Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Walking together

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Walking together - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 3 EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 23:04

He was painting because of all the swimming and was getting kind of tired. He was used to swimming, but not that fast.
The tabby gray tom swam with all the strength of his legs and finally reached the tail of Cinderpaw, who was already too close to the beach. Jaypaw moved forward faster, being by the left side of the she-cat and then passing her a second before his legs touched the earth underwater. He wasn't yet on the beach and just had to run a little further to win the race. The apprentice smiled and didn't stop, running with the water splashing everywhere. But, unlike his swimming skills, Jaypaw wasn't the best at running, especially with his paws still in the water. His left paw slipped with the muddy ground of the river and Jaypaw lost his balance, falling on the water with a big splash.
The water blinded him for a second and then he took his face out of it and shook his head a little confused because of the fall that made him stop. He searched with his green eyes to Cinderpaw, who would probably already be in the Sunningrocks after that clumsy fall of his.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Walking together - Page 3 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 3 EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 1:59

Cinderpaw was panting hard as they neared the beach, her legs felt like they were going to give out at any moment. But still she tried to push on. Glancing over she saw Jaypaw beside her as her legs touched land. He was going to win! She was determined to win this however it only took her a moment of hesitation before she bolted, her legs screaming at this point but she didn't care. Water splashed off of her making the already muddy ground even more so. Running with all her might her ears picked up a loud splash.
What was that? Glancing over her shoulder right at the finish line she saw Jaypaw on the water shaking his head. Without a hint of hesitation she rushed over to his side meeting his green eyes with hers. "Are you okay?" She panted hard as she looked over him, having a hint of smile on her face as she did so.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 3 EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 11:56

The tom looked at the she-cat with a bright, pure smile. The adrenaline and the excitement of the race filled all his body in a warm sensation. He felt fantastic. "Yes!" He meowed, containing a laugh in his throat. The young apprentice's eyes met the yellow eyes of Cinderpaw, who was glancing at him with a smile. Jaypaw shook his body one more time to dry his gray fur a little more and to, playfully, splash the calico she-cat. "That was a funny fall of mine, right?" He said smiling, without any embarrassment. Jaypaw felt more confidence around Cinderpaw than around any other cat. "Well, it seems that you're the winner, expert on swimming." Jaypaw was so happy to see that her friend now could swim just as good as him or any other Riverclan warrior. She would be an awesome warrior in the future.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 3 EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 15:55

His smile was contagious soon she had a huge innocent smile on her face. The adrenaline rushing back towards her making her feel weightless a laughter burst from her at his meow. Her eyes met his through her loud laughter. "No!" She squeaked as he splashed water on her then she did the same back splashing plenty of water on him in return. "It was! You fell flat on your face!" Her face was flustered through her laughter. She felt like she was flying when she was near Jaypaw, as if nothing in the world mattered but them at this moment. Her eyes grew wide through at his comment and she started blushing. "I-I guess I am! I can't believe I am a better swimmer then the son of the deputy himself! Wow....." She stepped back a bit looking to the water behind Jaypaw. Who knew she would beat Jaypaw in a race! "Hopefully you purposely did not let me win."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 3 EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 16:08

The tom laughed when the she-cat returned him the prank of the water. Jaypaw Heard her words happily to see that now the short she-cat had the confidence to consider herself a good swimmer. He shook his head in denial when she commented that he let her win. "Of course not! I did my bestr just like you, but it seems that I'm not so good running in the muddy ground underwater than I am at swimming. Maybe I should practice that someday and I will improve as much as you did today."
The apprentice started walking to the beach were the rocks were still being warmed by the light of the sun. He invited Cinderpaw to follow him with a gentle touch of his fluffy tail and then remembered the cost of losing the race. "Since you win, you have to reclaim your prize! I will do whatever you tell me just like I said before." Jaypaw reached the rocks and laid down there, waiting for the calico she-cat to sat or laid down right by his side.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 3 EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 18:48

Even though she was deep in thought she had a smile on her face. She still doubts wither she would be a good Riverclan cat at least she beat a apprentice in a swimming race. Maybe she is too hard on herself after all. It was also nice to know all of her endless training was no for anything. "Well I guess I have to believe you. I will have to practice on those techniques you taught me. I was so fast thanks to you!" She smiled brightly at him.
Following him as he padded over to the rocks she was hoping on some sun. She has learned the hard way what its like to be dragged back to camp with your pelt soaking wet. Blushing at his comment she looked away. She was not thinking of what would happen if she won the race. Mind still in thought she padded up to the rocks and was even more flustered as he invited her to sit right next to him. Head down she laid by his side, "I have no idea..I was not honestly expecting to win at all.."

OOC:what do you want Cinder to say for Jay to do?

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 23:29

The tom stretched his body on the rock, feeling glad how the sun warmed his wet and cold pelt. He looked at Cinderpaw laying down close to him and smiled a little when he saw her confusion about to do with her prize since she hadn't had the confidence to believe before that she could win. "You can just say anything. Maybe I now I must do your Elder Tick duty for a moon, or maybe you can dare me to do something funny, but I guess that my fall was actually pretty funny to you." He winked at her, remembering how the she-cat laughed because of his face crashed toward the water with a big splash. "Or... I don't know. Dare me to climb a tree of Thunderclan or catch a difficult prey just for you, like a quick bird. You decide." The gray cat looked at the calico she-cat, expecting with a smile for her response.

(OOC: I don't know XD. You choose after all but Jay gave you some options that I thought. Also, sorry for the delay of the reply, school is killing me with tests right now :/)

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 11:18

Cinderpaw was looking away trying to think of what to make him do when he glanced at her and smiled. But she glanced towards him as he started talking. "Nah that is too harsh of a punishment." She remembered some of the elders ticks and shivered. "Yeah watching you fall flat on your face was pretty funny!" Blushing when he winked at her she looked away again. "I like the climb a tree idea! That would be hilarious to watch you attempt to climb up a tree!" She nodded to him as she saw the smile though she glanced away smiling herself.

(Sorry for taking so long to reply! I completely forgot about this! With all that's going on right now my mind is frazzled to no end.)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 May 2017 - 13:44

"Then climbing it is!" He meowed standing up again and stepping forward to the closest tree. He doubted a second when he was about to put his paw in Thunderclan territory and glanced the woods searching for any danger that could appear. Jaypaw continued his walking and looked at the tall tree, thinking about what to do to climb. The gray tabby remembered how those squirrels climbed the tall trees and he tried to do what they do. With unsheathed claws, Jaypaw put his paws on the log and wrapped his body around it. Slowly and carefully, he moved upwards understanding how his paws must move. The cat slipped some times but was never able to fell and soon he reached a branch big enough for his body. His green eyes looked happily the territories from above and he liked the cold breeze of the high. He glanced at the calico she-cat and waved his tail showing her that he made it.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2017 - 13:15

Cinderpaw watched with nervousness as he glanced at the woods, he was in Thunderclan territory! She didn't think about that. Getting to her paws she was about to tell him forget it, she didn't want them to get in trouble after all. It would be all her fault if some patrol finds them or, dear Starclan, Jaypaw gets hurt. But before she could get to him he started climbing she stared up in amazement as he made his way up the tree. She didn't think he would actually do it! She freaked out though when he slipped thinking of how hard that landing would be. And signed when he continued climbing. Suddenly it seemed like he stopped his tail poking through the leaves. Is something wrong? No it didn't seem like it. "How is it, Jaypaw? Do you wish you were a squirrel now?" She called up, completely forgetting about the possibility of a patrol hearing her.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 15:43

"Ha! Not even in my weirdest dreams! I prefer to stay as a cat." He meowed, glancing at the Calico she-cat that was still on the ground. Jaypaw stood up, feeling less scared and more comfortable in the branch of the tree.
The gray-blue tom jumped in a branch that was close him, trying to see how good was as climbing and, also, to show Cinderpaw that he was doing it great up there. For a second, he thought of hunting a bird of a squirrel in the tree but that would mean stealing prey from Thunderclan and he didn't want to be in a trouble because of that. "The river is beautiful from here..." He meowed to himself, looking at the Riverclan territory once again. After all, his punishment for losing wasn't bad at all... he learned some things about climbing and he liked seeing Cinderpaw more relaxed.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 22:44

Cinderpaw giggled at his response. "Then maybe a Skyclan cat will do for you!" She called up to him. But her eyes widened as Jaypaw stood up and jumped to another branch her heart pounding.
"What are you mouse-brained! Don't do that!" Is he insane? That was just asking to fall off the tree! But she calmed down as she saw he was alright looking across the river too. She's got to admit it must be beautiful up there. Glancing up at Jaypaw she gulped, should she dare it? No it seemed to risky after all..

(Sorry about short post!)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 15:45

Jaypaw breathed deeply the fresh air from above before he started his way down the tree. Like before, the young apprentice dug his claws on the log and moved down, being careful about falling off.  When he finally reached the ground, he smiled back at the calico she-cat and approached her, giving her a gentle touch with the tip of his fluffy tail. He suddenly remembered the day they met. She was curled on his tail, trying to stay warm after a failed try of swimming. Now, she was happier and the tom liked her like that. "I could never leave Riverclan for those squirrels-eaters.
I love fishes and water more than anything. Also, I could never leave you like that..."
Jaypaw greatest fear was to lose a friend like Cinderpaw so he was determined to never abandon her like her parents did.
"I guess we should be going back to the camp now. The night is coming soon but we had time to catch some prey for the fresh-kill pile." He meowed, walking back to Riverclan territory. He trotted to the river once again and searched with his green eyes a big silver flash close to him. The apprentice remembered his training with Poplarstripe and dove his head in the water in the exact moment. With his claws, he caught the fish and bit it with his open jaws, fighting against the movement of the animal until it stopped moving. He grabbed the big fish out of the water and sat down, waiting patiently to Cinderpaw with a flickering tail. They would go when she was ready to.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking together
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3