Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fate to Despair [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7392

Fate to Despair [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate to Despair [Closed]   Fate to Despair [Closed] - Page 2 Empty31/5/2017, 12:28 pm

Mottleheart gasped as Rockthorn slipped past him and felt teeth sink into the scruff of his neck. He wiggled and squirmed at the sharp pain, unable to twist his body to fight back. "All the Clans are hunting you Rockthorn!" he yowled, bearing his teeth as he tried to turn his neck to get a good glimpse of the tom. "Darkstar sent out patrols to every single Clan to tell them to keep an eye out for you! You won't escape this - you can't!" He dug his claws into the ground as he tried to pull himself away from Rockthorn but it only sent more pain down his spine. He twisted his body, throwing weak scratches at Rockthorn's shoulders but the positioning was to off to put any real force behind the blows. "Justice will be served in the end by StarClan's will!"

Mottleheart is stunned for another round. But once again, talking is a free action.

Fate to Despair [Closed] - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fate to Despair [Closed]   Fate to Despair [Closed] - Page 2 Empty31/5/2017, 12:36 pm

"Try me! You have no idea what I've got in store for Thunderclan! There won't be an inch of territory that's safe for them, I've got claws, teeth and smarts. I'll be killing them all off one by one, luring them away... poisoning them... trapping them. I've already taken away a kitten, I already mauled and maimed Cloudstorm. Who's to stop me now? Certainly not you, not Brindlewhisker!" He spit, jerking his head side to side as he ranted and hissed.

Though he was lying, he was telling the truth too. It was up to Mottleheart to figure it out.

Rockthorn's still stunning Mottleheart, taking away 8 health.

Mottleheart:

17/60 HP
180/200 SP

Rockthorn:
17/45 HP
110/160 SP
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fate to Despair [Closed]   Fate to Despair [Closed] - Page 2 Empty31/5/2017, 12:42 pm

Mottleheart struggled in Rockthorn's grasp, one of his eyes closed as he struggled to follow everything that the tom was hissing. Every time he tried to open his mouth, he was cut off as Rockthorn jerked his head around, sending waves of pain through Mottleheart as he was dragged along with every movement. Finally as the tom stopped, he glared over his shoulder at him. "You are crazy Rockthorn!" Mottleheart snarled in return, but his voice threaten to break at how lost his friend truly was. There was no hope for Rockthorn - Mottleheart was never going to get his friend back. "Did you truly forget what it meant to be a warrior - did you forget that vow you made when you became Rockthorn? Loyalty to our Clans and leaders is what makes us different from every other cat! ThunderClan won't fall by your paws - StarClan won't allow it!"

Mottleheart is still stunned.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fate to Despair [Closed]   Fate to Despair [Closed] - Page 2 Empty31/5/2017, 12:54 pm

"What use is my loyalty to cats that hate me? I've done nothing but try to change it, but that got me nowhere! I'm much happier where I am now,  I could see all the regrets in their eyes. I can see the fear that strike their hearts, this is much better. I wouldn't give up where I am for anything!" Rockthorn hissed, shaking his head and clawing at the Windclan toms face some more before letting him go with a heavy pant. Tail lashing he walked from the tom, beginning to circle him with his teeth bared.

Rockthorn's stun is over, taking away 8 health.

Mottleheart:

9/60 HP
180/200 SP

Rockthorn:
17/45 HP
110/160 SP
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fate to Despair [Closed]   Fate to Despair [Closed] - Page 2 Empty31/5/2017, 1:11 pm

Mottleheart's eyes narrowed as claws raked across his face, the grip on his scruff finally gone as he stumbled away from Rockthorn. Everything hurt. Most of the pain came from his leg and underbelly, both dripping a large amount of blood onto the moor. He heaved for breath as he spun to stare at the rogue, bearing his teeth weakly as he fought off the dizziness that started to threat to overcome him with all the blood he was losing. "Loyalty is still...Everything," he snarled softly. "And not everybody hated you. Brindlewhisker and I...We...We cared for you. And I saw the look of worry on Lionspark's face when Brindlewhisker and I dragged you into the camp. So many cats...Fretted over you that day. So many cats cared." He blinked, swallowing the emotions that started to rise. "But you let yourself be blinded by the few that didn't. And where has that gotten you? You may claim to be happy but I doubt that. Because now nobody cares for what happens to you other then if you still draw breath. Every cat wants your head. And I...I am loyal. Loyal to the end I suppose."

With that, he darted forward with as much strength as he could muster, stumbling over himself as he slashed at Rockthorn's face with all that he had left, hitting with quick blows. While Mottleheart had started this fight...There was a small part of him that knew that he wouldn't be the one finishing it. Rockthorn had gotten good blows in and Mottleheart knew that his energy was gone...And Rockthorn was much bigger and stronger then him. He knew this wasn't going to end well for him.

Mottleheart used Front Paw Strike on Rockthorn, dealing 11 damage and costing 10 stamina followed by Swift Strike for 5 damage and 10 stamina.

Mottleheart:

9/60 HP
160/200 SP

Rockthorn:
1/45 HP
110/160 SP

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fate to Despair [Closed]   Fate to Despair [Closed] - Page 2 Empty31/5/2017, 1:24 pm

Rockthorn screeched and tumbled back, rubbing his face as blood welled and got into his eyes. With a yowl of rage, Rockthorn leaped towards Mottleheart with claws unsheathed. Pulling back Rockthorn lifted a paw and struck it against the side of the brown and white warrior's head, a resounding crack from the impact audible in his ears.

Standing there, his chest heaving he snorted before turning away. Bending his head down he picked up the rabbit that had laid on the ground; discarded. "Thanks for the meal Mottleheart." The tom spat, the legs of the prey dragging against the ground as he left Mottleheart to lay on the ground and rot for all he cared.

Rockthorn used Front Paw Strike, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Mottleheart:

0/60 HP
160/200 SP

Rockthorn:
1/45 HP
100/160 SP
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fate to Despair [Closed]   Fate to Despair [Closed] - Page 2 Empty31/5/2017, 1:32 pm

Mottleheart snarled as Rockthorn barreled into him, crashing to the ground as he got ready to strike out but wavered when he saw the gray tabby raise his paw. His eyes widen as his breath caught in his throat, his head slamming into the ground under Rockthorn's blow. His whole body went limp as he laid there - barely conscious as the rogue stepped away from him. His were closed, his chest barely moving but was all an act. While was no strength left in his body to fight, he was certain he still had the energy to get to the camp.

But his head pounded, barely making out Rockthorn's final words as the tom left him to rot in the moor. After heartbeats passed, he his eyes flickered open as he stumbled to his feet and paused as he glanced at where he had left his caught rabbit. "You foxheart...You stole my rabbit," he slurred underneath is breath as he stumbled forward, heading toward the WindClan camp as blood trailed behind him. His movement was slow at first but as he got going he started to pick up pace as he knew he was on a time limit - he would either bleed out or the energy rush he was in would fade and he would be crippled by the pain of his leg and stomach.

He could only pray to StarClan that he would make it.

OOC: Topic end. To be continued.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate to Despair [Closed]   Fate to Despair [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fate to Despair [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2