Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted) Empty
PostSubject: Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted)   Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted) EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 7:35

Annabelle hoped she wasn't seeming like a stalker, but every day since she had left Storm at WindClan camp to heal, she had checked to see if he was okay. Of course she didn't go into the camp, she just ventured a little into the territory to see if she could smell his scent. And now that she had important news to tell him, she was even more eager to talk to him again. How would he respond to knowing she was going to have his kits? Would he be happy, or sad? She wanted to see Storm just to see him again, but just as much to plan the future of their kits. She sniffed the air deeply, trying to know if he was out today or not. The scent was stronger than most days, and Annabelle felt herself grow excited. Maybe today was the day that she would finally be able to be with her beloved Storm again!

Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted)   Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted) EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 13:19

Storm had managed to sneak out of camp that day. Even though it was only several days since his attack and his wounds were still raw he longed to be out and about. Living as a loner all those moons got him accustomed to being able to go wherever he wanted without a problem, and being stuck to the medicine cat's den, as they called it, didn't help. Occasionally one of the medicine cats, either the black one or the younger grey-and-white one that treated him when he first stumbled into camp, will bring him a hare to eat. He never finished it because it was hard to rip apart the tough meat and chew when he only had part of his lower jaw. Besides wacthing the cats run around, bringing back prey, napping, "battle training", or whatever they were doing there was nothing to do. Plus, he really wanted to see Annabelle again, and thank her for saving his life. But the medicine cats, Beetle's Wing and Sage Paw or something, always said he had to rest his wounds.

One day he couldn't wait any longer. He told them he had to go make dirt and went to what he was told was called the "Dirtplace", where the cats went to relieve themselves. After he checked that no cat was wacthing, he silently climbed up on a small trail leading to the moor outside the hollow where everyone lived. He let out a gasp of relief as he felt the grass under his paws again. 'Finally!' He tried to run, then the aching in his neck and shoulders returned and he stopped. Despite that, it still relieved him to be out of that crowded ditch. But he could smell something familiar on the wind. Something that smelled of mint and humans.

"Annabelle!"

He speed-walked towards her scent, a big smile on his now heavily scarred face. As her scent got stronger and stronger he went to a run, ignoring his screaming muscles. When he reached her, he immediately got to nuzzling her, inhaling the strong mint smell on her. "Not lutting any bugs get to you, huh?" he jokingly said. Wrapping his tail with hers, Storm looked deep into those wondrous gray eyes of her. "Nice tuh see muh savior again."

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted)   Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted) EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 13:31

"Storm!" Annabelle sighed in delight and relief. He was okay! His jaw was permanently scarred, and Annabelle felt a lurch of grief about that. She laughed as he raced up to her and they intwined tails. "Of course I'm not letting any bugs get on me! But the question is, are you holding up okay with your injuries?" Annabelle felt suddenly a wave of regret wash through her at Storm's next words. "Don't call me a savior. You wouldn't need saving if I hadn't convinced you to travel here!" Annabelle choked. "But Storm, can I tell you something?"

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted)   Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted) EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 13:39

Storm's smile faded when Annabelle told him she had something to say. Sitting down he asked, "Is everythung okay? Nothin' is wrong, right?" 

OOC: Shortness

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted)   Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted) EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 13:43

"Well, it depends on your definition of wrong," Annabelle started. How should she say this? Maybe the best way to do this was just simply say it as it was. Without taking any more time to think, Annabelle blurted it out; "I'm expecting kits, Storm! And you're their father!" There. She had said it. Now she had to face whatever his reaction was, whether it was positive or negative.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted)   Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted) EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 14:27

Storm went from shocked, confused, slightly sad, and then overjoyed in a matter of moments. "Me?! Uh father?! Oh, I luve you so, so mich." He nuzzled her, feeling like this was the best day of his life. "I dunno if Windclun will let muh stay, so I might end up a loner stull. Whuh will you do with the kits?"

OOC: Again really short

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted)   Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted) EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 15:25

"That's the thing I don't know about! Twolegs would steal my kits if I stayed with them, and I can't hide them! I would give them to you, but would you be able to take care of all of them? I mean, maybe one or two, but if I had three or four kits it wouldn't turn out good!" Annabelle fretted. She was overjoyed that Storm was excited, but she still had worries that needed to be addressed. She nuzzled him back, glad to be able to have someone to help face the difficulties of all of this with. "I love you Storm. I don't know what I would do about this without you by my side."

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted)   Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted) EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 16:17

"Uhkay, how about this. I get two, and if yuh have more you can deciduh what to do wit them. I knuh it isn't perfect but sometimes life isn't," he offered, looking at her slightly swollen belly. "I can always meet yuh any time yuh want, if you want tu tell me something about our kits un the future."

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted)   Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted) EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 16:24

"Thanks Storm. I'll put two of my kits in your paws, so you have to prove to me that you deserve that trust. Maybe I could meet you in one moon, to talk about all of this. If you need to talk to me sooner, well, we know where to find each other," Annabelle agreed, relieved at Storm's quick thinking. "Anything you want to tell me before I leave?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted)   Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fate has led us here (Closed for Twisted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: