Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan)

Go down 
+8
Chopped limbs
RainyHeart
Sun
Darkstripe
Ash
Wavedream623
Sunlit
Ember Pheonix
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan)   The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jun 2017 - 23:24

Duskpaw's fur bristled a little at her words. He narrowed his eyes. "Darkpaw! I don't want to fight with you! But didn't you just hear me! I lost my two sisters just through the death of my mother! I hardly ever talk to my father, and my brother is in the med den when ever I'm here! So I am alone!" He said the words with an angered and sad expression as he called after her. He wanted to just curl up to his mother's soft fur like he did as a kit, but his mother wasn't here. So he narrowed his eyes and padded over to Ambernose's now cold body.

He bent down his head and buried his muzzle into the fur by her ear. "Mother, why did you have to leave? Now I am alone.....what would you do? Duskpaw whispered his eyes sad, a tear starting to form. That's when he heard Snakeblaze. Duskpaw lifted his head giving Ambernose one last lick around the ears. He then turned his head toward the orange tom. He stared at him catching his eye and then nodded, thanking him for what he just said.

The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 Lightning+clan+flowerheartThe Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baThe Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan)   The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 10:36

The tom's heart pounded out of his chest as he walked through the marshy territory, the mud turning his white paws brown. His eyes focused on the direction he was walking. He continued to walk until he spotted the somewhat familiar ground of ShadowClan camp. His heart raced as he forced himself to walk forward even more until he pushed through the barrier that guarded the camp. He saw the clearing, all the cats that gave him hostile glares, and the others who gave him confused glances, but one sight stood above them all. It was Ambernose, laying there, dead. His eyes widened. "Why Ambernose?" Night whispered.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan)   The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 13:53

OOC: dude what the heck is Night doing here? Why would he even dare come back to SC? cx I'm joining this topic just to Thrush can run him out. He should technically be killed for this but I'm being nice.

Hearing all of the commotion, Thrushstripe hurried out of his den. All of the screaming at one another on top of cries for Ambernose. As soon as he was out, the elder stopped in his tracks at the edge of the clearing, watching his clan mourn for the passing of a warrior. It was sad, really. Ambernose was a good she-cat and had made an even better warrior. However, the tom hadn't bothered to say anything and let those closest to her say what they needed to say. It broke his heart to see another one gone, especially in such a cruel and tragic way, but Starclan did things like that all of the time for no apparent reason. She would have a better life in their endless plains anyway.

However, a sudden familiar smell wafted the old tom's nose. Turning his head, Thrushstripe suddenly saw a very familiar figure padding through the territory and daring to enter his camp. With a sudden furious growl, Thrushstripe was up on his feet. "Night!" He yowled, darting towards the rogue tom, his unsheathed claws digging hard into the soft earth. "What in Starclan's name do you think you are doing here? When I said... you could never come back, I meant it!" Thrushstripe hissed, all of his muscles tightening under him as he loomed over Night. "Now... get out!" With a yowl, the old tom lashed out a Night, his claws catching skin and ripping fur. He wasn't even sure where he hit, but as long as it would get this disgusting rogue out of his clan, he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan)   The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 15:26

Tawnypaw had saw Night coming towards camp and had quickly followed in after. The white and black and ginger she cat was somewhat relieved to see her father but that was short lived when Thrushstripe  darted at him. Bushingher fur up a bit in alarm she said"Stop!"Even though she shouldn't have spoke up the mourning apprentice knew her father didn't deserve to be attacked when he only wished to see their mother one last time"Please leave him alone he only is here to see mom"She paused knowing what came next would have probably been why"he's our father"she mewed over the noise of Thrushstripe's anger. She wouldn't attack knowing that would probably mean exile for the young she but she hoped words would work all the same hoping maybe they would let him see their mother,Ambernose.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan)   The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 16:30

Duskpaw stared at Thrushstripe with a furious and scared look. He shook his head and narrowed his eyes. He yowled and leapt at the elder. He grabbed the rump of the old tabby with slightly unsheathed claws. He used all his strength and gripped Thrushstripe's scruff and pulled him away from Night. Duskpaw released Thrushstripe when he was three tail-lengths away from the black tom.

Duskpaw turned and faced Thrushstripe. "Leave Night alone. He is my family's father! I will not let you touch him." He hissed at the elder, glaring at him. " And just because you said he can't be here doesn't mean he has to listen. Night has a right to grieve his mate! You Thrush, can let him." Duskpaw growled, flicking his tail back and forth. Just realizing his fur was standing straight up, Duskpaw lowered the fur and padded away from Thrushstripe.

The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 Lightning+clan+flowerheartThe Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baThe Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan)   The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 17:07

Tawnypaw blinked and watched her brother attack Thrushstripe her eyes wide for a moment. She then moved on front of Night waiting for a moment. She took a protective stance but she wouldn't attack unless she was attacked

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan)   The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 18:26

The elder stopped suddenly as soon as Tawnypaw intervened as the apprentice started telling him about how he was Ambernose's mate and he was her father. A low growl built up into his throat as he began to respond to her, but was stopped suddenly as Duskpaw jumped on him in an attempt to pull him back. It obviously didn't hurt, but it didn't stop Thrushstripe from snapping at the young tom with teeth bared. "You think you.. can tell me what to do?" He snarled, turning on Duskpaw. "You must not know your father, then! This... pathetic excuse for a cat was exiled from Shadowclan by me. He has no more of a right to be here than a fox! If you want... to defend this piece of mouse dung, then I'll run your half-clan tail out too!" The more he talked, the more the anger built up in the old tom's chest and the louder he yowled. Did these apprentices not know how to treat their elders, much less their former leader? Thrushstripe has just as much say in this as Leopardstar did. The whole situation was becoming one big mess and a lot of disappointing things were being learned today. Within the past few heartbeats, all of Thrushstripe's respect for the fallen warrior Ambernose had vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan)   The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 18:53

Leopardstar watched the entire scene unfold, one minute feeling the tragic thorn of despair and the next being disgusted by Echopaw's display of hatred for her innocent sister. His fur slowly rose as each young cat yelled at the other in utter confusion, all attempting to explain why their particular life and experiences warranted more pity than another's. The leader was rather unimpressed by it all and watched with narrowed eyes, disapproval marking his face. Finally, when that StarClan-forsaken rogue Night jumped into the scene and Thrushstripe reacted, the leader jumped to his paws in anger and lashed his tail aggressively. The apprentices responded quite incorrectly to the scene, going to far as to grab the elder by the scruff.

"Duskpaw! Tawnypaw!" The leader roared, moving with visible anger in his steps towards Thrushstripe. "What is this, pride in your filthy blood? Thrushstripe is not only an elder worthy of your respect, he was also former leader; and yes, he did exile your father." Leopardstar spat, the words like poison on his tongue. This was a disgraceful display. Duskpaw dared to walk away from the scene, and the leader stared after him with cold eyes. "It is forbidden for one to lay a paw in violence on another clan member. Duskpaw, Thrushstripe will always have authority over you, as long as both of you live, on account of his rank and yours. This scum before you may have fathered you, but he is an exile and a murderer. Night has forsaken any 'rights' he may have once had. To fight your clan member is to claim your loyalty lies with the rogue. Duskpaw, I remove your status as apprentice. You will be called Duskkit until you can prove your loyalty to the clan once more. Tawnypaw, you will move or you will be punished as well. He is below you, and he does not deserve your pity."

His angry green eyes turned to Night. "And you, traitor, do not belong here. You shouldn't have mated with my clanmate when you knew it was wrong. You recognized your own failures moons ago, and you will recognize them again. I will make you sorry for bringing such trouble to my clan, you mange-furred fox!" He yowled, springing forward past the apprentice with sharp claws outstretched and glistening fangs bared. He would set an example for the future if necessary. Night had been bothersome for several seasons. The leader leaned over the exile, his eyes flashing with rage. "You will leave and you will never return, or you will die now by my teeth to your throat." Leopardstar hissed.

Leopardstar used Rear-up to slash on Night, dealing 20 damage and using 15 stamina.

Night: KO

Leopardstar: 120/285

OOC: Winter: if Night does not flee now, you will be consenting to Night's death.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan)   The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 19:14

Larksong had watched the entire scene silently off to the side, unsure of what to say or what to do. Her head was bent in sadness, her ears flat on her head. She shifted where she sat, almost ready to head off to do...Something. Anything to bring her mind off of the death of Ambernose. She hadn't known the she-cat well but it was still a horrible when a Clanmate was taken from them. But then there was a sound of pawsteps and an unfamiliar scent that wafted through the air. Her gaze snapped up to see a rogue strolling into the camp.

She was on her paws in an instance, her fur standing on edge as she bit back a snarl as she stared at narrowed eyes at the strange tom that had dared to walk into the ShadowClan camp like he had own the place. The tortoiseshell blinked as a voice broke through the crowd - Thruhstripe. She turned her head to the retired leader as he came storming up, spitting venom at the strange tom. The moment the word 'exiled' was spit, Larksong felt rage boil up within her as she spun to stare at the tom, her tail lashing.

Her anger was only increased when two apprentices stepped up, one of them vocally defending Night. The normally calm she-cat bit back a sharp snarl at that. Family or not, the tom had no right to be in their camp.  Night had abandoned the Clan and was nothing more then a traitor - she held no love for the tom like she had no love for her brother after learning what he had done. She opened her mouth, almost ready to snap at the two apprentices when Leopardstar walked onto the scene.

The she-cat held her tongue as the leader spoke, simply nodding her head in agreement at his words. Larksong had worked hard to be better then the mother she never knew and her traitorous brother...It seemed that Duskkit would have to learn to do the same. The she-cat barely reacted when the leader threw himself at the exile, simply using the opportunity of Night being pinned down to study the tom. She didn't recognize the tom no matter how hard she tried...She blinked as she realized that he was most likely younger then her - perhaps being just a young kit at the time she had foolishly left the Clan. She at least had been lucky enough to be allowed to return...Her only mistake thinking that she could find her mother.

The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan)   The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 19:30

Tawnypaw ears were flat against her head not understanding what the problem was. She crouched under the leader's anger. She didn't understand quietly her tail fluffed up more in alarm then rage but rage lingered in her amber eyes. She didn't want to meet the same fate as he sibling but he had gone farther then she had. She had only vocally defended her father but Duskpaw...Duskkit had grabbed an elder she knew better. Eyes down she mumbled "i...im sorry dad"she mewed quietly before she moved out of the way quietly.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan)   The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jun 2017 - 0:44

Night hissed in pain and collapsed as he was struck by both Thrushstripe and Leopardstar. He looked to Tawnypool as she stepped back. "It's not your fault Tawnypool..." he purred comfortingly. He sharply turned his head to Leopardstar. His eyes closed, his ears drew back, his lip curled into a snarl, and his fur ruffled. As he stood up, blood dripping from his mouth and gushing from his wounds, he opened his eyes to reveal eyes like thin slits. All his anger exploded, he wasn't his old self no more. "Don't punish my kits... for defending their father when they just lost their mother! YOU CAN'T THROW OUT EVERYONE WHO ACTS ON THEIR OWN FREE WILL AND DEEM THEM TRAITORS! IF I WAS JUST A TRAITOR, YOU WOULDN'T BE ANY BETTER! I WASN'T EXILED FROM SHADOWCLAN BY THRUSHSTAR, I LEFT WITH A CONFESSION! YOU'VE BEEN TELLING LIES TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THE EVIL ONE! IF YOU KILL ME, YOU BREAK THE WARRIOR CODE AND YOU'LL MAKE MY KITS HAVE TO WATCH BOTH OF THEIR PARENTS DIE ON THE SAME DAY, WOULD YOU DO ALL THAT JUST BECAUSE "OH, I'M THE CAT WHO "BETRAYED" SHADOWCLAN BY COMING CLEAN AND ACCEPTING MY FATE"!?! STARCLAN FORBID!" he screamed in pure anger. Even if he died here, he had to at least defend his kits. "TELL ME, HOW IS WANTING TO SEE MY MATE ONE LAST TIME THEN LEAVING SUCH A GREAT OFFENCE???" he hissed. After a moment, he shook his head sharply. "Why am I asking? You don't give a lizard's tail about what I want, what my kits want, what Ambernose wants, even what StarClan wants. The only cat's wants that you care about is your own. If anyone wants something different, you just throw them away and turn everything against them." he growled. He backed up, then suddenly launched forward. He barreled over Thrushstripe, whipped around, then dragged down Leopardstar with his paws, then dashed for the entrance. Neither would deal any damage. He froze in front of the camp entrance, then spun to face the two cats. "COLD BLOODED FOX-HEARTS! GO AHEAD, KILL ME AND EXILE MY KITS FOR SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THEIR FAULT, PROVE MY POINT, FOX-HEARTS!" he spat and cursed before running off, his anger burning behind him like a flame, and his blood dripping from his large wounds and sinking into the marsh.
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan)   The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jun 2017 - 1:23

Duskpaw stared at his father. He whipped around facing Leopardstar. "Since I have no rights anymore and you almost just killed my last parent. Can I have one last wish please Leopardstar?" He pleaded with a mischievous glint in his eyes. As the leader replied yes, Duskpaw smiled. "Thank you. Anyways. My last and final wish is to go with my father.
Life with him is better than a kit. You obviously want to rid me of everything so, why don't you just send me away entirely? Or will I have to fight myself out of this chaotic excuse for a clan?"

Duskpaw spoke with a grin, unsheathing his sharp claws at the end of his request. Seeing the astonished look of everyone he sat down and spoke again with a sharp tone. "Oh, I will say goodbye first to the last family and friends I have of course. But after that, you won't have to lay sight on me again." After that he slowly padded over to the puzzled Tawnypool. He leaned close to her and whispered in her ear, "Tell Roaringpaw to meet me in the med den after Leopardstar responds. You got it?" Duskpaw turned and flicked his tail over his sister's ears before padding back over to his so called "leader".

(Ooc: I'm not sure if Tawnypool or still Tawnypaw right now.......)

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan)   The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jun 2017 - 6:00

Ooc she is tawnypaw in this ...))

Ic: Tawnypaw blinked and looked down nodding some before she watched the scent unfurl before her eyes. Ears flat she blinked before her gaze looked to her brother eyes wide and yet she didn't want her sibling to leave. She gave a tiny nod as he told her she looked down some black ears pricked if only for a moment. She wanted to ask if he really had to leave but she couldn't even find the words to speak.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan)   The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jun 2017 - 9:18

Smokestripe stood off to the side, his mouth hanging open as he tried to struggle with the scene before him. How had things turned out this way? He tail flickered as he watched the two sides clash in the middle of the camp, swallowing before he stumbled forward. He barely knew what was going on but he couldn't stand for this. "Wait, please!" he called out as he stared up at Leopardstar, fear rising in his throat for daring to talk against his leader. "Is this what Ambernose would have wanted?" His ears laid flat on his head, flinching from the harsh glare he got from Larksong as the she-cat stood off to the side but he swallowed as he continued on. "H-He made a mistake coming here, yes but...We've already lost a cat today. D-Do we really need anymore bloodshed? I...I summit to whatever you decide Leopardstar but...W-Why do more cats have to die? Let him mourn like the rest of us. There...There is no justice in this."

The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan)   The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amber That Burned Out(open to all of Shadowclan)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3