Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dusk [open to all apprentices]

Go down 
+5
Jay
Bunny
Chopped limbs
Crystal
Sleepy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

Dusk [open to all apprentices] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk [open to all apprentices]   Dusk [open to all apprentices] - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 9:50

Rowanpaw quickened his pace, his tail straight in the air. It's now or never.
He kept a constant watch on the other apprentices, ready to stop the group if anyone needed help or was hurt.
By Starclan, this is really happening...

Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Dusk [open to all apprentices]   Dusk [open to all apprentices] - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 14:08

"Well, you know me, I can never resist an adventure!" Purring, Ryepaw continued to walk beside his brother as the group left ShadowClan territory and entered SkyClan's. Taking a deep breath, the pale ginger tabby began to brace himself for what could be coming. We could get jumped by the Tribe rouges, or even just regular SkyClan cats! Or, we might come across a night predator, like a fox or a badger or... His thoughts continued to invade his mind as the 'patrol' trekked on, but he wasn't scared in the least; the what ifs only filled his heart with excitement.

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Dusk [open to all apprentices]   Dusk [open to all apprentices] - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 May 2017 - 13:59

Lynxpaw rolled his eyes
"Yeah? Well we all know I'm gonna see one first." He was extremely doubtful of that, but couldn't help wanting to compete with his brother. It had been too long since they'd spent a great deal of time together, and tonight's messy makeshift patrol was the ideal time for a bit of competition.
"and if we run into some cats I'll fight them all off, and if we see any predators I drag them back to camp as prey!" He puffed out his fur and pounced on a leaf to demonstrate, "because I'm the strongest cat this clan has ever seen! Leopardstar will have to make me a warrior after this"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusk [open to all apprentices]   Dusk [open to all apprentices] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusk [open to all apprentices]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2