Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lightningkit's wandering

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Firelight was following Darkpaw out of camp wondering why she was going out when he saw about four cats including Darkpaw, Graystream, and ThunderClan's new kit. He sniffed the air......... WindClan! He had identified the unknown cat. Firelight sized up the WindClan cat. And an apprentice by the looks of him... Firelight ducked down into the bushes near by to hide himself and his scent. That cat better not try anything. Firelight thought as he was very protective of his Clan.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:50 pm

Swiftpaw hissed as he backed up

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 DeQnfLightningkit's wandering - Page 2 UTs4eLightningkit's wandering - Page 2 CmOB3Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Swufty

Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Well Lightningkit, it doesent matter if Greystream is with you, now go back to the camp!

Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_19Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_22Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_17Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_14Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_20Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_24Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:03 pm

Firelight did you see that!? I drove him out my self. Darkpaw let out a yowl of pride and amusement as she padded up to the border. That's one cat that won't be coming back!

Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_19Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_22Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_17Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_14Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_20Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_24Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:35 pm

As soon as he was over the border, he ran to the camp as fast as he could

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 DeQnfLightningkit's wandering - Page 2 UTs4eLightningkit's wandering - Page 2 CmOB3Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Swufty

Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Your lucky I'm not telling Mistpelt. Please think twice! Greystream is a noble trustworthy warrior but he has better things to do then take a kit out into the forest. When you are an apprentice you may go out with your mentor. she mew with a hint of sympathy
Now we must be on our way, Lightnigkit.
With a wave of her tail she bounded away not paying any notice if Lightnigkit was following.

BUCKETS

Last edited by Darkpaw on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:07 pm

"I don't want to!!" Lightningkit rn off in the direction of Shadowclan.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:10 pm

Lightningkit! You bad cat! If you are spotted they will kill you! She yowled as she dashed in the way Lightnigkit wen't.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:12 pm

"They'll kill me? B-B-B-But I'm just a kit!" She said as she stopped running, but she was already in ShadowClan territoiry." This place smells wierd."
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:19 pm

At that time Darkpaw ran across the border to Lightningkit, grabbed her by the scruff and ran back to the ThunderClan side
What in StarClan's name were you thinking!? she scolded
This is the exact reson kits arent allowed out in the forest! ShadowClan has very little sympathy for ThunderClan! They will kill you if you set one paw in there terretory! If you wan't to be a good kit you will stay with me! What you do in the past can change your future, understand! I will spare your punishmen't by not telling Mistpelt, but never do it again!

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:22 pm

"I-I'm s-s-s-sorry... I-I-I d-d-didn't know.. T-t-t-t-thank you." She was a little shook as she started walking towards camp.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:29 pm

She is a brave, adventureous kit. She will make a fine warrior someday she whispered into Greystreams ear. I hope i wil become her mentor. I dont think she will come out ever again untill she is an apprentice!

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:31 pm

" I heard that!" Lightningkit was happy that Darkpaw liked her. " I can't wait to be a warrior!" Lightninkit was excited at the thought. "I wan't to serve my clan!!"
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:44 pm

Darkpaw looked down at the kit and smiled. and i bet you will do a great job at it.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:46 pm

Graystream smiled and nodded in agreement with Darkpaw, "Darkpaw, please bring Lightningkit back to camp, I need to talk with a few people," Graystream finished as he waved his tail in farewell to the two she-cats as they walked towards camp. Graystream started padding in the direction of WindClan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightningkit's wandering
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next