Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lightningkit's wandering

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Lightningkit's wandering Empty
PostSubject: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:24 pm

Lightningkit was very bored of sitting in the nursery. She decided to have an adventure. She knew that every cat was supposed to hunt for their clan, not thinking about the fact that she was a kit. She quietly slipped out of the nursery to have herself a hunting trip.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:26 am

Graystream was on a Hunting Patrol, he had just caught a mouce and hid it underneath some dirt near a tree. He paused his movements and sniffed the air, but instead of scenting fresh-kill he smelled a kit, Lightningkit? He thought to himself as he noticed her walking through the Territory. He slowly made his way towards her, "Lightningkit, what are you doing out here?" Graystream asked with concern as he looked over Lightningkit to see if she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:22 pm

"W-W-W-well... I-I Thought that .. you know...the clan needs food! So, I thought I'd help!"
Lightning kit started out her sentence a little nervously, but ended it with a hint of pride in herself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Graystream couldn't help but smile when he heard what she said, "I'm glad you care for your Clan," Graystream continued, "But your still just a Kit, you can't start hunting until you are Apprenticed," Graystream meowed as he looked at Lightningkit and saw that she was dissapointed, "Tell you what. How about we go for a short walk around the Territory," Graystream continued as he gave her a smile, "But just a quick walk, you need to head back before anyone gets worried"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:42 pm

" Cool!" Lightningkit was so excited, she felt like she would faint. She was a bit suprised that she wasnt in trouble though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:42 am

"C'mon, let's go," Graystream meowed as the two of them started to slowly pad in one direction, "You must be anxious to become an Apprentice?" Graystream asked as they padded through a clear path in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:12 pm

"Very" Lightningkit said, "I can't wait!" She was vibrating from excitment. " I want to learn!"
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:53 pm

OOC: Can I join? I was making a topic for when Swiftpaw was hunting and accidentally wandered into another territory ( he couldn't smell it because of Prey ) I want Swiftpaw to become a Warrior soon and he needs to have a fight with someone from another clan for it so......

IC: The bushes rustled as a cat padded out. He froze with fear and surprise as he saw it. He dropped his prey and Sniffed " Mousedung! " He mumbled under his breath when he realized that he was in Thunderclan Territory.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Lightningkit's wandering DeQnfLightningkit's wandering UTs4eLightningkit's wandering CmOB3Lightningkit's wandering L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Lightningkit's wandering Swufty

Lightningkit's wandering 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Darkpaw padded out of the camp
Lightningkit? What are you doing out of the nursury? Your mother must be worried sick! Go pad right back to the nursury! I know you just wan't to help but kits are not allowed to hunt. It is against the warrior code. If you are to be a good warrior when you become one, you must follow it, understand?

Lightningkit's wandering Chisweethomeicon_19Lightningkit's wandering Chisweethomeicon_22Lightningkit's wandering Chisweethomeicon_17Lightningkit's wandering Chisweethomeicon_14Lightningkit's wandering Chisweethomeicon_20Lightningkit's wandering Chisweethomeicon_24Lightningkit's wandering Chisweethomeicon_1-1Lightningkit's wandering Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:58 pm

*hiss* Swiftpaw! What our you doing here! Get out before a ThunderClan warrior sees you!

Lightningkit's wandering Chisweethomeicon_19Lightningkit's wandering Chisweethomeicon_22Lightningkit's wandering Chisweethomeicon_17Lightningkit's wandering Chisweethomeicon_14Lightningkit's wandering Chisweethomeicon_20Lightningkit's wandering Chisweethomeicon_24Lightningkit's wandering Chisweethomeicon_1-1Lightningkit's wandering Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:24 pm

Swiftpaw picked up his prey, but before he could get away, he heard the bushes ruslting " My life in my clan is over. I'll have to be a loner! " He mewed frantically, thinking of the punishment for breaking the Warrior code

Lightningkit's wandering DeQnfLightningkit's wandering UTs4eLightningkit's wandering CmOB3Lightningkit's wandering L5Bv6

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:59 pm

" I'm not going back to camp! Graystream said he'd show me a little bit of the territoiry before he would make me go back!" Lightningkit said in a defiant voice, even though she was a little scared.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:04 am

I knew I had a bad feeling about today... Graystream thought as he took a second to get his thoughts together, "Sorry Lightningkit, but you'll have to head back to camp early, Darkpaw, could you please bring her back to camp while I handle out guest?" Graystream meowed with a sigh of dissapointment as he issued the order for them to head back to camp. Graystream had a sad smile on his face as he waved his tail in farewell, he than made his way way towards Swiftpaw, "What are doing this far into Thunderclan Territory?" Graystream asked with with an edge of suspicion as he awaited his reply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:28 am

"Awww.... Well okay." She walked sadly in the direction that she thought was camp.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:44 pm

" I didn't smell the scent marker because of my prey. I'm really sorry " He mewed, scuffling the ground with his paws

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's wandering   Lightningkit's wandering Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightningkit's wandering