Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's Give This A Try (Closed for Grey)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Let's Give This A Try (Closed for Grey) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Give This A Try (Closed for Grey)   Let's Give This A Try (Closed for Grey) - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 2:43

Rockthorn came back to himself in record time, but he was glad that Hawkpaw hadn't taken advantage of him doing whatever he had done. "I'll come visit more Falconpaw..." He meowed before removing his paw and getting to his paws and grasping Hawkpaw by the throat and lifting him with shuddering limbs and pushing the tom away from him, driving more and more and shoving him into some trees then dropping him. "Don't you ever! Ever! Come back to Thunderclan, or any clans. You're not welcome here anymore, I'll make sure Darkstar knows of what you did." Rockthorn snarled, teeth flashing menacingly before turning to stumble towards Falconpaw.

"I'll be here for you Falconpaw, right here." He promised, putting a paw up behind Falconpaws head and softly pushing him into his chest, his muzzle resting on the apprentice's head as he just took a moment to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Let's Give This A Try (Closed for Grey)   Let's Give This A Try (Closed for Grey) - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 3:09

Falconpaw just closed his eyes, shoulders slumped. He didn't say anything, too emotionally exhausted and weak to do much else. But, he pulled away. "W-we need to go h-home." Pausing he said, "All of u-us. Need t-to get to camp." He meowed, looking to Hawkpaw who was leaning on a tree while catching his breath. Their pale eyes met, mirroring each other's and Falconpaw swept his tail.

Hawkpaw grunted with effort, bounding past Rockthorn and completely ignoring what he had said. The two slowly moved along in silence. Hawkpaw staring at the ground while Falconpaw looked up at the trees.

"You can't s-stay in the past, y-y'know." Falconpaw finally said, his mother had always warned him if that. His voice was hoarse still but, he wasn't crying which was an improvement. It was quiet again. "You'll teach me how you run so fast, right?"

Hawkpaw lifted his head and nodded, a little chuckle escaping him. ".. Yeah.. Later." He rasped out.

Falconpaw stopped and looked at Rockthorn, "M-maybe we should get cleaned up f-first..." He said quietly. They had a lot to work on after this endeavor.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's Give This A Try (Closed for Grey)   Let's Give This A Try (Closed for Grey) - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 12:03

Rockthorn's gut curdled with disgust and hatred as Hawkpaw ignored his fore-warning, he thought that he was still going to be accepted into Thunderclan after he tried to murder him? Claws kneaded the ground but his jaw felt too heavy and his mouth felt full of cotton, pain radiating and spiking through it if he tried to speak any further.

Rockthorn's tail gave a harsh flick before he wheeled away from the two apprentice's the comfort of his Windclan freinds calling him like a sirens call and so he went. His leg shaking and shuddering to the point he could hardly walk on it, in all honesty he wasn't that battered but he felt so emotionally drained and.. empty that the whole word felt wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Let's Give This A Try (Closed for Grey)   Let's Give This A Try (Closed for Grey) - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 12:19

Falconpaw watched with a tired sigh as Rockthorn ran off. It was best to just let everyone calm down. He only looked away when Hawkpaw's flicked his tail on his nose.

"Come on, I'll patch myself up on the way, it's pretty dark our now.." the larger mewed, nodding towards the stars. He gave his hind leg a sniff and looked at the bite. Marigold would work if he remembered his mother's lessons correctly. He was really tired and from the dazed look on Falconpaw's face, the other was tired too. Placing his leg back down, he began the journey back to camp with the smaller on his heels.

Close topic?)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's Give This A Try (Closed for Grey)   Let's Give This A Try (Closed for Grey) - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 12:20

OOC: Oui oui ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Give This A Try (Closed for Grey)   Let's Give This A Try (Closed for Grey) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Give This A Try (Closed for Grey)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2