Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WC Role-Meme thingy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

WC Role-Meme thingy Empty
PostSubject: WC Role-Meme thingy   WC Role-Meme thingy EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 14:10

Okay so you know that drawing game thing where it's like 'Label your characters 1-9' and then it's like '5 and 3 go on a blind date and 7 watches them through the window sadly' and you have to draw that scenario and stuff?
I'M GONNA MAKE THAT

Okay here goes

Pick 9 warrior cats from any canon story arch and assign them numbers 1-9
Draw the scenarios below
DON'T SWAP OUT YOUR CAT'S NUMBERS. IF 1 IS SANDSTORM AND 3 IS SILVERSTREAM AND THEY HAVE TO MAKE OUT, LET IT BE

scenario 1:
Characters 1, 6 and 8 get kicked out of Walmart. Why?

scenario 2:
Characters 2 and 3 get in a rap battle. The winner wins the hand of character 9.

scenario 3:
Characters 4 and 5 tp character 7's house.

scenario 4:
Characters 1 and 9 go on a blind date. Character 3 watches them through the window.

scenario 5:
Characters 2 and 6 re-create the drawing scene from Titanic

scenario 6:
Characters 5 and 8 re-create the 'THIS IS SPARTAAA' scene

scenario 7:
Character 4 accidentally sets the house on fire

EDIT: If you can't draw, feel free to write out what happens instead!

Post your drawings of any/all of these below!

Last edited by attak3/Frisk! on Tue 9 May 2017 - 6:58; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: WC Role-Meme thingy   WC Role-Meme thingy EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 14:27

Clear Sky, Yellowfang, and Mapleshade get kicked out of Walmart because the pure salt content of their very beings threatened to flood the whole store.

Goosefeather and Moth Flight get into a rap battle; the winner earns Fallen Leaves's hand.

Firestar and Cinderpelt tp Hollyleaf's house.

Clear Sky and Fallen Leaves go on a blind date; Moth Flight watches them through the window.
(Probably wishing her mate was still alive OOOOOOH)

Goosefeather and Yellowfang re-create the drawing scene from Titanic
(THIS IS THE BEST OML)

Cinderpelt and Mapleshade re-create the 'THIS IS SPARTAAA' scene

Firestar accidentally sets the house on fire
(FIRESTAR WHAT DID YOU DO!?! Don't blame me, blame the PROPHECY!)

You have blessed me friend, thank u <3

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WC Role-Meme thingy   WC Role-Meme thingy EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 14:30

That.... that's beautiful

Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: WC Role-Meme thingy   WC Role-Meme thingy EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 14:45

scenario 1:
Half Moon, Whitestorm and Fallen Leaves get kicked out of Walmart because they asked if they had any fresh-kill

scenario 2:
Yellowfang and Ivypool get in a rap battle. The winner wins the hand of Jayfeather.

scenario 3:
Brackenfur and Holllyleaf tp Graystripe's house.
(YOU DARN KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN)

scenario 4:
Half Moon and Jayfeather go on a blind date. Ivypool watches them through the window.
(Jayfeather? "Blind" date? PERFECT)

scenario 5:
Yellowfang and Whitestorm re-create the drawing scene from Titanic

scenario 6:
Hollyleaf and Fallen Leaves re-create the 'THIS IS SPARTAAA' scene

scenario 7:
Brackenfur accidentally sets the house on fire

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: WC Role-Meme thingy   WC Role-Meme thingy EmptyMon 1 May 2017 - 13:06

Scenario 1:
Tigerstar, Yellowfang, and Scourge get kicked out of Walmart for throwing artichoke containers at each other and screaming.

Scenario 2:
Hawkfrost and Mapleshade get in a rap battle. Mapleshade wins, earning the hand of Darkstripe.

Scenario 3:
Brokenstar and Ashfur tp Hollyleaf's house out of boredom. (Hollyleaf kills Ashfur in return)

Scenario 4: 
Tigerstar and Darkstripe go on a blind go on a blind date. Hawkfrost watches them through the window, confused.

Scenario 5:
Mapleshade and Yellowfang  re-create the drawing scene from Titanic.

Scenario 6:
Ashfur and Scourge re-create the 'THIS IS SPARTAAA' scene.

Scenario 7:
Brokenstar accidentally sets the house on fire, because he forgot the difference between a drill and a blowtorch.

WC Role-Meme thingy Signat10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WC Role-Meme thingy   WC Role-Meme thingy EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 6:59

Okay so it just came to me that I haven't actually done this and it's my own thread sooo

Here's mine written out cuz' I can't draw:
1. Firestar
2. Lionblaze
3. Brambleclaw/star
4. Cinderheart
5. Yellowfang
6. Bluestar
7. Crowfeather
8. Cloudtail
9. Tigerstar

Firestar, Cloudtail and Bluestar get kicked out of Walmart because they had shopping cart races and somehow broke the door.

Lionblaze and Brambleclaw roast each other. Lionblaze wins and makes out with his new lover/His step-granddad?, Tigerstar

Cinderheart and Yellowfang tp Crowfeather's house. Crowfeather is a sad and lonely old man. Cinderheart and Yellowfang are cruel.

Firestar and Tigerstar go on a blind date. Brambleclaw watches his father make out with his dad-in-law in confusion.

Lionblaze and Bluestar re-create the drawing scene from Titanic. Bluestar roleplays as Jack. Thunderclan is scarred for life.

Yellowfang and Cloudtail re-create the THIS IS SPARTAAA scene. Cloudtail almost dies.

Cinderheart was being a stupid and broke the toaster. The toaster toasted the house. The bread was miraculously untouched.

Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: WC Role-Meme thingy   WC Role-Meme thingy EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 0:34

I'm gonna do my characters, past and present:
1. Tawnystorm
2. Mossfoot
3. Aspentail
4. Pinefrost
5. Sparkflower
6. Pale Light of Dusk
7. Redfeather
8. Heatherstripe
9. Raven

scenario 1:
Tawnystorm, Pale Light of Dusk and Heatherstripe get kicked out of Walmart. Tawnystorm got pissed off they didn't have the boxing gloves she wanted and so Pale complained, which lead to Tawnystorm punching an employee and Heatherstripe trying to calm everyone down.

scenario 2:
Mossfoot and Aspenatil get in a rap battle. The winner wins the hand of Raven. now that i think about it aspentail and raven would be the best couple

scenario 3:
Pinefrost and Sparkflower tp Redfeather's house.

scenario 4:
Tawnystorm and Raven go on a blind date. Aspentail watches them through the window. DON'T WORRY MOM SHE'S ACTUALLY NOT THAT BAD

scenario 5:
Mossfoot and Pale Light of Dusk re-create the drawing scene from Titanic. oh god

scenario 6:
Sparkflower and Heatherstripe re-create the 'THIS IS SPARTAAA' scene. the irony is great here, considering their personalities

scenario 7:
Pinefrost accidentally sets the house on fire. this is now canon

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

WC Role-Meme thingy Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WC Role-Meme thingy   WC Role-Meme thingy Empty

Back to top Go down

WC Role-Meme thingy
Page 1 of 1