Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warriors Animated Series

Go down 

Which Super Edition Should I start with?
Firestar's Quest
Warriors Animated Series Vote_lcap11%Warriors Animated Series Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Bluestar's Prophecy
Warriors Animated Series Vote_lcap26%Warriors Animated Series Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Skyclan's Destiny
Warriors Animated Series Vote_lcap5%Warriors Animated Series Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Crookedstar's Promise
Warriors Animated Series Vote_lcap32%Warriors Animated Series Vote_rcap
 32% [ 6 ]
Mapleshade's Vengeance
 5% [ 1 ]
Goosefeather's Curse
Warriors Animated Series Vote_lcap0%Warriors Animated Series Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ravenpaw's Farewell
 5% [ 1 ]
Yellowfang's Secret
Warriors Animated Series Vote_lcap0%Warriors Animated Series Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mothflight's Vision
Warriors Animated Series Vote_lcap16%Warriors Animated Series Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Warriors Animated Series Empty
PostSubject: Warriors Animated Series   Warriors Animated Series EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 8:18 am

Ok so I had decided a while back to do an animated series or show for Warriors and at first I stopped but I'm going to be picking it up again. I'll be using this topic basically to look for anyone wanting to voice character,help me get going,and also to post scripts and character References I've made of all the characters.

Though I won't be starting with into the wild as the first one in a take and do one of the super editions to try first and I'll let y'all vote on it once I get home from work because as we speak I have to walk inside in like 5 or 10 minutes.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Animated Series   Warriors Animated Series EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 6:26 am

Poll is up

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Animated Series   Warriors Animated Series EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 6:41 am

Alright so by the looks of the vote I'll be doing Crookedstar's Promise. So with that being said I'll be starting on character References.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Animated Series   Warriors Animated Series EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 6:26 am

Characters in this scene:

Hailstar

Echomist

Timberfur

Volekit

Beetlekit

Petalkit

Brightsky

Cedarpelt

Shellheart

Tanglewhisker

Birdsong

Rainflower

Brambleberry

Rippleclaw

Troutclaw

Stormkit

Oakkit

Scene:

The wind is blowing hard willow trees are swaying in the wind,reeds are being pulled from their beds. Over the the noise you hear a voice call a name.

Echomist: Hailstar!

The scene focuses on the sky for a Greig moment before redirecting it's attention to a camp where rain battered tightly woven dens.

Echomist: Hailstar

The scene then changes and goes to a thick pelted gray Tom cat who's ears flatten.

Hailstar:*flattens ears,digs claws into the mud*

The scene then briefly goes to the river which has broken it's banks and was flossing into the already muddy camp.

Hailstar:  turns head around searching the shadows*

-Opening starts-

-Opening Finishes-

The scene now focuses on a long haired gray she cat who's holding a kit in her jaws and carrying one on her back

Echomist:*shrieks *Hailstar!

Echomist is staring at a nest that hold yet another kit that the nest is starting to call away from under the kit.

Hailstar five after the kit grabbing the kit and giving him to a Brown Tom who was chasing another twig woven nest.

Hailstar: Take Volekit to the elders den!

Timberfur:*nods and runs off toward a the elders den in the higher end of camp*

Hailstar:Follow him!

Echomist:*nods eyes huge with fear*

Hailstar*scans the camp*

As Hailstar scans the camp the scene shows gleaming pelts of cats darting about in the darkness. A ginger and white she cat is clinging to the remains of a tightly woven den attempting to claw it together with the wall's fraying quickly.  The Sven then turns to a tabby Tom who is trying to block the foaming channel where tightly woven nests swirled into the river.

The Sven then flashes to the sky where it lights up white from lightning striking it. Thunder crashes and the wind d picks up the scene then looks to the camp as the water rises and floods more into the camp.

Hailstar:Shellheart! What's your Opinion?

The scene moves and you see a dappled gray Tom standing on a stump from a beech tree in a bed of reeds.

Shellheart:*calls back* the water is rising fast,Hailstar! The elder's den isn't going to be safe for much longer!

Hailstar:*lashes tail* We'll have to abandon camp!

Ginger and white cat: No!

The ginger and white cat let go of the tightly woven den and faced Hailstar.

Hailstar: *urging* We must Brightsky!

Brightsky: We can't leave everything out ancestors built for us!

Hailstar:*snaps* We can rebuild it!

Brightsky: It won't be the same! 

The scene moves as Brightsky plunges into the flooding water and clamps her paws around the floating nest. Shellheart is bounding down the stump and splashing over to the she cat.

Shellheart:Together we can rebuild anything.(says insistently) Except cats who have drowned trying to save bits of twig.

Brightsky: *lets go of the best and watches it spin into the reeds before racing to the high end of camp*

The scene moves briefly and shows black bubbling water surging around the edge of the elders den,making the willow stems woven into the den sway in the flood. The Sven shows Hailstar bounding up the slope and shaking the den.

Hailstar:Get Out!

Echomist exits the den with Petalkit,Volekit,and Beetlekit all soaked following her out.

Echomist:Where should we go?

Hailstar:Head for high ground*flicks tail in direction of uphill where the river bank climbs towards a swath of trees and bushes.*

A tangle furred elder Tom exited the den next.

Tangled furred Elder: I've never seen a storm like this

A few seconds after a tabby and white she cat came out.

Tabby and white she cat: *rasps* where are we going?

Hailstar:*strokes tail over tabby and white she cat's spine* Further inland,Birdsong, where it's safe

Birdsong:*eyes widen* Away from the river?

Hailstar: Just for now. Come on,everyone.

Shellheart:Wait! 

Shellheart is seen stopping half way up the slope looking over his shoulder.

Shellheart: Where's Rainflower?

Unknown(Rainflower):Here!

A pale gray queen is shown picking her way carefully through the swirling dark water towards Shellheart. Her belly swollen with unborn kits.

Shellheart:Are you alright?*asks as he is sniffing her.*

Rainflower:*out of breath* I will once I get my paws dry.

A small white she cat Is seen weaving around the queen eyes flashing.

Small white she cat: She's been having pains.

Shellheart:*eyes narrowed* are the kits coming,Brambleberry?

Brambleberry:I don't know yet.

Rainflower:*looks to Shellheart* Go and help Hailstar I'll be fine.

Shellheart:*blinks then turns away to a silver and black tabbied Tom* Rippleclaw?

Silver and black Tom: Here!

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Animated Series   Warriors Animated Series EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 1:18 pm

Song I have chosen to use for the opening for the animation

If you have a better suggestion for thwbopening your are welcome to comment it

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Animated Series   Warriors Animated Series EmptyWed May 31, 2017 8:54 am

Warriors Animated Series 5rOq63f
Hailstar Character  reference

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Animated Series   Warriors Animated Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Warriors Animated Series
Page 1 of 1