of this group. She sprinted away from the medicine cat, barely hearing the words of the cat on greatrock. Then the mist came back, and she froze in terror, even as Smokefang appeared. No, no, this couls not be happening. She had no idea what she should do.

Curlypaw thinks the dark forest is horrible and tries to run out of fourtrees.

July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7375

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 7:42

Larksong's eyes became pinpoints as Swoop started to speak again, her whole body growing ridge as one word washed over her. Dark Forest. For a moment, she was too shocked to do anything other than stare at the kit-mother but as the mist started to swirl around her. She watched in horror as one of her Clanmates - the young Willowpaw - charged forward only to be thrown thrown backwards and a snarl rose in her throat. The Dark Forest. She hadn't been around for their uprising but she had heard the tales...And she knew one thing for certain - it had led her brother astray in their teaching.

"Traitors!" she yowled, her gaze snapping onto Cloudstone as she stared at the medicine cat of RiverClan. "Taking your side with the Dark Forest...They only bring ruins in their wake! I have lost my brother to the strays of the Dark Forest and my father to the Mist..." her head swung to stare at the strange she-cat who stood there as other yowls of cats swept past her ears. Her gaze lingered on the battered broken form of Willowpaw for all but a second. "But I will lose nobody else to it..." she finished with a snarl as she launched herself forward, brushing past Smokestripe as she joined two other cats into the fray against the so-called leader of the Dark Forest.

Larksong uses Run-and-Tackle on Smokefang, dealing 13 damage (10 reg, +3 for opponent not being focused on them) and costing 10 stamina.

Larksong:

60/60 HP
190/200 SP

Smokefang:
358/400 HP

Smokestripe pressed himself close to Ravenclaw as Swoop started to speak again, his whole body shaking as he took a defensive stance. His eyes widen when the kit-mother ordered the death of those who opposed her, his claws sliding out as his gaze whipped back and forth against the closing walls of the Mist that now surrounded the whole clearing. But then there was a yowl as Willowpaw made a heroic attempt to attack Swoop only to be thrown back as the Mist grew stronger and stronger.

Then...Then the Mist took form. His ears fell flat on his head as he dropped into a crouch, watching with terrified eyes as it - a large silver tabby she-cat - taunted them all from above before it leaped down and stuck Willowpaw. Smokestripe's mouth opened, about to say words when Larksong suddenly yowled next to him, causing him to jump as he stared at her. "Larksong..." he started timidly but she stormed across the clearing to join in the fight before he could stop her.

He watched as his best friend attacked the thing that had been haunting them for moons, swallowing bitterly as he just wanted to sit by and watch. He...He wasn't sure what to make of it all. He had heard the tales of the Dark Forest when he was just a kit, of how they had risen and taken over the Clans only to be fought by those who still believed in StarClan which ended in a bloody battle in this very clearing with StarClan at their side. His gaze flickered up to the stars that hung in the sky above them before he took in a deep breath.

"Ravenclaw...Stay safe, please," he whispered as he pressed himself against Ravenclaw before he pulled away, staring at Smokefang with large, terrified eyes. He couldn't stand by and let Larksong fight this battle without him...He had to protect Ravenclaw and Yewpaw. They meant the world to him...And he wasn't going to let this evil she-cat threaten it while he stands idle. He gritted his teeth as he pushed himself forward, breaking into a sprint before launching himself at Smokefang. "For StarClan!"

Smokestripe uses Jumping Strike on Smokefang, dealing 14 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Smokestripe:

80/80 HP
220/240 SP

Smokefang:
344/400 HP

Mottleheart was rooted to where he stood as he listened to the yowls of cats as they either joined or opposed Swoop’s decree. His teeth were bared as he resisted the urge to throw himself at the she-cat as she started to speak again, only for it to falter when two words left her muzzle. Dark Forest. He knew the tales as well as anybody about the terror of the Dark Forest and as Swoop called for the mist to slay those who stood against her, he took a step back as the tales of the bloody battle started to ring in his head.

The heat and rage that had fueled him started to waver as he spared timid glances around as a few cats yowled at Swoop, only to watch in mute horror as a young apprentice threw herself at the Tribe cat only to be swatted away like a fly by the strange mist. He watched as it took a form of a she-cat, no doubt the Smokefang that Swoop had mentioned as she started to speak but Mottleheart heard none of it.

He shook his head as he tried to figure out what to do, his fear of battle threatening to overcome the anger he felt at the lost of his daughter and of Ashstar. He...He was terrified and started to take small steps away when a voice caught his ear. Nightheart? The warrior’s eyes snapped up to stare at his Clanmate as she started to speak, his ears perking as he listened to her words. Then she launched herself forward, following the path of another cat only for more to join in after her.

She was right. T-They had defeated the Dark Forest - Smokefang herself - once. That was how it ended when there was numerous Dark Forest cats fighting against them but now? Now there was only one while they had many, many angry cats on their side. He gritted his teeth as he gave his head a shake before he let out a yowl of his own. “For StarClan!” he yowled, echoing a voice that caught his ear among the chaos. “For the Warrior Code!” And with that, he threw  himself into combat.

Mottleheart uses Front Paws Strike  on Smokefang, dealing 14 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Mottleheart:

80/80 HP
215/240 SP

Smokefang:
330/400 HP

Amberpelt’s gaze was lingering on Cloudstone, anger churning in her stomach that the medicine cat would dare to side with the strange she-cat instead of RiverClan. Tsk. The warrior’s gaze snapped up to Swoop as she started to speak, hissing softly as the she-cat showered Cloudstone with praise but her growl died in her throat as the kit-mother continued to speak.

The Dark Forest? Something about that name caused Amberpelt’s blood to grow cold until a certain tale rang in her memory. An ancestor of hers, a Maplestar had been Reedstar’s deputy until she overthrew the tom in a lust for power but was killed by the leader when he returned. She was thought to have been sent to the Dark Forest but no sign of her had been seen during the Dark Forest uprising that had happened not long before Amberpelt’s birth on either side.

She took a nervous step back as Swoop ordered the death of those who stilled followed StarClan, letting her claws sink into the ground as her sleek fur started to stand on edge. She lowered her head, hissing at the wall of Mist that was holding the gathered cats into the clearing as her tail lashed. She wasn’t going to go down without a fight, she was far too great for to be killed like this!...Not that it wouldn’t be a grand death, killed by the Dark Forest for refusing to bow to their will but there was so much she still had to do.

There was a soft moment of silence before her eyes grew wide, her gaze shifted across the clearing, trying to locate a familiar pelt among the chaos. “Snailpaw!” Her breath caught in her throat as she spotted him, quickly weaving between the cats to reach her son as she planted herself at his side. She rested her bushy tail over his back as she took notice of a new form in the rocks. She barely listened to the words that new she-cat yowled before jumped down from the great rock to join them all in the clearing.

She listened as cats started to yowl at the tabby but ignored them as she turned her attention onto her son. “Snailpaw, listen to me,” she said swiftly as she lowered her head to stare her son in the face. “I want you to stay here. Keep yourself safe and away from...From that thing,” she added with a soft growl as she glanced over her shoulder to see cats already throwing themselves to fight the so-called leader. Amberpelt shifted on her paws for a quick second before she pressed her muzzle against the top of her son’s forehead.

“I love you,” she whispered softly before she spun and darted across the clearing. Amberpelt knew one thing about herself - she was selfish. It was a trait she wasn’t proud of but...Well, she was rather proud of herself and there was no denying that. But if there was something else she loved almost as dearly as she loved herself...It was her sons. And she wasn’t going to stand by while this she-cat threaten Snailpaw and those others she held dear.

Amberpelt uses Front Paw Strike on Smokefang, dealing 11 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Amberpelt:

60/60 HP
190/200 SP

Smokefang:
319/400 HP

Storm could only watch with an agape mouth as Swoop started to speak again, trying to understand what had driven the kind kit-mother he had once knew into...Into this. He paused however when two words stuck out to him, the Dark Forest. From the gathered reaction of the Clan cats, he could tell that it wasn’t a good thing but he felt lost on what it meant. He glanced over his shoulder to stare at the cats, trying to gather what it was from their reactions but his attention was stolen as a young apprentice made a desperate charge at Swoop only to be thrown backwards.

He watched in horror as the Mist took a form of its own, barely recognizing the voice from a single word that it uttered to him one cold night in the SkyClan territories but now it filled him with terror. The threats that the she-cat, Smokefang, made washed over him in a wave of confusion. Wha-What was this Dark Forest? What had the Tribe been pulled into it? He could only watch as the she-cat leapt from the rock and struck down the brave apprentice that had tried to strike at Swoop.

With that, Storm suddenly became his own again. “You are insane Swoop!” he yowled among the voices that suddenly rose from the gathered cats. “This bloodbath will get you nowhere! Did you forget what it meant to be a Tribe member Swoop? We lived our lives on one thing - working together but this? This crazed dream of yours only will bring destruction!” Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted cats charging at Smokefang and he bared his fangs at Swoop. “This will not stand Swoop - we will defeat you and your Dark Forest together.” With that, he spun on his paws and charged at Smokefang with the others. As he reached her, he slowed down enough to spin on his paws before he kicked out with his strong back paws at her as he and the other Clan cats all attacked as one.

Storm that Lights the Clouds uses Back Kick on Smokefang, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Storm that Lights the Clouds:

45/45 HP
145/160 SP

Smokefang:
308/400 HP

Lionspark wasn't sure how long she was curled up on the ground, her paws thrown over her head as she fought down the panic that threaten to grip her. But slowly she started to come to her senses, yowls that had blurred in the background coming into details as she started to make out words. So many cats were yowling at once as she lowered her paws, blinking her eyes as she tried to catch her breath. Her eyes focused on a lone she-cat on the rock who started to speak. Lionspark's ears twitched as she forced herself up as she struggled to catch all the words but the pawful she got was enough to cause her to freeze.

Her breath caught in her throat as she spared a nervous glance toward the Mist that circled them like a predator, her ears falling flat on her head when Swoop ordered their death at the claws of the Dark Forest. The ThunderClan warrior struggled to fight down the panic that threaten to overcome her once again, pulling herself fully onto her paws as a few cats yowled in shock at her but those words was just background noises as Lionspark tried to wrap her head around it all. T-The Dark Forest? She had heard the tales of it but part of her had passed it off as simple stories despite some of her Clanmates being able to claim that they had witness the rise and fall of the Dark Forest those bloody moons ago.

But now? A swift movement caught her gaze as her attention locked back at the great-rock just in time to see an apprentice get thrown backwards by the Mist...Only for it to take shape. Suddenly Swoop wasn't as alone as she had been moments before as the she-cat - she was rather sure she had heard the name Smokefang uttered by Swoop - started to speak. Lionspark listened as intently as she could but the words was nothing but taunts and threats. The warrior swallowed as she took a nervous step back as Smokefang leaped from the rock and stuck down the poor apprentice.

Then yowls broke out in the sea of cats around Lionspark as many of them charged forward to take down their new foe. For heartbeats, the tabby was rooted to the ground as she watched in silence as cat after cat leapt into combat. She silently stood there, wading what she should do over her own panic that curled in her stomach like a rock. Finally, she let out a shaky breath as she pushed herself forward into a run. The life of so many cats was in jeopardy - she had to protect her Clanmates and even the other Clans. While there was no denying the wave of terror that made it hard to swallow, she had made a vow to protect her Clan no matter what. And so with a nervous yowl, she joined the wave of cats against Smokefang.

Lionspark uses Front Paw Blow on Smokefang, dealing 9 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Lionspark:

60/60 HP
195/200 SP

Smokefang:
299/400 HP

July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 14:49

Daylight hissed and launched into battle. He reared up onto his hind legs and slashed at Smokefang.

Daylight used Rear-up to Slash -9 HP & -15 SP

Daylight:
40/40 HP
105/120 SP

Smokefang:
290/400

Goldenpaw jumped after the other cats andslashed his claws across the she cats face.

Goldenpaw used Front Paw Strike -6 HP & -10 SP

Goldenpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Smokefang:
284/400 HP

Copperpaw gave Lizardpaw a smile before fighting back to get her leader back. Slashing her claws across the Dark Forest leader's face.

Copperpaw used Front Paw Strike -6 HP & -10 SP

Copperpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Smokefang:
278/400 HP

Bubblemist ran after the cats and leaped into battle. The large fluffy she cat reared up onto her hind legs and pummeled the evil cats face.

Bubblemist used Upright Front Paws -11 HP & -20 SP

Bubblemist:
45/45 HP
140/160 SP

Smokefang:
267/400 HP

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 15:04

Smokefang let out a growl as all of the cats attacked her. They were doing damage, but it wasn't anything good. She drew back and slammed her paws down on Moonlight, her claws tearing into the Skyclan warrior.

Smokefang used some DF move on Moonlight dealing 90 Damage.

Moonlight
KO'd

The Dark forest leader took control of some of the mist it running by the rest of the cats dealing damage to each and every one of them.

EVERYONE WAS DEALT 10 DAMAGE

Smokefang:
267/400 Hp

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 16:05

As all the other cats attacked Smokefang, Nectarleap felt guilty just yelling with empty words. Even as the SkyClan warrior went flying and the mist scratched up all the others, he was convinced that he would be a coward if he didn't attack now. And he would do anything to protect the ones he loved. Turning around, he called out to WindClan. "Laurelpaw, Stoneheart, Silentstrike, Heathershade, and Emberpaw, I love you. If I don't survive this, well, that won't happen, but just know I love you all, okay?" With those words, he leapt up onto greatrock.
He ignored his fear of heights as he found footholds and scrambled to the top, shuttering at the thought of being thrown off at this height. It was what he had nightmares about. But narrowing his eyes, he pushed those thoughts out of his head and faced the real threat. For the first time, he growled an actual, low, threatening, growl. He had play growled before, but this was different. Then he reared up on his hind legs, and slashed through the dark forest cat's fur, claws unsheathed, fighting like he had never before. Finally he came back down, and though he was a little tired, felt an odd sense of satisfaction, and heroism.

Nectarleap used Rear-up to Slash on Smokefang, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Smokefang:
256/400

Nectarleap:
35/45
145/160

July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 18:05

OOC: "Everyone" means the cats that were fighting against Smokefang or everyone in the Gathering?

Jaystream was paralyzed during all the argues about Starclan. The warrior fear grew even more with the disappearance of the leaders and the strong words of the Tribe cat called Swoop. The Dark Forest... he only knew them because of the stories of the elders and the beliefs he had but he never imagined that he would be here, in front of the leader of this evil group that was aiming to tear apart everything he knew.
Seeing how all cats from different cats united to fight against this great enemy, the Riverclan couldn't stay without doing anything. He didn't even let him intimidate by the great power of Smokeface, who was able to defeat a cat with only one hit and damage the rest of them. No... even with all his inner insecurities, he swore that he would follow the code no matter what and that meant that he believed in the words of his ancestors, no matter if they couldn't help them now. "Stay here and hide, Ashpaw." He said to his apprentice, serious. Running toward Smokefang, Jaystream kicked her with his hind legs and then jumped back, to avoid any attack from her. "Dark Forest will never defeat us as long as we stay together and with Starclan in our hearts!" He hissed, angrily.

Jaystream used Back kick, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 SP

Smokefang
245/400 HP

Jaystream
35/45 HP
145/160 SP

------------------------------------------------

Tinytip was shaking in her spot, like a frightened kitten. This couldn't be true, she thought as the Mist took over the clearing led by the she-cat that was claiming to be the leader of the Dark Forest. Just thinking in those words made her shiver. Her amber eyes looked with desperation over the crowd for his friends, Emberpaw, Elmpaw and Batpaw, hoping that they would be okay. However, the chaos was too big and her worries thoughts almost drowned her to the bottom.
This was so wrong... It felt like the world was breaking down around her and there she was, thinking that she could do nothing at all. But... that wasn't true. Standing up with a more fiery look, the little she-cat hissed back at Smokefang and Swoop. They were wrong... they were wrong about everything. Starclan hadn't abandoned them at all. She was sure that somewhere, her parents, Whitestream and even Yellowthroat were looking for her and giving Tynitip the courage to fight against the darkness that was consuming her and the forest.
The black and white she-cat jumped to the cat that controlled the Mist and reached her pelt with her unsheathed little paws. "This is for every cat you harmed and killed!" She hissed as she stepped back with a crouch of battle.

Tinytip used Jumping Strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 20 SP

Smokefang
235/400 HP

Tinytip
35/45 HP
140/160 SP

------------------------------------------------

Cedarpaw looked for her sister until she found she was trying to run away. The apprentice tried to follow her but she couldn't. Not because someone was stopping her... The Shadowclan apprentice just simply couldn't escape in a situation like this... The Dark Forest and this Tribe cat called Swoop... they were making fun of her ancestors and now they were hurting her clanmates and the cats from other clans.
Following the rest of the warriors and apprentices, the she-cat stood up against the Dark Forest's leader. Her blue eyes looked at her with full hate as she ran toward her body to push her with all her strength. Maybe she was not a warrior... maybe she was not the strongest... but that didn't mean that she would run away like a scared mouse. No... she had to fight against the cats that threaten her family, the Warrior Code and Starclan.

Cedarpaw used Run-and-Tackle, dealing 9 damage (6 damage + 3 because of not being focused on her) and costing 10 SP

Smokefang
226/400 HP

Cedarpaw
10/20 HP
70/80 SP

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 12 Empty