Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol   Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:19 am

OOC: xD I decided to do this while we're waiting on Tall. ^^" Don't wanna make ya bored.

Goldenstar padded around camp, looking for Firepaw. "Firepaw!" She meowed. "Where are you??"

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4512

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol   Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:26 am

OOC: YAAAYZ! Thankies Gold! XD

Firepaw was scuffling on the ground with one of her den mates. "Goldenstar?" She stopped and sat up strait.

Last edited by Firepaw on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol   Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:39 am

OOC: You called me Goldenfeather again. D:

"Hunting patrol. Up for it?" Goldenstar asked.

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol   Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:50 am

OOC: FIXED! Sowwy, I'm not used to calling you Goldenstar >.< I'll work on it! XD

"Yea!" She sprang up and padded over to her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol   Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:59 am

OOC: XD Yeaaa..

"Alright. Come on then!" Goldenstar started walking towards the camp entrance.

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol   Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:24 am

Firepaw padded after Goldenstar. "What will I get to hunt?" She mewed.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol JPzjwJV Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol JPzNeMg Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol JGg2mwx Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol JPzwPEb Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol JPzwXQn

Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol JcTsSP1  Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol JcnAVnI Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol   Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:13 pm

Goldenstar purred. "What ever you want! Now, where to you want to go? Snake rocks... Tall Pine.." She ran over the places in her head. "Near the ShadowClan border, close to Fourtrees.." She looked at Firepaw. "Just pick a place, and we can get started." She mewed.

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol   Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:59 am

"Snakerocks!" She mewed at last. "I've always wanted know what was over there...."

Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol JPzjwJV Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol JPzNeMg Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol JGg2mwx Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol JPzwPEb Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol JPzwXQn

Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol JcTsSP1  Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol JcnAVnI Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol   Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:15 pm

"Ok, just make sure you don't get bitten!" She joked. "Now, before we're there, I'd like to teach you some basics. Have you practiced doing the hunting crouch before?"

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol   Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:02 am

"No...But I practiced in the nursery!" She mewed.

Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol   Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 am

"Ok, I'll demonstrate it properly." She dropped into the hunting crouch, a position she had practiced ever since her first day as an apprentice. "You try it," Goldenstar told Firepaw.

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol   Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:08 am

Firepaw dropped into the hunters crouch. "Like this?"

Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol   Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:14 am

"Not bad for a first try." Goldenstar said approvingly. She stopped when they reached snakerocks. "Now, I'd like for you to remember that a rabbit can hear you before it sees you, and a mouse can sense your footsteps if you're not careful, got it?"

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol   Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:28 am

She nodded, looking forward like she would take off running at any second. "Got it!"

Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol   Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:51 am

OOC: This is gonna be alot more complicated now that we have a hunting system. o3o Even if I miss it, I'll still say I got it, 'cause I'm making an example for you. ::P:

"Now, watch me do it the first time, and then I'll let you try it on your own." Goldenstar pricked her ears, listening for prey. Soon enough, she caught a whiff of mouse. She stalked forward on light paws, and sprang on the mouse. She brought it down with a killing bite, and picked it up. "See? Alright, you try." She mewed through the mouse she was holding.

OOC2: [edit] 030 Wow, I feel lucky. -3-" I got a one.

Last edited by Goldenstar on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://paintbrush123.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol   Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

Firepaw's First Official Hunting Patrol
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: