Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 19:17

As they talked, a few more of the fowl-smelling beasts past by, causing his nose to wrinkle. At Sootpaw´s question, Nectarleap replied. "Monsters are these things that keep whizzing by on the Thunderpath," he explained. "For whatever reason, they never leave the Thunderpath. And they don't mean to kill cats, they just accidentally crush the life out of them with there huge paws." The warrior waited a few moments to let that sink in before speaking again. "Any other questions, or can we move on?"

An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 8:53

"No," mewed Sootpaw, frowning," let's move on." I don't want to be here ever again. Monsters that can crush you. A gorge that swallows cats who fall in. WindClan territory is pretty dangerous.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 10:12

"Okay," Nectarleap mewed, than saw the slightly scared look on Sootpaw´s face. There was also a small fear scent coming from her. "Just so you know, even though this all sounds scary right now, by the time your a few moons into your apprenticeship, it won't seem like that. That isn't to say that you shouldn't be careful, you should, but it isn't as scary as it seems. The next place is also next to the Thunderpath, but the other side is a lot cooler than ShadowClan."
After saying that, the young warrior started leading his apprentice a little ways from the Thunderpath, though still beside it. He didn run as fast as the times before, the Thunderpath was a bit unnerving, even for him. When they reached their final destination, he turned to her a grinned.

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 10:29

Sootpaw stopped as well, looking up at her mentor. She stole a couple glances at a monster that had sped by on its monstrous paws. It looks so weird, she thought, finding herself looking at it. Her pale brown eyes twinkled as she turned her gaze back to Nectarleap.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 10:51

After a particularly large monster rocketed by, a clear view of Highstones was revealed from behind it. Though the rocky hill itself was in plain sight, Mothermouth was just barely visible, though its gaping darkness was still entrancing. It was where StarClan spoke to leaders and medicine cat in their dreams. Though lately, they hadn't seemed helpful in dealing with the Mist. Wait, the Mist! That was another thing he had to tell his apprentice about. He would do that after he explained Highstones.
"Sootpaw, this is Highstones," Nectarleap began, gesturing with his muzzle to the rocky hill. "Near the top is a tunnel called Mothermouth, and inside of it is a huge crystal called the Moonstone. If you fall asleep with your nose touching it, you visit StarClan in your dream. Medicine cats do that every half-moon, and leaders get their nine lives there, though occasionally they go to get guidance. WindClan is one of the closest clans to it, the cat who discovered it a very long time ago was from WindClan, and we our the only clan with open skies on raised ground, so we are considered closest to StarClan."

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 11:26

Sootpaw watched Highstones with wide eyes. 'We are considered closest to StarClan'. Sootpaw never really felt that close to StarClan. Maybe she should go to Mothermouth and touch noses with the Moonstone. "Could I go there to dream someday?" she asked, her nose twitching as a monster sped by again.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 11:38

OOC: I don't know if this is true on WCC, but it is in the books, so yeah.

IC: "Well, it is a requirement for apprentices to go there before they become warriors. Most cats don't see actual StarClan cats, or if they do it is not important stuff, but very rarely a cat gets a message from them. It hasn't happened in my lifetime, but I've heard stories of it," Nectarleap replied. He imagined for a second how cool it would be if she did get a prophecy, though it was unlikely. He cast another glance at the sacred place.
"Anything I haven't covered?"

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 13:11

Sootpaw laughed, a pleasant sound escaping her throat. "I don't know," she giggled," You're the mentor." She smoothed her fur and looked out towards Highstones one more time. I'll be back here one day, she thought, I wonder what I'll dream about.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 13:20

Nectarleap purred in amusement at Sootpaw´s comment, glad to see she was happy instead of scared now. He was nearly done with training for that day, and when he looked at the sun, it was already past sunhigh. The time for training was nearly over. He would inform her about current events quickly, and then they would pick up their prey and head back.
"Well, I'm pretty sure the only thing I have left to tell you is what is going on in the clans right now. Are you ready to hear it?" the young warrior asked, smiling.

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 13:30

"Sure," replied Sootpaw, pricking her ears as she sat down and listened intently.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 14:24

"Okay then. So, you have probably heard about it, there is a strange fog that we call the Mist that seems to have magical properties, like StarClan. It saved WindClan when the moor was burning, and SkyClan too. It started coming at about the time that the Tribe did. However, it also takes cats, and even StarClan doesn't know where it takes them. I mean, it surrounds cats and then they are just gone." Just talking about it made Nectarleap cringe in nervousness. It was not natural. "And according to Ashstar, it has also killed at least four cats. Though it seems to like WindClan more than the other clans, it has taken Raccoonfang already. I'm not trying to scare you, I just want you to know all this. And it is scary, so don't feel bad if its nerve wracking."

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 15:40

Sootpaw frowned." So if we're not careful, the fog will take us too? How do we fight it?" She felt really scared now. It had fogged in WindClan before. .Had she been that close to death all those times?

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 16:28

"Honestly, nobody knows a way to fight it, but that is what all the leaders are trying to find out. Just remember to not go out of camp alone. And don't worry, everybody is trying to find a way to stop it. So don't worry, and as I said, the Mist seems to favor WindClan, " Nectarleap explained reassuringly. He hoped that Sootpaw wasn't getting to scared by all of this.

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 17:10

"Okay," mewed Sootpaw, trying not to seem unsettled. I should be fine, she thought, what are the odds, anyway? She took a deep breath.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 19:21

"Okay then. Let's go pick up our prey, shall we?" Nectarleap responded brightly, glad she seemed more sure, even if she did still sound unsettled. He looked up at the sun again, realizing that they wouldn't have time to battle train. That was too bad, but they could do it the next day. Trying to seem as bright as possible to lighten the mood, the the tom shook off his pelt and awaited an answer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: