Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May's Kittypet Corner

Go down 
+3
Chopped limbs
Pinepaw
Squirrelnose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

May's Kittypet Corner Empty
PostSubject: May's Kittypet Corner   May's Kittypet Corner EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 15:53

OOC: If you want to be part of this, click here. And Twisted, this takes place before Annabelle and Storm's thing.

IC: The night was clear and the air had a crisp refreshing feeling. It was a nice mix of warm and cold outside, as if wanting to be perfect for the cats that were to gather here. The word of a meeting had spread fast, like it usually did in twolegplace, and tonight was the night that it was to be held. The moonless sky let the stars shine down brighter than usual,creating an even more majestic feeling for the night.  Annabelle walked into the small field in which the meeting was held. It was called a park by the twolegs, and it was close to where all of them lived. Annabelle sat down on a twoleg bench to get the best vantage point, waiting for the other cats to arrive.

May's Kittypet Corner Signat10
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: May's Kittypet Corner   May's Kittypet Corner EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 17:21

Milkyway had seen Annabelle passed her fence. She stood quietly and followed after quietly. The small kit saw her on a bench and smiled.

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: May's Kittypet Corner   May's Kittypet Corner EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 19:15

Kenobi padded along eager to meet more cats. He has meet some of them but obviously there were so many kittypets it was hard to keep track of which was which. Padding into the small field his tail high in the air he glanced around, seeing Annabelle and Milkyway. He has never seen that kit before, "Hello, little one. What are you doing by yourself?" He was concerned about this small kit being by herself after all there is plenty of things around that could hurt a cat.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: May's Kittypet Corner   May's Kittypet Corner EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 19:53

Pepper's nose twitched, this place was green and cool, calm and quiet. The crippled she-cat spotted Annabelle but her attention was drawn to the twinkle of light on the pond in the center of it all. A few sputtering coughs escaped from the worn she-cat but defiance​ glistened in her green eyes.

Bat followed his mate, bothering her with the occasional 'Are you okay?' 'What happened?' or 'Do you need a break?'. He was restless now, making sure to ease the inevitable pain that her permanently broken limbs would bring. He trotted over to the bench, stretching out for a moment, claws and all. Then he gave his thin coarse pelt a few licks and looked around. Pepper had joined him at his side after a moment to look around.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: May's Kittypet Corner   May's Kittypet Corner EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 20:01

Cocoa was wandering the twolegplace when she heard cats socializing, she tracked the voices and came to a 'bench' The things housefolk call are just weird sometimes. "Hello!" she mewed

:3
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: May's Kittypet Corner   May's Kittypet Corner EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 20:40

Shade followed Kenobi into the two-leg "park", feeling guarded. He didn't like large groups of cats, for back in his past way of life, cats congregating only meant trouble. But the rogue owed Kenobi for saving his life when he was sick and starving, so he kept his doubts to himself. If anything bad happened here, Shade would defend the cat that had saved him.

Settling beside Kenobi, Shade silently watched them cautiously.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's Kittypet Corner   May's Kittypet Corner EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 21:02

Fish tumbled into the park, bouncing over to Bat and Pepper with a large smile. Her usual questions were stifled when Ruddy jumped up next to her, batting at her playfully with one paw.

Ruddy gave his shoulder a nervous lick as he padded into the 'park'. He was careful to stay close to the white tom, and only relaxed once he noticed that Fish was there. "I wonder how many of these cats are kittypets, and how many are rouges!" He squeaked, batting at her with a paw.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: May's Kittypet Corner   May's Kittypet Corner EmptySat 27 May 2017 - 4:23

Annabelle looked around for cats she recognized. Siegfried and Sailor Neptune hadn't seemed to have arrived yet, and Bat... There he was! Annabelle padded over to the rogue, hoping for some assistance. "Hello Bat! You're right, mint does keep the bugs away!" Annabelle greeted, hoping he got her reference so she didn't look stupid. "Do you know who any of these cats are? I don't."

May's Kittypet Corner Signat10
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: May's Kittypet Corner   May's Kittypet Corner EmptySat 27 May 2017 - 8:53

Cocoa jumped up and down "I'm kinda new.... But I know him.. and her!" she pointed to Bat and Milkyway. "There's so many cats here! What is this meeting even about?" she asked

:3
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: May's Kittypet Corner   May's Kittypet Corner EmptySat 27 May 2017 - 9:00

Milkyway blinked and looked at Kenobi"huh I've always been by myself I seen her and followed her here"Milkyway mewed. The white and silver spotted she cat looked around

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: May's Kittypet Corner   May's Kittypet Corner EmptySat 27 May 2017 - 16:49

Mist slid through the crowd of cats with the other rogues, belly half swollen. Looking around, she approached a brown and black cat only a few tail-lengths away. "Hi," she greeted cooly, "I know a silly old rogue like me probably isn't really the best cat to talk to, but I think this gathering is just a replica of the ones that the four clans have, but for outsiders. Forgive me if i'm wrong." she explained, not realising that they probably wouldn't even know what the clans were.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

May's Kittypet Corner 9879156May's Kittypet Corner 9877833May's Kittypet Corner 9877898May's Kittypet Corner 9884046
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May's Kittypet Corner   May's Kittypet Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

May's Kittypet Corner
Page 1 of 1