Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Walking together

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Walking together Empty
PostSubject: Walking together   Walking together EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 14:46

The sun warmed the body of the tom that was walking near to the river. His green eyes glanced the rocks that were there and a quick idea came to his mind. Since any Thunderclan cat was there, maybe he could relax a little while she waited for the other apprentice. Jaypaw laid down in one of the rocks stretched his whole body. It was his first time here and he loved it.
The tabby gray cat stayed there, looking at the Riverclan territory to search for Cinderpaw. He felt a little nervous to meet her again as friends but e couldn't deny that he enjoyed the company of the calico she-cat.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Walking together Signat14
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Walking together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 16:13

Cinderpaw followed behind Jaypaw from a distance. Since their talk by the river she has looked forward to their little walks that he does. It seemed like a perfect chance to be in calm and peace for her. She was a bit nervous to talk to him again since she has only been around hyper cats or who talk alot but this cat was different, he was quiet and shy just like her. And she couldn`t tell if that was good or not. Following his trail she noticed that it was leading her towards Thunderclan, what was he doing there? Emerging from the bushes she looked ahead of her to find Jaypaw sprawled against the rocks she hurried forward to him and hissed under her breath eyeing the Thunderclan territory, "Should we be here? This seems dangerous. What if some Thunderclan cats finds us here?"

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Walking together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 17:15

The tom looked at Cinderpaw confused by her worried words. The apprentice didn't think before about the dangers of being near to a clan border since this rocks belonged to Riverclan in that time. However... the calico cat was right. It was quite dangerous stay in the sunningrocks. "Oh... I'm sorry!" Jaypaw said quickly standing up in the rock. "Is just... this place seemed like a peaceful spot for ... talk together." His green looked at the warm rock and then glanced back the Thunderclan territory. "We can stay for a while if we are careful. Even if a cat attacks us, I'll make sure to protect you." The tabby gray tom turned back his head toward Cinderpaw with a kind smile but he remembered the fear on her words and understood that maybe she really didn't want to be there. Jaypaw didn't want to lose a friend because a nonsense discussion about if they should stay or not. "But if you don't want to we can stay next to the river and closer to Riverclan"

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

Walking together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 16:24

Cinderpaw looked on worried about meeting another clan. She knew that Thunderclan considered Sunningrocks to be theres and she was not in any hurry to meet some grumpy cats itching for a fight. As Jaypaw got up she kept looking over to Thunderclan territory expecting a cat to come out of the bushes but nothing happened. Her eyes quickly shot to his at his comment her pelt started getting warm she quickly adverted her gaze. "Um..i-t is a won-derful p-lace t-o tal-k." This place was beautiful she quickly looked to him as he glanced to Thunderclan her heart started beating quicker, it made him look extremely cute. Her eyes grew wide at his comment. He would protect her? That was so...sweet? Nobody has ever said they would protect her before. When the tom looked back at her she adverted her gaze again and smiled back. "I-I gu-ess w-e cou-ld st-ay here if yo-u wan-t..."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Walking together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 18:11

The apprentice's smile widened after the last words of his friend. He got down of the rock to be at same as Cinderpaw and waved his fluffy tail. "T-Thank you for agreeing with me!" The tabby cat looked with his eyes a perfect place for the two to stay and found a pair of rocks close to each other. He beckoned that spot with a movement of his ears to Cinderpaw. "We can laid down there and talk peacefully..." Jaypaw stepped forward to the spot making sure that the calico she-cat was following him. Once he reached the stone he turned back his sight to his friend... But when he did that he noticed that even if Cinderpaw was his closest friend (maybe the only one he got except for Softpaw) he actually didn't know anything at all about her. Maybe, he thought, he could ask her some questions about her to know the she-cat better but ... Jaypaw was very nervous because of his shyness. With trembling words he started talking to her. "W-W-Well. N--Now that we a-are here w-we can get to know each other b-better." The gray tom looked away shyly. With which question would he start? "W-What do y-you l-like to do w-when you're not t-training to be a w-warrior?"

(OCC: They're so cute!!! I love the interaction that both of them have when they're together :3)

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

Walking together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 13:54

Cinderpaw couldn`t help but smile back as Jaypaw`s bright smile was on her, he was devilishly handsome when he smiled. She looked to the two rocks that he gestured to and blushed slightly, they would be sitting together close like that.. "O-kay.." Following Jaypaw to the spot he picked out she sat down getting comfy before she turned to him and smiled shyly. It occurred to her before that he was her only closest friend she has in all of the clan, of course she has friends how many small that might be but she could not get this tom out of her mind. He haunted her thoughts throughout the day, his smile brought a smile to her face when she pictured it. Shaking out of her thoughts she looked over to him as he stumbled over his words, even when he was shy he was cute. She nodded, "I guess we could, what do you want to know?" She was a bit taken back by his question thinking hard on it, she really couldn`t come up with anything. "W-ell..I gu-uess maybe play with the kits?" She shrugged, there wasn`t really anything she does on her off time its not like she has much friends other then some kits to talk to. "That`s really it..Or at least the one`s who do what to be near me. W-hat d-o yo-u d-o?"

(They really are! They play off each other really well!!)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Walking together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 15:43

The tabby gray tom imagined how Cinderpaw would look playing with the kits and thought that maybe in the future, once they' were both warriors she could be a great mother if she liked being around those little cats. Jaypaw honestly wasn't so good around them, He only remembered talking with one because he saw how she jumped away from the borders of the camp. "W-Well, n-n-now the k-kits are not the o-only ones who w-wants to b-be near to you." He complained to her with trembling words and a shy smile.  
After Cinderpaw's question, the apprentice thought for few seconds before answering. "Since my mentor is busy almost all the time I have a lot of free time so I tried to spend it away from the camp..." He looked at the Riverclan territory, thinking of all the memories he had of that place. ""It's not like I don't like the camp. Is only... that I don't have to do anything at all in that place. I prefer to walk or swim to catch some fish. I also joined some patrols to help. I-I guess I like to help others.T-T-That's what I like to do."

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

Walking together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 16:45

Her eyes grew wide with embarrassment at his compliment, "I g-uess.." She mirrored his shy smile. Why did she say that? Maybe now he would think she would be act younger then she is. She pictured herself with his kits then blushed heavily shaking her head to get rid of the thoughts. The kits would be very cute if any of them took after him though...
"I have the same problem, it seems like Sparkwillow is always busy..If I want away from everyone I like to get away from camp too. I understand. When I come out here I like to practice my swimming, since I still am not very good at it. And well because of my horrible legs thanks to my wonderful parents its hard for me to really hunt. But that is really charming that you like to help others." Maybe she should have not said that. She looked away putting her tail over her face to hide the heavy blush coming from her face.

(Do you think maybe after all the little flings Cinder has, which by the end of that might be her warriorship, they become mates? They will be the most adorable shyness couple in all of Riverclan XD)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Walking together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 18:13

The green eyes of the tom were bright after he heard that Cinderpaw also got away from the camp because her mentor wasn't really close to her, just like him. He soon realized that they had so much in common than he thought. Even, they shared some ideas and beliefs, but he still didn't agree that Cinderpaw disliked so much her own body. To Jaypaw, her paws weren't so short to be abnormal or strange. She just was a little smaller than the average apprentice but that didn't matter... at least not for the tabby cat.
Jaypaw's ears perked when she said that he was charming and then hid her face with her tail. The apprentice looked at her worried and approached her a little closer, almost touching her with his blue-gray fur. "H-Hey. W-What h-happened? A-Are you o-okay? D-D-Di I-I do something wrong?" He meowed concerned, trying to look her face. The tom was so naive about how to talk to a friend that he couldn't understand why Cinderpaw was acting like that. He touched gently with his paw but suddenly remembered that she, just like him, wasn't used to the physical contact.

(OMG!! I was jus thinking that before! They're just too perfect and they'll surely take care of each other so much <3 Let's do it Cheering )

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

Walking together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 20:13

(They will love each other so much! They'll be so overprotective of each other too, making sure they are happy and all of that! I have like two flings that Cinder would be involved with but maybe it could be that she loves Jay but knows he would never fall for her so out of hate for herself she romantically falls for the two others but eventually goes back to Jay? Oh maybe Jay feels jealous of her being with somebody else but is too shy to admit it so he has to watch from afar????)

Cinderpaw thought about it and really they were similar in so many ways it wasn't even funny. Maybe they were destined to be together in the long run? No Cinder, stop thinking like that. There is no reason at all that he would love you, don't get that stupid idea in your head.
Suddenly Jaypaw was looking at her with a such cute concerned look, great now she was hurting him. She could feel his light blue fur brushing against hers and blushed harder at how close he was to her. She scooted away from him a bit making sure he doesn't see her face, "I-its no-nothing. Don't wor-ry...you did no-thing wr-ong! You a-re per-fect!!" Her eyes widened again, she is just buring herself a bigger hole. At the feeling of his paw touching her she jumped back still wanting to cover her face she started sliding off the rock. Almost falling off she managed to catch herself right on time before she toppled over the side heaving a huge sign of relief. As she recovered from the almost fall she forgot to cover her face up exposing her blushing and her reddened expression.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Walking together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together EmptyMon 15 May 2017 - 11:11

Jaypaw stood up as soon as he saw how Cinderpaw almost fell from the rock. Cinderpaw! He meowed scared before he noticed that she-cat was able to keep her body on the stone. The tom sighted relieved but guilty. It was his fault that the apprentice jumped scared because of his impulsive touch. "I-I'm s-s-sorry. I-I s-shouldn't..." His mouth shuttled up when he saw the red on Cinderpaw face. The tom looked at her with widened green and approached her, without leaving his own rock. "D-do you feel well?" He asked thinking that maybe his friend was sick and in need of a medicine cat.

(Jaypaw would be probably pretty jealous but he wouldn't do a thing about it because he wants the best for Cinderpaw and is too shy and naive to understand his own feelings about her <3 I love it!)

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

Walking together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together EmptyMon 15 May 2017 - 12:25

Her heart was beating so fast she was certain Jaypaw would hear it, besides almost falling off the rock Jaypaw voice as he called out to her was terrified and worried. He cared that much for her.. She glanced to him, "I-its no-t y-your fau-lt i-ts mi-ine." Because of her stupid thing of not liking to be touched it broke her heart to see him this scared it was all her fault. As he approached her she drawn backwards a bit her face still flushed her eyes widened more at his question. Quickly putting her tail over her face she looked everywhere but at him, "N-o i-ts ok-ay. Wa-it no wh-at I m-ea-n to s-ay is I a-m fin-e do-nt wo-rr-y ab-out m-e.." Could they talk about something else? Maybe she won't screw that conversation up as bad as this one. But it warmed her heart at seeing how much he cared for her, it was really nice...

(That sounds so sad but cute! Let's do it!)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Walking together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together EmptyMon 15 May 2017 - 16:01

Jaypaw lowered his ears and returned to his rock. He sat down and looked at Cinderpaw eyes. "I know that I-I d-dont have to worry about y-you because I know y-you a-are able to t-t-take care of yourself. B-But I guess I-I can't help it 'c-cause I d-don't want to l-lose a close friend like you..." The tom soon felt embarrased by his words and turned his sight to his own paws, shyly. The tabby gray cat was so concerned about the only she-cat in all the clan that actually likes him by who he is and wanted to be by his side. But he was a failure when it comes to talk like a normal cat and messed up everything now. Even if she said that it wasn't his fault, he knew that was false. If the apprenticed hadn't forgotten that she didn't like to be touched  then nothing of all this situation would exist.
His tail wrapped around his legs with frustation but soon let go those thoughts far away. It wasn't the time to feel bad for an accident that he caused. He and Cinderpaw were here to just hang out and have a good time together. His emotions mustn't ruin this. "S-So... H-Have you train swimming s-since o-our last m-meeting? I-I can s-still teach you some techniques like I-I said b-before..." The apprentice glanced back the eyes of the calico cat and showed up a happier expression than the one a few seconds before. Jaypaw really wanted that Cinderpaw was more comfortable around him and maybe a nice talk like this could help in that.

(Yeah, but in the end they will have a happy ending together ;) )

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

Walking together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together EmptyMon 15 May 2017 - 23:22

Cinderpaw glanced over as he sat down again, at the sight of his ears down made her so sad she was about to say something when he started. She could not believe what she just heard, a close friend.. What is that like? All she has had is normal friends or the clan kits, she has never had a close friend before in her life. "W-ell..th-ank yo-u for con-sitering m-e a clo-se fr-iend..it m-eans the lif-e fo-r me. Yo-u are my cl-ose fri-end too. Thank you for caring so much. It-s no-t yo-u its me." It warmer her heart at the thought if having a close friend. Somebody she can rely on and talk to that really cares for her or does not understand, it was so nice. Going against herself she reached towards him and licked his cheek a bit then quickly backed away. Why did she did that? She just made things worser. That is what she does best after all.

"O-h ye-s! I have! I have become better at it! O-r at least be-tter in the se-nse tha-t I am not drow-ning any-more. I will love swi-mming less-ons!" She smiles brightly at his happy expression. Cinderpaw just wanted Jaypaw to be happy and to be closer to him, and maybe they might be together she highly doubted it though..

(I had a idea earlier! Won't it be sad if when they become mates and Cinder gets pregnant with his kits that she dies giving birth to those kits? Similar to Silverstream. Like the trauma of birthing was too much on her body? Won't that be sad haha)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Walking together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together EmptyTue 16 May 2017 - 8:42

The Riverclan apprentice blushed slightly after Cinderpaw licked his cheek. However, he didn't get away from her touch. He just... was surprised by her sudden sign of physical affection and he kinda like it because it meant that te calico she-cat was more open and comfortable with him.
"Well, t-then let's start." Jaypaw stood up beckoning the river with his tail and ears. He stepped to the water smiling and being sure that Cinderpaw es right by his side. "S-show what you now a-and then I show what I know. M-maybe you'll be the one teaching me s-something new." The tabby gray tom meowed that before entering his paws in the cold river. His fur got wet and he smiled when he felt the water again. He really loved swimming.

(Aww :'( that would be so sad and Jaypaw/stream would be probably so sad and traumatized by her death that he would probably be so over-protective around his kits. Do you want to do that or it was just a thought?)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking together
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-