Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutpaw, Nectarleap, Annabelle, Shrewpaw, Curlypaw
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 1102
Clan/Rank : Nut:RC Nectar:WC Annabelle:KP Shrew: TC Curly: SC

PostSubject: Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)   Sat May 13, 2017 4:14 pm

Nectarpaw chased after the rabbit as fast as he could, focusing on it with all his brainpower. Because of his bit of stubbornness, it was quite a while before Nectarpaw gave up on it. He looked up and saw he was at Fourtrees. Smiling he walked up to the huge trees, wondering if he would see other clan cats there. That we be so cool! He stepped into the clearing and raced towards the giant rock at the center that was so scred. Suddenly he had a wild idea. What id he climbed it? He jumped onto it and started climbing up the boulder.

Nutpaw of RiverClan--Nectarleap of WindClan--Curlypaw of ShadowClan--Annabelle the Kittypet

Shrewpaw of ThunderClan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drippy

Characters : (S)unpaw, (L)eafstorm, (F)lowerpetalDeceased, (G)ingerpawDeceased, (R)owantalon, (W)illowpaw, (SH)arppaw
Male
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1350
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice/ Thunderclan Warrior/ Riverclan Newly Appointed Warrior / Default Rouge/ Shadowclan Warrior /Shadowclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)   Sat May 13, 2017 4:20 pm

Leafpaw crept through the grass- unlike his sister Sunpaw, Leafpaw didn't have that many friends.
The handsome tom lowered himself, sneaking up on his quarry, a sparrow.
His forest green eyes narrowed as he crept closer.
Just then a Windclan cat appeared. The sparrow took flight, Leafpaw jumping impressively high after it. His outstretched claws clipped the bird's feathers, but nothing more. He scowled and padded over to the Windclan cat unhappily. "You just scared away my kill!"

Proud member of Thiccclan, residents of Radclanland - Shadigo 4 lyfe - Official Shadowclan Father
I hAvE CLaiMEd tHIS COloR foR CBOXING IT IS MINE
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Squirrelnose

Female
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)   Sat May 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Nectarpaw was half way up when his fear of heights started setting in. His already nervous self was extremely startled by the loud shout that he heard. He tumbled off, hitting the ground on his shoulder. "Well you just knocked my off of a nice boulder Great Rock! So we're even now!" Nectarpaw argued, a little bit frustrated by this ThunderClan apprentice.

Nutpaw of RiverClan--Nectarleap of WindClan--Curlypaw of ShadowClan--Annabelle the Kittypet

Shrewpaw of ThunderClan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2828
Clan/Rank : (G)WC, NAW (F)RC, Warrior (Bl)TC, SW (B)RC, MCA (E)SC, Kit

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)   Sat May 13, 2017 4:33 pm

Fallowstripe was convoying the territory one last time before she had somehow ended up in Fourtrees. The denticulate leaves of the hawthorn bush hooded the berries. I should go, reflected Fallowstripe icily, but delayed her departure. She was ready to turn tail and head back to camp when two apprentices came into range, brushing past the oaks that secreted camphoraceous liquids, and Fallowstripe prowled closer. Her ears twitched. The pretty RiverClan warrior's shoulders shifted as she dashed aside, blue eyes filmy. What am I doing? she wondered. It isn't my job to spy on unknowing apprentices. Fallowstripe heeded her thoughts, but a moment too late. Her audits perked at their arguing.

Blacktwig -- Fallowstripe -- Goatshade -- Egretkit -- Bouncepaw
TC, SW -- RC, Warrior -- WC, YW -- SC, Kit -- RC, MCA
I was lost in the beginning & I am still
I recovered from a sickness but I still feel ill
The moment I move on
Then another treasure is gone
Someone doesn't have to be strong quick or keen
Just someone for me to lean
Mottledwing & Vipertail are gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drippy

Characters : (S)unpaw, (L)eafstorm, (F)lowerpetalDeceased, (G)ingerpawDeceased, (R)owantalon, (W)illowpaw, (SH)arppaw
Male
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1350
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice/ Thunderclan Warrior/ Riverclan Newly Appointed Warrior / Default Rouge/ Shadowclan Warrior /Shadowclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)   Sat May 13, 2017 4:34 pm

"Yeah, but that bird's worth more than falling off a stupid rock." The tom argued, disappointed. He had stalked that bird all the way through thunderclan territory, only to be stopped by a silly Windclan apprentice!

Proud member of Thiccclan, residents of Radclanland - Shadigo 4 lyfe - Official Shadowclan Father
I hAvE CLaiMEd tHIS COloR foR CBOXING IT IS MINE
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Squirrelnose

Female
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)   Sat May 13, 2017 4:54 pm

"Well you injured my shoulder! That makes it harder for me to catch multiple pieces of prey, not just one! And who are you to call Great Rock stupid?" Nectarpaw retorted, not trying to be too mean, but also really angry.

Shrewpaw of ThunderClan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)   

Back to top Go down

Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: