Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Illustrations Wanted

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

Illustrations Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 19:03

Hey so as some of y'all know I'm doing a fan fiction series called Warriors Spirit of Death and I have characters for the books some of them Canon but I'd love to have illustrations for them of someone is will to take up the job it would be most appreciated.

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 15:18

sure
i'll do it

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Illustrations Wanted 9879156Illustrations Wanted 9877833Illustrations Wanted 9877898Illustrations Wanted 9884046
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 16:00

Awesome great so if you want we can discuss it here or more in pm

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 23:25

i'm fine with discussing here, but we can talk in pm if you want

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

Illustrations Wanted 9879156Illustrations Wanted 9877833Illustrations Wanted 9877898Illustrations Wanted 9884046
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 8:52

Nah we can talk here lol

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 15:07

ok. as for my active hours, i'm usually only active after 4:30 pm on weekdays. weekends i'm always on though. what do you want me to draw first?

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 15:30

Alrighty I'm lets see could you start with drawining some characters lol first one is like is of Lionstar of Thunderclan

A golden Tabby Tom with amber eyes. He has a notch on both ears the notch on his right war is fairly bigger then the one on his left war which is older.he has a scar marring his shoulder and on his muzzle as well as silver gray flecks his muzzle of old age.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 23:40

okay. any prominent personality traits? also, fur length please.
Back to top Go down
Lexiderpio

Lexiderpio

Characters : [Br]ookkit (RC), [Li]ghtkit (SKC).
Clan/Rank : Kit bro x2
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 23:46

I would love to participate ;D

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 9:33

(Time for me to jump in as always!)

I can draw as well! And like Guest said....fur length? Personality? Like is he always serious? Funny? Angry? Stuff like that. And do you want a setting? If so where and what time.

Illustrations Wanted GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03Illustrations Wanted Lightning+clan+flowerheartIllustrations Wanted Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baIllustrations Wanted Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 10:13

Ok guys um I only need two people ice chosen Bertie and I'd say guest I could really cause I wouldn't know who to talk to so leaffeather of you want I'll choose you as second artist.

And everything is there Lionstar is basically Lionblaze from the books actually Lionstar is Lionblaze just older...

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 10:20

Bertie / Guest is facing a ban I believe for two accounts so Leaf will have to be the main artist

I could also do some art but I want to see the quality of the work first before making it concrete
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 10:29

Alright i didn't know that Alright so lead and if you up for it grey I'd beha lot to have ya. So when you mean quality of work do you mean the story?

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 10:33

Yeah, can you just throw me a sample of what it'll look like?
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 11:47

Yeah just give me a second lol I'm eating and I'll send a sample your way

PostSubject: Re: Illustrations Wanted   Illustrations Wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Illustrations Wanted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: