Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Calling all animation artists!

Go down 
+2
Squirrelnose
Drippy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

Calling all animation artists! Empty
PostSubject: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 18:37

Okay so I was wondering if y'all wanted to do a sort of MAP (Multi-Animator-Project), about WCC. Honestly because I'm horrible @ computer art I'll have to do a very small part and everything, mainly because I have no computer art stuff at my house and I would have to go my friend's house to work on it.

I was going to have the video be no more than two minutes long, and so far I've found a few songs that would work. This is purely for fun and practice, as well as the entertainment of everyone, so don't worry if your art 'isn't good enough'. This is supposed to be funny.

Songs that would work: If you wanna suggest a song, please do! If it's over two minutes or you have a certain part of a song that would work give us the time frame for it.
I was going to try and incorporate as many funny moments or just like, random stuff with familiar characters. If you want to see your cat in the animation tell us below! Also give us some info about them. (e.g. eye color, gender, personality, size, coat length and color, etc.)

You really don't have to make this formal or anything, so if you'd be interested just reply below :P
I won't pay you for this either. I'm broke. Go get a job.

Characters: Sunpaw. Short, golden spotted tabby fur. Small with forest green eyes, female. She's a 'happy' character that has no trouble making friends, but she's a bit of a homeless romantic.

Song suggestions: Sing by Pentatonix
Calling all animation artists! Watch?v=Yc7-krRX8uA
0:00-1:35

Current Animators:
Alpha Daddy Derrek
Squirrelnose
Jay Bird

Last edited by Cabbage Lord on Fri 16 Jun 2017 - 14:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 18:47

I am not that good at computer animation, but I could do a little bit of this if needed.

Calling all animation artists! Signat10
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 19:02

I could help, I'm going to an art school so, I need the practice. I'll link some songs when I get on the computer.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 20:25

Nice! I'll add you both :P

Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 20:27

I would love to see a map like this one! I'm an artist but I'm not sure if I can join since I'm not good at animating, just drawing. Do you think that maybe I could do a part like PMV MAP?
Examples of what I want to do:

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Calling all animation artists! Signat14
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 14:03

Yeah, that's totally fine! You're in :P

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 14:34

So, we should start outlining this, decide on what it will be about, how long, who is in it, designs and so on. Especially with Sunpaw's spots being the SPAWN OF SATAN in animation.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 14:39

Yeah...
So far I thought that it'd start out at Fourtrees but then it flashes to different scenes like a Riverclan cat driving a boat, Skyclan cats falling out of trees, just whatever. My animation is pretty simple, so I was thinking I'd start it out at the gathering. What about song ideas?

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 15:17

Something lighthearted I suppose. I was hoping for a tranquil map but, an energy filled one would call for plenty of interesting challenges.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 15:45

Yeah. I've been doing some scene planning and here's how I think it'll go:
Gathering >> Windclan (Cats chillin, throw in a few cookies here n' there) >> Riverclan (funniest, awkward moments that happen here) >> Thunderclan (favorite scenes, flashes from what's going on) >> Skyclan (Maybe Rippedsky chillin' with a beer while the camp explodes, idk.) >> Shadowclan (Little references to plots here n' here). >> The Barn with Bat and Pepper, along with some other misc. rouges. (Bat watching the forest explode through binoculars while Pepper lounges on a foldable pool chair.)

I still don't know what to do for transitions from territory to territory though.

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! EmptyThu 22 Jun 2017 - 15:18

sorry if im super dooper late

but it would be cool if you added a few parts about an oldie (one of the older cats) such as mistpelt
you could do them either in starclan, or maybe you could make the part all faded and stuff, like it is super old

just a suggestion

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Calling all animation artists! 9879156Calling all animation artists! 9877833Calling all animation artists! 9877898Calling all animation artists! 9884046
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! EmptyThu 22 Jun 2017 - 20:23

Yeah, sure! That's a good idea.

Anyone have any song suggestions or anything for the overall mood of the MAP?

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! EmptyThu 22 Jun 2017 - 20:51

I'm not sure on a song, you seems to want a spoof map. I am a bit worried about the overall project though.. Once we decide on a song, we need to make sure it is seperated into parts, that way people can ask for certain parts. Honestly I'd like to do a serious map but, I'm not making my own so I won't complain on it anymore than I have. I'm in the middle of setting up OpenToonz right now so, I'll be on for any more troubleshooting we do.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Last edited by Jughead on Thu 22 Jun 2017 - 21:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I got names mixed up because I clearly cannot read)
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! EmptyThu 22 Jun 2017 - 20:55

@Jughead I agree- a serious map would be nice, but I'd still like to add in a bit a humor to keep things light. Does anyone have any song ideas?

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! EmptyThu 22 Jun 2017 - 21:00

Hmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrhhhhmmmmm...

We could definitelyincorperate the explosions of chaos into it easily. A few more serious parts that have a light-hearted feel could go in too. A smooth mixture of both?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling all animation artists!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next