Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)

Go down 
+4
Midnee
The Trash Man
Blue1ww1
Jughead
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2017 - 11:28

All cool with me Grey

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Blue1ww1

Blue1ww1

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2017 - 19:10

I really like the idea of all the detectives not trusting eachother but maybe something happens before they meet the head honcho that unites them together?
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Apr 2017 - 23:14

I think that would depend on their personalities more than anything.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 15:57

Okay I'm sorry I have not been present in this discussion xD I just didn't feel like I really had anything to add, all of y'alls ideas sound really good! Bearkit is kind of only in this for himself, but he's a skilled liar/manipulator, so he could definitely make it seem like he's a team player if need be. So will the killers know one another/be working together, or be totally separate?

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
http://thechosentrash.webs.com
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 16:01

Some may group up, others can work alone, it is entirely up to you!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 16:11

Awesome~! So when is this plot going to kick off? I know anything with clan takeovers and whatnot has to wait until the sitewide plot concludes, but I was just wondering when we planned to get started with the first murders and the detectives and all that jazz :)

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 16:14

We will need to find out what a good time for everyone is, the detectives will be born after​the murders and will require some people to kill their characters.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 14:53

Okey dokey, I realized that we wouldn't have to wait since we aren't having the takeovers happen because of this plot, those cats taking over just make good subjects. If we're all ready to go, we just gotta do one thing.

Name:
Detective or murderer:
If detective, do you need to free a spot? Who and how?:
If murderer, who is your first victim?:
We don't need all murders to happen at the same time, first murder? In between? Or, the murder that the detectives find at Fourtrees?:

Once this is done, we will need some witnesses and suspects as well as cats who suspect the detectives of murder. These spots will be unlimited as witnesses are technically just cats who can answer questions about how the victim was before dying and not actually there. Suspects will be limited as if the moment to about ten. No more than that for now.

Name:
Clan:
'Witness' for(don't worry about this, we will decide that once the victims are in place):
Personality:
Describe the was a random cat acts, someone from Wcc, I wanna make sure you're​ good at being descriptive:

I'll make the suspect sign up in a moment, these will be put on the main post later.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 15:54

Name: Bearpaw
Detective or murderer: Murderer
If detective, do you need to free a spot? Who and how?: NA
If murderer, who is your first victim?: NPC?
We don't need all murders to happen at the same time, first murder? In between? Or, the murder that the detectives find at Fourtrees?: Bearpaw is but a young apprentice, he won't be a warrior for awhile! He also needs to not be caught so that he can make it to trying to kill Leopardstar. So, perhaps the in-between murder?

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 16:16

Name: Splotchpaw - Sneak
Detective or murderer: Murderer
If detective, do you need to free a spot? Who and how?:
If murderer, who is your first victim?: Unsure, wherever the wind will take me
We don't need all murders to happen at the same time, first murder? In between? Or, the murder that the detectives find at Fourtrees?: The head honcho final boss
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 19:36

Name: Gravelkit
Detective or murderer: Detective bucko
If detective, do you need to free a spot? Who and how?: Yes, Morningfog, she will be caught in a fox trap and die.
If murderer, who is your first victim?: Nop
We don't need all murders to happen at the same time, first murder? In between? Or, the murder that the detectives find at Fourtrees?: Nop

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 21:46

Name: Emberkit
Detective or murderer: Detective bby
If detective, do you need to free a spot? Who and how?: Yup - Pinepaw/frost will die after the sitewide plot, killed by a **SECRET PLOT STUFFS**
If murderer, who is your first victim?: Nope
We don't need all murders to happen at the same time, first murder? In between? Or, the murder that the detectives find at Fourtrees?: Nope

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Apr 2017 - 18:37

ECH! The code was for people who had already reserved the spot but, knowing that there will be some inactivity with this plot, I don't see the problem in having another detective later on. Maple and Sombra are officially the last detectives, stop breaking my rules u heckers.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 22:13

I know the plot isn't for a while but, Blurry can be a big boss since Grey killed off Splotch if Mindee is up for it. Or anyone for that matter, a nice spooky villain would be awesome.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)   Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Murder Mystery??? (Plot with me!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2