Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only) Empty
PostSubject: Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)   Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only) EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 5:14

Nectarpaw chased after the rabbit as fast as he could, focusing on it with all his brainpower. Because of his bit of stubbornness, it was quite a while before Nectarpaw gave up on it. He looked up and saw he was at Fourtrees. Smiling he walked up to the huge trees, wondering if he would see other clan cats there. That we be so cool! He stepped into the clearing and raced towards the giant rock at the center that was so scred. Suddenly he had a wild idea. What id he climbed it? He jumped onto it and started climbing up the boulder.

Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)   Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only) EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 5:20

Leafpaw crept through the grass- unlike his sister Sunpaw, Leafpaw didn't have that many friends.
The handsome tom lowered himself, sneaking up on his quarry, a sparrow.
His forest green eyes narrowed as he crept closer.
Just then a Windclan cat appeared. The sparrow took flight, Leafpaw jumping impressively high after it. His outstretched claws clipped the bird's feathers, but nothing more. He scowled and padded over to the Windclan cat unhappily. "You just scared away my kill!"

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)   Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only) EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 5:27

Nectarpaw was half way up when his fear of heights started setting in. His already nervous self was extremely startled by the loud shout that he heard. He tumbled off, hitting the ground on his shoulder. "Well you just knocked my off of a nice boulder Great Rock! So we're even now!" Nectarpaw argued, a little bit frustrated by this ThunderClan apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)   Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only) EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 5:33

Fallowstripe was convoying the territory one last time before she had somehow ended up in Fourtrees. The denticulate leaves of the hawthorn bush hooded the berries. I should go, reflected Fallowstripe icily, but delayed her departure. She was ready to turn tail and head back to camp when two apprentices came into range, brushing past the oaks that secreted camphoraceous liquids, and Fallowstripe prowled closer. Her ears twitched. The pretty RiverClan warrior's shoulders shifted as she dashed aside, blue eyes filmy. What am I doing? she wondered. It isn't my job to spy on unknowing apprentices. Fallowstripe heeded her thoughts, but a moment too late. Her audits perked at their arguing.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)   Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only) EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 5:34

"Yeah, but that bird's worth more than falling off a stupid rock." The tom argued, disappointed. He had stalked that bird all the way through thunderclan territory, only to be stopped by a silly Windclan apprentice!

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)   Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only) EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 5:54

"Well you injured my shoulder! That makes it harder for me to catch multiple pieces of prey, not just one! And who are you to call Great Rock stupid?" Nectarpaw retorted, not trying to be too mean, but also really angry.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)   Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom Ender (For attak3 and Dimmeh only)
Page 1 of 1