Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Illustrations Wanted

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 3:31 pm

Alright here is something I cooked up for the moment this will actually be introduced in chapter 5. So I kept it brief but there will obviously be more.

The dreams and the visits of her ancestor had only become more frequent.Why she didn't care anymore. She ,unlike her clanmates,was visited by Scourge himself one of The founders of Bloodclan. He told her that she would be the one to to do great things for her clan. He had told her to wait to start her mutiny,think it through and she trusted his judgement. So when The time was right she came slinking out of her makeshift den closer to the dumpster tail lashing. Meanwhile following beside her,in a ghostly aura was the former Bloodclan leader,Scourge. With each step he took after her was one more step closer to getting revenge on the clans. Stooping dead in front of the dumpster in the old twoleg alley the she lifted her head a said"Zezerk!!! Show Youself!!!"She yowled a challenge in her voice the teeth jostled a bit on her dark purple collar."What is it"The deep voice called as he clambered down and stood in front of her"what is the meaning of this"He said."The meaning of this? "Cecily said sarcastically before continuing "Is a change in leadership"She said tail bristling"even if I have to take it from you cold dead paws!"She said in a low hiss ears going flat. Zezerk response was quick and angry tail bristling as he bared his fangs."I'd like to see you try!"  With a loud growl,Cecily, launched herself at her father initially taking him off guard at the sudden attack. Landing on his back claws unsheathed,she dug them into her father's black raggedy pelt as he tried to buck her off.

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 4:32 am

Mk just read stuff so I will start on artwork sometime during this week. And so is there two illustrations? Cause I think doing Lionstar shall be easier for me. So yeah I shall start on Lionstar in the afternoon today. I don't have a drawing/animating program yet so I will just do on paper for now and then work on from that. 😋 so yeah I will get back to you tomorrow night about my progress and blah blah blah......

And what is this Scourge thing? Is that another illustration?

Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 Lightning+clan+flowerheartIllustrations Wanted - Page 2 Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baIllustrations Wanted - Page 2 Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 6:26 pm

So Grey....are ya in or no?

Also arifht and the sample I sent is for the story I'm writing which is the illustrations for characters and scene is basically why I put this up. No what I wrote isn't what you draw...it's a story I mean your welcome to draw what I wrote from the scene

Lexiderpio

Characters : [Br]ookkit (RC), [Li]ghtkit (SKC).
Clan/Rank : Kit bro x2
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 6:28 pm

Im game I could help with illustrations lol

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 6:45 pm

Alright cool um could you do a group picture of the leader for me quite possibly? I can pm you the descriptions Lex

Leaffeather

Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 8:15 pm

Omg Ok. At least I have been so busy lately that I haven't done anything 😅

Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 Lightning+clan+flowerheartIllustrations Wanted - Page 2 Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baIllustrations Wanted - Page 2 Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 4:03 am

im back and have my drawing tablet at the ready

(p.s. if you can send sample pics of the kitties please because i can't remember lists well and i tend to mess them up)

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 9879156Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 9877833Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 9877898Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 9884046
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Ok 

Also I dont have any sample pics

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 Lionstar___request__by_feelingfoxyinaboxy-dbcyclq

the current pic of lionstar - will probably be refined and cleaned up later.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 9879156Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 9877833Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 9877898Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 9884046
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 4:28 am

Mk I finished something about the almighty, Lionstar! BTW this is my first electronically drawing and I had help for the outline..........anyways I hope you like it!

Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 Sketch10

Last edited by Leaffeather on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 4:49 am

that's good :D

Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 4:52 am

:eyes literally widen: At least I now have an art app XD I still prefer paper and pencil though......

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 11:54 am

That is amazing I love it :D

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Illustrations Wanted
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: