Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 13:45

Things were still bad for ThunderClan. However, today would be a happy day for Darkstar personally. It was two of her son's apprentice ceremony! "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather under here for a clan meeting!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 13:55

Shrewkit ran to his mother at her words. She had been mentioning him becoming an apprentice, could this be it? Of course he thought that at every clan meeting for the last few days, but still, this might be the day. He waited for Darkstar to say what she had to say, hoping it would be the words that decided his future as an apprentice.

Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony Signat10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 5:08

Peatkit joined his mother and brother as the clan began to gather around them. As usual, he was a bit apprehensive about the whole thing but didn't want Shrewkit to know he was a little scared of becoming an apprentice. "So soon?" he thought to himself. "What if I'm not ready?" He watched his brother, who was practically trembling with excitement, and wondered how Shrewkit could feel so confident about this next stage of their lives.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 19:01

Darkstar's eyes glowed as she gazed down at her kits, taking care to give an encouraging smile to Peatkit. "Shrewkit and Peatkit, you have each reached the age of six moons and it is time that you became apprenticed. From this moment on, until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Shrewpaw and Peatpaw. Your mentors will be Maplecloud and Leopardclaw, respectfully. They are both strong, skilled warriors and I know they will train you well." The leader and mother leaped down to join the chanting of her children's new names.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 19:15

Shrewkit grinned wildly in excitement. He was right, this was his apprentice ceremony! He heard that his mentor would be Maplecloud, and he nodded in approval. She was the warrior he knew best, so she was a fitting mentor. He was happy that his brother had gotten Leopardclaw. After all that he had heard about that cat, he must be a pretty good mentor. He looked around for Maplecloud, excited for her to come up and complete the ceremony.

Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony Signat10
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 20:43

Leopardclaw, who had been sitting quietly near the edge of rocks, whipped to attention when he heard Darkstar call his name as mentor to her son Peatpaw. Standing up, he made his way over to the young brown tabby and bent his broad head to touch noses with him. Pulling back, the golden tabby warrior meowed reassuringly; "I can't wait to start our training, I'm sure you'll do great."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 13:21

Peatkit remained silent for a (really, really) long time, apparently dazed by the great warrior standing in front of him. Finally, he came to his senses, shook his head and managed to sputter out "Leopardclaw! I.. I can't believe...I mean, uh, you're so... I mean... it's, um, well...." Oh great, he thought to himself. This really wasn't going well. His newly identified mentor was going to think he was a mousebrain!
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 15:36

Wanting to quell the newly-named apprentice's nerves, Leopardclaw chuckled lightly and touched his tail tip to the young tom's shoulder reassuringly, flashing him a kind glance from hazel eyes. At Darkstar's son's shuttered half-compliments, Leopardclaw blushed awkwardly and swept them aside, meowing a calm remark before padding away; "Go make yourself at home in the apprentice's den, training will start in the morning; there's no need to worry."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Shrewkit and Peatkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1