Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
atlastech

atlastech

Characters : [W]easelpaw - [O]akpaw - [C]herrykit - [P]loverheart
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 103

Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty   Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 6:08

Okay, so I've wanted to do something with this character for a while, but haven't had a good place to use him. This probably won't be put into place for a while, considering the Tribe thing and everything going on at the moment, but I'd like to get it out there and have it ready to be put into motion when the day comes.

Basically, I have this character named Clarke [working name]. He's a Serval, owned by breeder in the city that's trying to breed near-perfect f1 Savannahs. My cat gets fed up with this, and he flees his home and makes a break for the forests. He's about the age of a new warrior by the time he does this, so he's already basically fully grown and pretty decent in size.

He catches word of groups of cats that make their living out in the wild, and he prowls around their territory for a while. He's careful not to get seen so as to avoid confrontation, but he watches them from afar through forest cover in ThunderClan, simple darkness in ShadowClan, and so on. He's scented a few times, and it puts the Clans on alert because there's a strange cat seemingly in all of their territories. A few apprentices in one of the Clans manage to see him once and they basically lose it, because there's this giant cat nobody knows or recognizes prowling around the territories for reasons nobody can explain. To them, especially if they were freshly apprenticed, he probably looks like a direct descendant of one of the ancient Clans. Warriors are reluctant to believe him, until one of them (maybe a deputy, someone with influence?) spots him for themselves.

Cats are nervous on patrols, watching out for this monster cat, worried what will happen to them if he catches them, so on and so forth. Eventually he gets tired of just stalking the Clan cats, and he emerges in front of a patrol one day. The older warriors confront him on his place in their territory, and lead him back to camp to probably be held up for at least a little while. It will likely take some time, depending on where he ends up, [working on, or to be decided then and there] but I have plans for him to end up joining a Clan and eventually take the name Dawnheart.

It's not a huge plot and nobody is going to die because of it or anything, but I think it would be interesting to see the different Clans kind of nervous about this stranger and then over time have him just melt into apart of that way of life. Even after he's become a Clan cat, it'd probably still be pretty unnerving to see this cat towering over you, no matter what Clan he's from!
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty   Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 7:09

Ooo that sounds interesting but I'm a say he wouldn't be the only one sorts in Windclan I have a cat names Cheetahpaw and she is a Savannah cat

Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty   Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 7:18

I've got Sunpaw and Leafpaw from Thunderclan. They could be part of the patrol that spots him at first.

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty   Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 8:53

I've got all apprentice from different clans! So you can pick any! I have a cat in every clan except Wind.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
atlastech

atlastech

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty   Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 9:40

OK towards Cheetahpaw--is she an f1 Savannah though? Because even if there's one already I imagine it'd still be jarring to see a big cat that even looks different from you! (considering servals/domestics don't have the complete same face shape)

And great! I think having a group of three apprentices finding him in ThunderClan would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty   Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 9:58

Well I'm not sure I can check my 4g isn't being to nice right now but I'm sure she is i think. But yeah she would maybe sometimes your character should have a run in with her it would be kind of interesting

Edit:she is an f1

Last edited by Honeykit(Cheetah) on Tue 9 May 2017 - 10:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty   Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 10:07

Falconpaw would want to meet him if he were in a patrol

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
atlastech

atlastech

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty   Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 10:23

Alright! It'd be great if they were to meet one day!

Sure, Falconpaw can find out about him, too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty   Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty Empty

Back to top Go down

Big (Not-so) Mean Kitty
Page 1 of 1