Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty) Empty
PostSubject: What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty)   What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty) EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 17:15

What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty) Img_3211

SO CUTE! This is my cat lying on my kitchen floor. He's cute. So, what should his warrior name be? I suggest Maybe Cloudfur, but idk.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty)   What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty) EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 17:32

his warrior name is fluffball, the fluffiest warrior.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty) 9879156What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty) 9877833What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty) 9877898What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty)   What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty) EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 6:23

Lol :)
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty)   What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty) EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 8:45

Something cool like Cloudleap or Whitefall or idk i'm bad at warrior naming but your cat is adorable

PostSubject: Re: What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty)   What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty) Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think this cat's warrior name should be? (It's my kitty)
Page 1 of 1