Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warrior Cats World... A Warrior Cats Website by Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Warrior Cats World... A Warrior Cats Website by Me Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Cats World... A Warrior Cats Website by Me   Warrior Cats World... A Warrior Cats Website by Me EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:30 am

Warrior Cats World... A Warrior Cats Website by Me Banner11

Hello, thanks for stopping by. Well, I love warriors and I created a website about a year ago. I have 94 members, and I would love to have more! My website's link is http://warriorcatsworld.forumotion.com/portal.htm (I'm working on buying the domain name! Warrior Cats World... A Warrior Cats Website by Me Icon_biggrin). Here are a few things about my website!

What's it about?
Well, Warriors of course! You can Roleplay about warriors, and get tons of information! Also, there's a section where you can chat about anything you enjoy!

When did you make it?
July 30th, 2009. Warrior Cats World... A Warrior Cats Website by Me Icon_smile I put a lot of work into my website since then!

Why do you want people to join?
There's only about three to five people on at one time, and it would just be great for that number to be 10, maybe 15. It's a great community, with a great staff, and very friendly and helpful members. It's not a website you would get bored of the first day, you would keep coming back for more!

I hope you think about joining soon.

- Mistykit
Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats World... A Warrior Cats Website by Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Advertisements-
Jump to: