Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 10:06 pm

" Yeah," agreed Sootpaw," Let's go." She already began to start padding to where they had been wanting. It's a bit of a hike from here, she realized, frowning.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:33 am

Nectarleap trotted ahead of her, leading the way to their original starting point, then stopped. This would be the perfect time for another pretest for Sootpaw! "Sootpaw," he started, "Can you find where we hid our catches? Just track down our scent with earlier, then use your memory to remember exactly where we hid them."
The young warrior made sure not to say to track the scent of fresh-kill, because the whole point of hiding them was so that no animals smelled them. He looked to his apprentice, wondering if she would accept the challenge.

An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 5 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 5:10 pm

Sootpaw scrunched up her nose for a little bit. That sounds hard, she thought." Yeah, I'll find it," she mewed, scenting the air. She could find her and Nectarleap's scent, but backtracking proved to be much harder. Why didn't we just hunt last? she thought. Luckily for her, she could sense a trail, but a faint one. She began to trot down the trail, bounding through familiar clearings and paths.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Nectarleap trotted after Sootpaw, seeing if she was going the right way. She seemed to have caught a scent and was tracing it, though he could already think of a much faster way. He knew the territory better and had more experience though, so it wasn't fair to compare himself to his apprentice. He followed her, not saying anything, but would correct her if she made a mistake.

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 5:28 pm

Sootpaw's mind began to wander as she thought of the Gorge and the Thunderpath. What if I accidentally take us right to them? she thought, scared suddenly. She imagined the roaring rapids of the Gorge, and the roar of the monsters on the Thunderpath. WindClan is so dangerous, she thought, how am I supposed to find my way through all of it in one piece? She was so preoccupied with her own thoughts that she began to walk past the two's scent trail, and into the unknown. When Sootpaw realized what happened, she noticed with dismay that she had lost their scent. "U-Uh," she stammered, her ears flattened against her head," I think I'm lost."

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 4:12 pm

OOC: Urgh. My computer deleted my entire post.

IC: Nectarleap noticed before Sootpaw did that she had made a wrong turn. Or rather, she hadn't made a turn when it was needed. She had not gone in the direction that they had chased their rabbits in, and they were now on course to WindClan camp. The warrior clicked his tongue and gestured with his head, but the apprentice´s thoughts seemed to be elsewhere, It wasn't until she stopped and asked that he verbally responded.
"Yes, you missed a turn a little while back. Instead of going straight, you should have turned at the place that we started hunting. We are actually fairly close to camp now," the tom explained, placing his tail on his apprentice´s flank and turning her in the right direction. With that he started padding that way. "So, do you want to give it another try?"

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Sootpaw frowned. You mousebrain, she scolded herself, how could you have lost it? The gray apprentice was not sure we wanted to try again; what if she messed up? As she saw Nectarleap continue on the path she was supposed to go, she realized she didn't really have a choice. She found strength in that absolution. "Yeah," she mewed, nodded," I got it this time." She scented the air again and began padding ahead of Nectarleap. You got this, she told herself, You can do this!

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 7:40 pm

"Okay then. Lead the way!" Nectarleap replied, placing himself behind Sootpaw. She seemed to have doubted herself for a little, before regaining her confidence. The young warrior felt a pang of regret, wishing he had comforted her earlier. "And by the way, you are doing phenomenal for your first day. Don't take your mistakes to hard, I made way more when I was doing my first training session."

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 5:09 pm

bump

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 8:28 pm

OOC: My lord how did I not see this -_- Im so sorry!

Sootpaw's ears picked up when Nectarleap praised her. She smiled at him before continuing on her way. I'm doing better than Nectarleap did? That's hard to believe, she thought, shaking her head. I bet he's just being nice. The she-cat continued on the path, and sure enough, she was able to find where they had stopped to hunt the rabbits. A wave of relief and happiness washed over the young apprentice.Aha! she thought, triumphant, now I just have to find where we dug it!

The gray she-cat quickly searched the area, checking a couple clearings, before satisfyingly recognizing the small clearing they had dropped their kills off. "I found it!" she chirped, sticking her head up proudly as she puffed her chest out. That wasn't so bad! she thought.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 8:40 pm

OOC: It´s fine. Btw, my keybord is making all my apostrophes look weird, so please ignore that. Also, would you like to have a battle training topic with them? I know most mentors and apprentices dont do this much together, but I love their bond.

Nectarleap smiled as he continued to follow Sootpaw through the moor filled territory, nodding in approval when she found the right path, even though right after he realized that he was behind her so she couldn´t see that. Before long, he realized that they were at the place that the apprentice had made her first catch, and therefore they were near where they buried their prey. Though she made a few wrong checks before finding the right one, his apprentice led him to the place where they had hidden their catches. And her time wasnt half bad either.
"Great job, Sootpaw! That is seriously good a newly made apprentice," the tricolored warrior complimented, excitement as if he had done it clear in his voice. Taking another look at the sky, he realized that they were out of time for battle training for that day. That was too bad. "Well, it seems like we are out of time for battle training for today. But there is one more very important thing we should do before I let you roam off on your own."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)   An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Apprentice Already (For DaySteam)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5