Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wisteria the Huntress (OPEN HUNTING PATROL)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

Wisteria the Huntress (OPEN HUNTING PATROL) Empty
PostSubject: Wisteria the Huntress (OPEN HUNTING PATROL)   Wisteria the Huntress (OPEN HUNTING PATROL) EmptySun 2 Jul 2017 - 23:05

Wisteriapaw sat near the exit to camp, grooming herself, waiting to hopefully have a warrior and another apprentice invite her to a hunt.

:3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria the Huntress (OPEN HUNTING PATROL)   Wisteria the Huntress (OPEN HUNTING PATROL) EmptyMon 3 Jul 2017 - 0:48

Flowerpaw padded towards her sister, a hopeful smile on her face. "Hi, sister. Mind if I join you?" She mewed. "How's training?"

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria the Huntress (OPEN HUNTING PATROL)   Wisteria the Huntress (OPEN HUNTING PATROL) EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 1:28

Snailpaw noticed two pretty she-cat apprentices sitting in camp and instantly became nervous. He wanted to hunt, but did not know how to talk to girls. Oh StarClan, what would he do?

"D-do you want to hunt with me?" he stuttered, completely inept at talking with other cats.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria the Huntress (OPEN HUNTING PATROL)   Wisteria the Huntress (OPEN HUNTING PATROL) EmptyTue 18 Jul 2017 - 3:18

OOC: sowwy this took so long, I was in a void.
IC:

she snorted in annoyance " I don't even know where my mentor is, that's why I'm doing nothing but sitting on my tail or with mouse pile in my paws! " she turned to the nervous tom " why not " she said flicking her tail. showing that she thought there were enough cats, and leading the way to the river.

:3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria the Huntress (OPEN HUNTING PATROL)   Wisteria the Huntress (OPEN HUNTING PATROL) EmptySat 22 Jul 2017 - 9:33

Flowerpaw shot Snailpaw a grin and padded after her sister.

"Don't mind Wisteriapaw." She purred, bumping his shoulder playfully. "She's just a little cranky today."

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria the Huntress (OPEN HUNTING PATROL)   Wisteria the Huntress (OPEN HUNTING PATROL) EmptyWed 26 Jul 2017 - 3:08

Sunpaw became much courageous when he saw other RiverClan apprentices. With still silent and slow steps he approached as shy as he usally was. He meowed really quietly: "Patrol? May I join?"

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria the Huntress (OPEN HUNTING PATROL)   Wisteria the Huntress (OPEN HUNTING PATROL) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wisteria the Huntress (OPEN HUNTING PATROL)
Page 1 of 1